ADVERTISEMENT

I watch the 2017 Natty video and..

Anyone have a link to the second round game against Arkansas? I have not seen the television broadcast.

people who say it was a poorly played game are missing the point. yes, offense by both teams was not that impressive. but the reason for that IS impressive: both teams played ruthless, fantastic DEFENSE! i can't remember a more impressive display of defense in a title game. there were no open shots -- zero! the job roy et al did teaching these kids defense was amazing and that's why we're the champs. GO HEELS!

Still have it saved on my DVR. I've rewatched the final few minutes multiple times and plan to watch the entire game again soon.

It was a choppy game in spots, especially early 2nd half when the refs wouldn't put their damn whistles away.

I had recorded all of the UNC NCAA tournament games on two DVR boxes of Time Warner Cable/Spectrum. Three weeks after the championship game, all of the games were erased. It even erased four games from the 2016 NCAA Tournament. No other recordings were touched, including individual UNC regular season games. TWC was clueless as to what happened. My guess is that CBS/NCAA produce a Final Four DVD, and there was a broadcast agreement/cookie that had a delete timer. I have no problem buying the Final Four DVD, but I have a big problem losing the UNC/Kentucky game.

I had recorded all of the UNC NCAA tournament games on two DVR boxes of Time Warner Cable/Spectrum. Three weeks after the championship game, all of the games were erased. It even erased four games from the 2016 NCAA Tournament. No other recordings were touched, including individual UNC regular season games. TWC was clueless as to what happened. My guess is that CBS/NCAA produce a Final Four DVD, and there was a broadcast agreement/cookie that had a delete timer. I have no problem buying the Final Four DVD, but I have a big problem losing the UNC/Kentucky game.
I still have my recordings but I have DirecTv

You got a closet dookie in the house......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT