ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UNC VS. Michigan State THREAD

Berry hits a three out the buzzer 37-23, the only three by Carolina the whole half...just an old fashion behind the barn butt beating so far. Cannot miss open layups, miss free throws and give up second and third shots to a balanced and more physical team...

Plateck is on the game to shoot pump fakes then turns it over how is Felton not getting burn top 5 players are seeing this saying and that's why I am going to UK or KU or dook
Really? How much is Bolden seeing the floor? How much did Skal? You have to be able to contribute to play. Felton does not have the talent of a top 5 recruit; Little will start next year.

Really? How much is Bolden seeing the floor? How much did Skal? You have to be able to contribute to play. Felton does not have the talent of a top 5 recruit; Little will start next year.
You can get mad all you want I am not saying perception is reality but perception often becomes people's truth real or not true or not

An atrocious first half.... terrible shooting , missed layups ,turnovers lucky to be down 13 This is a game we need in a way The young guys need to get slapped around and gain some valuable game experience Luke looks awful so too does Berry

Look for us to make a run and play better in the second half we cannot play much worse.

Maye’s awful free throw shooting and the lazy jump hook that always hits front rim need a lot of work.

Maye is the least of our concerns on a solid note defense looks tough but we haven't taken advantage of our good defense missed to many bunnies it was like a life was on the basket

Maye’s awful free throw shooting and the lazy jump hook that always hits front rim need a lot of work.

The problem with his jump hook is that he has super short arms. Not much he can do about that.

Maye isn't a "give him the ball and let him go to work" player. He's great at finding space and can hit from anywhere, but when there's not space he can't do much. He needs someone who can make the defense scramble, but we don't have that. Theo is the closest thing we have to a shot creator.

I am waiting for those who want to say Coach William's is being outcoached tonight. I have not seen Coach William's miss a ton of layups, free throws and give up 2nd and 3rd shots against the Spartans bench players...

What part of kids perception didn't you people understand and little is great wake me up when we are pulling in Lawson Ellington wright type classes again

Which stinks worse ... these unlaundered (3 games no wash) unis or the Heels?

It's these unis that are lousy, but so are we! I want my money back!!! It's lzzos turn Tonite but Roy is far, far ahead!!!

I am waiting for those who want to say Coach William's is being outcoached tonight. I have not seen Coach William's miss a ton of layups, free throws and give up 2nd and 3rd shots against the Spartans bench players...

My only coaching complaint is our insistence on posting up our bigs. Huffman isn't a credible threat to score in the post (and Brooks isn't really, either), so it's mostly wasted action that crowds the paint.

But otherwise I don't have any issues. Our problem here is ultimately talent.

Between free throws and missed layups, we would be right in this. Not even counting the turnovers.

Think we will play better the second half but coming back that far will be a task against an Izzo team.

Reactions: gauchoheel
You can get mad all you want I am not saying perception is reality but perception often becomes people's truth real or not true or not
I agree that perception is reality, I just don't think what you're saying is the perception. Bolden played 6 minutes per game last year; Giles played 11. They were both ranked significantly higher in recruiting rankings than Felton and didn't play squat, yet K landed Carter and Bagley anyway.

Roy wasn't landing OADs because he wasn't paying them, catering to handlers, and there was a (somewhat accurate, but somewhat inaccurate) perception that our guys took longer to get there and were less successful in the NBA.

We just got Nassir, and maybe with the FBI thing that will change. But if Felton were helping us he'd be playing, and I'm sure he will get more time in a less competitive game.

I agree that perception is reality, I just don't think what you're saying is the perception. Bolden played 6 minutes per game last year; Giles played 11. They were both ranked significantly higher in recruiting rankings than Felton and didn't play squat, yet K landed Carter and Bagley anyway.

Roy wasn't landing OADs because he wasn't paying them, catering to handlers, and there was a (somewhat accurate, but somewhat inaccurate) perception that our guys took longer to get there and were less successful in the NBA.

We just got Nassir, and maybe with the FBI thing that will change. But if Felton were helping us he'd be playing, and I'm sure he will get more time in a less competitive game.

Duke (and UK) can get away with some individual 5-stars who don't play much because they have a clear track record of giving 5-star freshmen heavy minutes and responsibilities. We don't have that same track record, so that comparison doesn't really hold up.

Little should definitely help. Hell, Coby could start, too.

Duke (and UK) can get away with some individual 5-stars who don't play much because they have a clear track record of giving 5-star freshmen heavy minutes and responsibilities. We don't have that same track record, so that comparison doesn't really hold up.

Little should definitely help. Hell, Coby could start, too.
I think that stuff matters, but Bagley/Carter saw how well Bradley did even with great seniors. Let's face it, they are much more talented than he is. Can they really think they wouldn't be top 5 picks here?

Garrison Brooks against MSU in the post looks like me vs my 2 year old. How embarrassing. Try a damn Ball fake or something. Unreal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT