ADVERTISEMENT

Ingram to UNC

The potential allegations were a smokescreen and convenient excuse for not choosing UNC. His father is a UNC fan and still wants BI to be liked by UNC faithful, so that was his way of saying "thanks, but no thanks".
I've heard that he only said that about UNC to get his dad to give him a bit of breathing room. Unsurprisingly, he was really pushing for UNC.

I've said it before and I will say it again. If he doesn't want to be here then I don't want him here. I don't care what excuse he used or why, bottom line is he chose dook. I wish him well, hope he scores a bunch and goes to the NBA after one year. And I also hope dook loses every game they play by 30 points, 50 against us! :)

As for "hating" the kid, well I don't. He made the choice he felt was best for him. I don't begrudge him, but he is a dookie now and therefore deserves every bit of scorn and harassment he gets from UNC fans for however long he plays for them. I don't wish him harm or anything negative, but I certainly won't pull for his chosen team to ever win a game. EVER.

Now, on to whoever DOES want to play for us!

Reactions: Ozheelfan
If he's a RAT at heart- he's a RAT all the way. He can have DOOK and crooked coach and their fake buildings. Kid looks tired anyway. Moving on- 100% Heel or nothing. This team needs to build- get the monkey of the NCAA off of our backs and get back to the Carolina Way. There hasn't been a quiet off season in years and i am sick of it. If Kenny Williams wants to be part of something and not just use UNC as a stepping stone- I am all for it and would be glad to welcome him in. He is what we really need anyway and it looks like he is a good student which tells me more about his determination and the kind of kid he is.

Now, on to whoever DOES want to play for us!

Justin Jackson, Theo Pinson - they wanted to be Heels, are Heels and are still Heels after one season! I'll be cheering for them next year (as they play the minutes they deserve which likely would have been lost to BI)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT