ADVERTISEMENT

Geez this Louisville-Miami game is ugly...

gary-7

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Parts Unknown
Larranaga is a solid coach but all his teams have semi-skilled bruisers in the post and they play an awkward style.
Kinda like fighting Ken Norton back in the day.
We need to be tough with the ball down there.

Originally posted by gary-7:
Larranaga is a solid coach but all his teams have semi-skilled bruisers in the post and they play an awkward style.
Miami is about as inconsistent as it gets. We just HAVE to find a way to keep their guards (McLelland and Rodriguez) from going crazy like they did against Dook. Don't double team down low. Our front line is more than qualified to hold their own one on one in the post.

I am for Miami today. Have to find ways for Louisville, Syracuse, to find a couple more losses this year for us to get at least a 4 seed in ACC tourney.

We got some help from Pitt today as they went to the Orangemen's house and beat the 'Cuse.

Originally posted by Heelicious:
Miami is about as inconsistent as it gets. We just HAVE to find a way to keep their guards (McLelland and Rodriguez) from going crazy like they did against Dook. Don't double team down low. Our front line is more than qualified to hold their own one on one in the post.

I am for Miami today. Have to find ways for Louisville, Syracuse, to find a couple more losses this year for us to get at least a 4 seed in ACC tourney.
Yep. Glad they called that flagrant on Harrell. That was a flat dirty play from a dirty player

Harrell is an absolute gangsta! I'll be shocked if he is able to play for the entire season. Go Canes!

Wow Chris Jones just defined the length of an indefinite suspension.......= 1 game or less. LOL

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:
Should have been ejected.
Also, Louisville is fouling constantly with impunity. Kinda like when we played up there.
And NOT getting called for it AGAIN.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Another splendid display of incompetent ACC officiating.
So Miami shot 7 total FTs? With Louisville fouling on every possession as they do?
Wow. Just wow.
Officials continue to reward thuggery. Sad.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Another splendid display of incompetent ACC officiating.
So Miami shot 7 total FTs? With Louisville fouling on every possession as they do?
Wow. Just wow.
Officials continue to reward thuggery. Sad.
THIS is the garbage that is killing college basketball. It freaking infuriates me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT