ADVERTISEMENT

Great White's pinging off the NC coast ...

nolegeorge

Hall of Famer
Apr 10, 2002
Just thought this was pretty cool ... both of these GW sharks travel up and down the east coast but they are camped out in your neck of the woods right now ... wonder what food source is there right now for Katherine and Genie

http://www.ocearch.org/

I saw last week that these 2 great whites were both in the Pamlico sound . .

You know what's cool? Pictures of hot girls, funny jokes, making fun of ncstatelol.

You know what is not cool? Showing me that there are sharks hanging out at the beaches to which I vacation.

iirc, katharine was in hilton head last year when i was there.

This post was edited on 4/13 1:19 PM by gteeitup

Hence the reason I do not swim in the ocean. Not so worried about the jaws effect, just worried about them tasting me

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
You know what's cool? Pictures of hot girls, funny jokes, making fun of ncstatelol.

You know what is not cool? Showing me that there are sharks hanging out at the beaches to which I vacation.
LOL ... I hear ya 71 ... well they are both female
3dgrin.r191677.gif
... I would also suggest that you check that website to see where they are swimming ... just remember that tiger sharks are lurking also ... hell they even go up into brackish water ... I know for a fact that they do in FL

Originally posted by nolegeorge:
Originally posted by UNC71-00:

LOL ... I hear ya 71 ... well they are both female
3dgrin.r191677.gif
... I would also suggest that you check that website to see where they are swimming ... just remember that tiger sharks are lurking also ... hell they even go up into brackish water ... I know for a fact that they do in FL
Seems to me I thought it was a Bull shark that was the species that didn't mind brackish water . . . maybe it's both. I dunno . .

I've never heard of a tiger going up in brackish water, but it's possible I guess. Now bull sharks do it all the time. And they can get pretty aggressive.

Originally posted by UNC '92:
I've never heard of a tiger going up in brackish water, but it's possible I guess. Now bull sharks do it all the time. And they can get pretty aggressive.

ya ... sorry I said the wrong shark ... you all are right ... Bull sharks have been known to go in brackish water

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT