ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

I think they would try to get them so the Big doesn't grab them. SEC isn't going to want the Big to have a brand name in their territory. And since lil carolina is worthless, I doubt they have much power to stop it. The Big might end up with a decent amount of more money if they can somehow grab UNC, UVA, Clemson and Miami/FSU.
the sec already has eyeballs in sc…i’m not sure they give two sh*ts about brands in the same state at this point…i do think the b10 wants carolina, clemson, and uva.

Yeah, the SEC would give up SoCar before they would deny Clemson joining.
this is stupid

I'm all for keeping Mack as long as he isn't the reason our 5 star DL is playing like 3*, and as long as OL recruiting and dev ticks up.

Outside DL looks a little better than last yr. Interior not so much. OL still is very mediocre. Mack needs to improve the trenches as much as he's improving fan relations.
I'll never be completely happy until we return to the defense of '97. It was nothing short of awesome. I'm not sure Chizik is the guy to build such a D, but it takes good coaching and top level recruiting together. If we are complacent as a program, we will sink to the bottom. I get the feeling we are complacent.

Reactions: randman1
No one gives a shit about Carl’s Jr. The SEC would trade them for Clemson in a heartbeat. Period.

But yeah, sure, it’s all about the market and the SEC is already there with Carl’s Jr and Georgia. But again, they’d take the trade of Clemson for SoCar all day every day. Don’t kid yourself just because you live in that dump.

the sec already has eyeballs in sc…i’m not sure they give two sh*ts about brands in the same state at this point…i do think the b10 wants carolina, clemson, and uva.
You're not understanding. Right now the best way to get money from the networks is by having brand names. SEC isn't going to want the Big to have the biggest brand in south Carolina. At some point they have to start protecting their territory.

You're not understanding. Right now the best way to get money from the networks is by having brand names. SEC isn't going to want the Big to have the biggest brand in south Carolina. At some point they have to start protecting their territory.
where are you reading this?…the sec footprint is already covered.

where are you reading this?…the sec footprint is already covered.
This isn't difficult to understand. Clemson is a bigger brand than that other school. They aren't going to want the Big dominating states in their territory. You're stuck in the 90s and only thinking about how big the market is.

This isn't difficult to understand. Clemson is a bigger brand than that other school. They aren't going to want the Big dominating states in their territory. You're stuck in the 90s and only thinking about how big the market is.
again, it’s not about brand when the sec already has the state, but okay, lol.

lol, which one of you guys sneaked into Wallace Wade and put 'Carolina On My Mind' on the stadium's PA system? There is no way anyone at dook allowed that to happen on purpose.

It played early in the game, and I thought Herbstreit and Rece Davis were actually going to start singing along as they explained how we were only eight miles down the road. LMAO.

I would never pull for dook. But I have to admit, I was pulling as hard against Notre Dame as I ever have. It almost worked.

Reactions: gteeitup
Looks like the dookie's QB might have suffered some pretty serious ankle injury.

I always pull for the Irish, unless they play UNC.

lol, which one of you guys sneaked into Wallace Wade and put 'Carolina On My Mind' on the stadium's PA system? There is no way anyone at dook allowed that to happen on purpose.

It played early in the game, and I thought Herbstreit and Rece Davis were actually going to start singing along as they explained how we were only eight miles down the road. LMAO.

I would never pull for dook. But I have to admit, I was pulling as hard against Notre Dame as I ever have. It almost worked.
I told my wife I wanted Dook to win, and she kind of looked at me "like what?"

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe

lol that’s incredible!!

Tez has been cleared, but the NCAA released a statement saying it was all our fault. Those people are a bunch of clowns.

I hope Walker's presence on the field turns the offense into a scoring machine. I don't care about the rhetoric and how it "looks" regarding the NCAA or UNC. I never expect an institution like the NCAA to ever be taken seriously.

I just wanna see the points go through-the-frigging-roof. I wanna see Maye connect with Walker and increase his Heisman chances... and, get the team a championship!

• Love
what an explanation from the ncaa…they’re basically providing a shield so nobody will ever know the ncaa f’d up.
some shield

pd.23445598.162.444032.s3.1-front-customized-f5f5f5-none-x83y106-180-800x800.jpg

I’d ask for a cash payment up front and go grab a used Tacoma… lol

They're all identical? I hate it when there are a bunch of vehicles same model and color as mine in a parking lot. Imagine all the keyfob beeping for a half-hr after practices and meetings and stuff.
I think maybe their picture is wrapped on the truck? Not sure on that.

#12 in both polls, Miami coming off a bad loss and it's going to be a primetime game on ABC. Get ready to have your dreams crushed by Carolina football Saturday night.

#12 in both polls, Miami coming off a bad loss and it's going to be a primetime game on ABC. Get ready to have your dreams crushed by Carolina football Saturday night.

With the three cupcakes coming up, this is quietly one of the biggest games in recent Carolina football history. It’s a damn shame that they’re gonna blow it.

Bet the farm on the canes for sure.

With the three cupcakes coming up, this is quietly one of the biggest games in recent Carolina football history. It’s a damn shame that they’re gonna blow it.

Bet the farm on the canes for sure.
But what if I don't own a farm?

But what if I don't own a farm?

This seems like a great opportunity to win one. It does almost feel like insider trading though.

Jokes aside we’ll probably wax Miami then provide UVA with the feel good story of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT