ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck Tonight Tar Heels

Might as well recognize greatness. Jackson and Tatum should both get multiple all star nods and could both be pieces to great teams! I would be concerned about the prima Donna move by Jackson and the uninterested D by Tatum, though.

Meh. Not that hard to not do what he did, and as I recall he was pretty blatant about it.
And I'd much rather coach in college --- where real coaching can be done.
You like dealing with kids. I would rather manage adults , not have to recruit , and make 5 mill a year.

I think Josh Jackson becomes the best all around player in this draft... Ceiling of: 18 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists player that one day can be on either 1st, 2nd or 3rd team all defense. So maybe a more explosive Draymond Green, but with less playmaking ability.

I think Tatum will have better fantasy basketball numbers... 22 points, 8 rebounds but won't be the 2-way player Jackson is. Maybe more of a Carmelo Anthony, but in Boston, that's probably what they need and what they will need for the next 5-10 years.

I do think Lonzo Ball will be a big time NBA winner though. Makes his teammates better... Doesn't really need to score to control the game. The Jason Kidd comparisons a bit too much because Kidd was an elite defender. I see him more like Steve Nash with better physical tools but not the scorer/shooter. But I think he's a guy that instantly makes role player teammates better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT