ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, so I Lied

here you go again. I love Roy, glad he’s our coach but he’s not perfect. Coach Roy has acknowledged his less than stellar job this year on multiple occasions. He’s done a piss poor job managing this not so good team down the stretch in a handful of games that could have went our way. He’s said as much himself so I guess he doesn’t like himself then right? Just asinine.

Well, that's a quality of Roy's that I do appreciate, he's at least honest with himself and others about his coaching lacking at times. Look, Dean Smith was his own worst critic and he or no other coach is perfect as we can all see. I for one am very glad Roy has this program in his grasp. This season is not, or never going to go as well as any of us want it to go.

His 3 NC's are a testament to his worthiness as our coach at UNC, but does not make him infallible.

Agree mostly, although you have to admit shooting over 50% for the game at State was an enormous improvement that was spawning a little confidence. In any event, we have the real meat of the schedule ahead, and I fear it's gonna be really bad, if we don't get something, anything offensively worked out. If we stand around Monday & next Saturday, we just might see some on suicide watch, with me leading the crowd.

couldnt have said it better. We need all the help we can get this week.

Reactions: Tarheel75
Appreciate your sentiments Archer, and I'm not down, I'm just frustrated with our team and coach at the moment. I even got irritated with dadika, whose posts I really enjoy. I may just be the idiot he says I am, but, having been around the game as long as I have, I know a little bit about what I speak, and this team is going back down the rabbit hole of blatant disregard for offensive flow, effort, & focus, putting us squarely back where we were in our losing throws. It's extremely painful to watch for not only myself, but, for many others.
The crew I attend most games with are dumbfounded and all are former players, and we all cannot be misguided or wrong, especially when we are all on the same page when we digested the results of that game.
Amen. No coach, not even Dean, was perfect. Despite his warts, Roy is still the only coach I want leading our program.

so you’re saying that brooks was pouting are you saying he isn’t happy that Cole is back?
Nope just that he was pouting and seemed to be causing him to be off his game. One could argue I guess he could be mad just because his touches might go down when the ball sticks in Cole's hands. But I would say that's not the case and just upset about his play. Like walking over to the bench and ripping his under shirt after missing FTs

Reactions: Lydia green
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT