ADVERTISEMENT

Is Mr. Floyd's Death Being Used To Change All Of Society?

I was thinking and many would say that in itself is dangerous. Suppose that BLM came out and said they demand the Federal Government start sending $1000 checks to every Black American every month or there will be riots in the streets. Cities will be looted and burned until this demand is met. How would this be handled by the Federal Government?

Checks would be sent. Even more than they already are.

giphy.gif

Haha....coming from the side that is always rioting.

Last edited:
It means the P'sOS in Minneapolis wont have the trial to blame for looting so they will have to come up with something else.

Not that I think Chauvin was totally innocent, I was hoping that the verdict was not guilty so that shithole for a city could burn to the ground. Was also hoping the same would happen in Seattle, Portland, Chicago, LA, and NYC. It would be like watching Sodom and Gomorrah go down in flames. What a wondrous sight it would have been!!

rXwDfrT.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: tarheel0910
I do think Chauvin is a POS that I couldn't give two shits about sitting in jail for a long time.

However, if Maxine Waters' stupidity and Biden's comments caused this whole thing to get fvcked up on appeal, I would absolutely be HERE for that shitstorm.

I do think Chauvin is a POS that I couldn't give two shits about sitting in jail for a long time.

However, if Maxine Waters' stupidity and Biden's comments caused this whole thing to get fvcked up on appeal, I would absolutely be HERE for that shitstorm.

lol.. can you imagine this new conference..

"we have reviewed what Mrs. Waters said and because of this we have a mistrial in the Chauvin case. No further comment at this time"

Reactions: chickenhunter
lol I love that the “white” portion of that description of you is the one you call into question.

Fair question, but I’m good knowing the other 5 words are indisputable.
I love that you are an admitted racist now.

Well, I'm not pissed off...except that Minneapolis didnt get torched. That would have made me ecstatic!

can you clear this up for me?

are you in favor of looting, riots, and cities burning?

I believe in letting people express their anger and frustration. It's ok to be confrontational when feeling hurt and disappointed. You just dont get it. When people having been personally experiencing hurt and pain for over 200+ years, it's ok to let your feelings show.

So, yeah...as long as it doesn't physically harm me or my inner circle, I'm ok with it. It's just property...it can be replaced. That's what insurance is for.

I believe in letting people express their anger and frustration. It's ok to be confrontational when feeling hurt and disappointed. You just dont get it. When people having been personally experiencing hurt and pain for over 200+ years, it's ok to let your feelings show.

So, yeah...as long as it doesn't physically harm me or my inner circle, I'm ok with it. It's just property...it can be replaced. That's what insurance is for.
i don’t know where to go with this.

“you’re for it”

almost to a man nobody has been in favor of this other than people wanting or encouraging chaos or saying this on a message board to create a division or look like some contrarian...and you know who you are, the ones that get affirmation from a message board(not even implying that’s you).

“you just don’t get it”

as in me?...i don’t get the feeling of being wronged, hurt, or disappointed?

not with regards to racism or prejudice, but i’ve felt disappointed and hurt...i wanted a job in 1998 that i didn’t get and i was overqualified for it...i didn’t get it, was crushed...what i do is hope they learn and move on, me included.

“as long as it doesn’t physically harm me or my inner circle”

agree, but i would also hope people i don’t know aren’t not harmed as well.

“it’s just property, that’s why i pay for insurance.”

this is just odd to me...let’s say i agree with you...however, what are the chances nobody is hurt at all in any demonstration, riot, or any looting?...has that ever occurred?

Yes and absolute power given to the police. Use lethal force at their discretion. Do away with body Cams and make video taping police a felony. Then sit back and let the fun begin.

Last edited:
Yes and absolute power given to the police. Use lethal force at their discretion. Do away with body Cams and make video taping police a felony.
I disagree. Lethal force...in fact ANY force... should only be used with prior per-incident community approval IN WRITING, and any and all police actions should be subject to unrestricted direct voluntary community interaction, including physical interference, video taping, and body cavity searches of on-the-scene police. Furthermore, police actions resulting in harm to property and/or individuals, including actions taken to protect property and/or individuals, should result in harsh disciplinary action taken against the involved officers and monetary compensation for anyone in any way offended.

I disagree. Lethal force...in fact ANY force... should only be used with prior per-incident community approval IN WRITING, and any and all police actions should be subject to unrestricted direct voluntary community interaction, including physical interference, video taping, and body cavity searches of on-the-scene police. Furthermore, police actions resulting in harm to property and/or individuals, including actions taken to protect property and/or individuals, should result in harsh disciplinary action taken against the involved officers and monetary compensation for anyone in any way offended.
@chickenhunter is better at this than you.

wrong. The Far Side has been looking for a perfect cause celebre for quite some time, and this turned out to be it. This cop didn't even shoot anybody, he simply restrained a guy who happened to croak out because he was a fat POS in poor condition. What anybody could see was that this cop's fate was sealed as soon as the para's couldn't find a pulse, because the media and the other usual rabble-rousers jumped straight into overdrive.

Ignore it all you want, but the county coroner made a note on his initial findings to the effect that had Floyd's death occurred at his own home, no one would have thought twice to consider it to be anything other than the death of a man in poor condition...with no indication of asphyxia being the cause of death. Yet that didn't make it to the final report. Go ahead and pretend that you don't know why. This episode has been publicized and hashed and rehashed way more than anything before it, and your denial doesn't change that. The public pressure to hang Chauvin has been overwhelming.

Just plain common sense is being completely ignored, as it usually is in these episodes of hysteria. A crowd is gathered watching a handful of cops roust a black guy, and some in the crowd are videoing the deal. Who is actually stupid enough to think that one of the cops is taking an action that he figures might very well result in the suspect's death, right there in front of God and everyone? C'mon man. This same scene has been enacted and re-enacted hundreds of times with only moderate notice if even that. The difference this time wasn't in any degree of guilt, it was in the amount of notice.
First, rabble-rousers and media are always fired-up, just like the previous cop cases.

Second, regarding "Who is actually stupid enough to think that one of the cops is taking an action that he figures might very well result in the suspect's death, right there in front of God and everyone"

Some bad cops think they can "get away with murder" because of their badge.

The jury found Chauvin intended to assault Floyd and the result was death. - this is "felony murder". Not premeditated murder, just premeditated assault. It was deemed he tried to commit an assault that could cause bodily harm based on video, testimony from other cops, experts and witnesses...

Also jury only needed to find that the kneeling was “substantial cause” of the death, not its sole cause. Makes sense to me.

First, rabble-rousers and media are always fired-up, just like the previous cop cases.

Second, regarding "Who is actually stupid enough to think that one of the cops is taking an action that he figures might very well result in the suspect's death, right there in front of God and everyone"

Some bad cops think they can "get away with murder" because of their badge.

The jury found Chauvin intended to assault Floyd and the result was death. - this is "felony murder". Not premeditated murder, just premeditated assault. It was deemed he tried to commit an assault that could cause bodily harm based on video, testimony from other cops, experts and witnesses...

Also jury only needed to find that the kneeling was “substantial cause” of the death, not its sole cause. Makes sense to me.
Forgive me if 'what makes sense to you' isn't what I use as a guiding light. This was a particularly weak response of yours. 'Cops think they can get away with murder' is admittedly true in many cases, but generally they are NOT stupid enough to put that to the test in front of a gazillion witnesses. The inescapable conclusion that any reasonable person would draw is that death/murder is not something that Chauvin anticipated that his actions might result in. That death resulted at all is in all likelihood due heavily to Floyd's contribution, something that Chauvin could have no awareness of. The point is...you remember the point, don't you....is that Chauvin and his lawyers weren't looking for a plea deal based on his overwhelming guilt, but on the overwhelming likelihood of a conviction on all counts REGARDLESS of guilt or innocence.

And thanks for informing me that the media and rabble-rousers are always fired up, as if I needed that reminder. Let me remind YOU that the very thread we are posting this discussion on is titled ......

Is Mr. Floyd's Death Being Used To Change All Of Society?​

There's a clue there regarding how intensely the media, both social and commercial, as well as political sources, have been working this over. I bet you still can't find it.

The real jewel in your response though is "Also jury only needed to find that the kneeling was “substantial cause” of the death, not its sole cause. Makes sense to me." Of course it makes sense to you. What makes sense to me is that the jury was going to dig a hole and bury him in it even if the Pope had testified that he was giving Communion to Chauvin at the time of Floyd's death. Why? Because he had been convicted and all but hung in the media; and media-inflamed rioters were just itching to burn and loot long before the trial date was even set. What juror or jurors was going to be the one that said 'he didn't do it'?

Forgive me if 'what makes sense to you' isn't what I use as a guiding light. This was a particularly weak response of yours. 'Cops think they can get away with murder' is admittedly true in many cases, but generally they are NOT stupid enough to put that to the test in front of a gazillion witnesses. The inescapable conclusion that any reasonable person would draw is that death/murder is not something that Chauvin anticipated that his actions might result in. That death resulted at all is in all likelihood due heavily to Floyd's contribution, something that Chauvin could have no awareness of. The point is...you remember the point, don't you....is that Chauvin and his lawyers weren't looking for a plea deal based on his overwhelming guilt, but on the overwhelming likelihood of a conviction on all counts REGARDLESS of guilt or innocence.

And thanks for informing me that the media and rabble-rousers are always fired up, as if I needed that reminder. Let me remind YOU that the very thread we are posting this discussion on is titled ......

Is Mr. Floyd's Death Being Used To Change All Of Society?​

There's a clue there regarding how intensely the media, both social and commercial, as well as political sources, have been working this over. I bet you still can't find it.

The real jewel in your response though is "Also jury only needed to find that the kneeling was “substantial cause” of the death, not its sole cause. Makes sense to me." Of course it makes sense to you. What makes sense to me is that the jury was going to dig a hole and bury him in it even if the Pope had testified that he was giving Communion to Chauvin at the time of Floyd's death. Why? Because he had been convicted and all but hung in the media; and media-inflamed rioters were just itching to burn and loot long before the trial date was even set. What juror or jurors was going to be the one that said 'he didn't do it'?
tl;dr , aside for the bold part

Reactions: strummingram
I wonder if there’s a correlation between being a fervent trump supporter and being cool with watching cops murder black people.

I wonder if there’s a correlation between being a fervent trump supporter and being cool with watching cops murder black people.
maybe it correlates with being a Trump supporter and not being a liberal mushhead who gets all weepy whenever some black guy (but not some white guy) rolls the dice and comes up snake eyes. You rolls the dice, you takes your chances. Right?

maybe it correlates with being a Trump supporter and not being a liberal mushhead who gets all weepy whenever some black guy (but not some white guy) rolls the dice and comes up snake eyes. You rolls the dice, you takes your chances. Right?

Weird thing is the police kill more white people every year but I dont recall any riots and looting when white people are killed.

Reactions: bluetoe
Not sure if there is but I have seen a connection with black people resisting arrest and getting shot.

Weird thing is the police kill more white people every year but I dont recall any riots and looting when white people are killed.

White people deserve to die. Just ask Chris Cuomo.

BlueMixedKrill-max-1mb.gif

How do we know you're not white? And, what difference does it make?
You don't....and that's the problem when you pigeon hole people based on their beliefs. According to the left, simply because someone is a conservative and doesn't kowtow to the cries of the libs means they are white.

Only a racist would feel otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT