ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

And just got a commitment from a 2019 shutdown CB.

I missed the news about Cohen. That's big. I wonder if any of the jerks who bad-mouthed him when he left are eating their words now.
I forget, can he play either side guard? If so, and if Cohen can regain his form.... watch out R.J. Prince.

I wonder if any of the jerks who bad-mouthed him when he left are eating their words now.

Preach! People have reasons for the things they choose to do. Sometimes it's best just to respect that.

Cohen is a huge surprise and his addition makes us better immediately. I really like Carter and if he has a decent line to run behind I think he's going to get downhill on some folks.

How much eligibility does Cohen still have?

Preach! People have reasons for the things they choose to do. Sometimes it's best just to respect that.

Cohen is a huge surprise and his addition makes us better immediately. I really like Carter and if he has a decent line to run behind I think he's going to get downhill on some folks.

How much eligibility does Cohen still have?
He's a junior and thus will have two years of eligibility remaining

Reactions: heelbent
Since some of you have so much passion for UNC sports (mostly BB with this bunch ;() Why don't yall join the premium boards? II'm a football guy first and we need more members over there. Much better discussion.
Seconded. Blue Heaven is by far the most enjoyable board on this site. Lots of good discussion without any fan policing and it always stays civil... except for when @tazki gets on to me about being too negative ;)

Reactions: Raising Heel
Come on bro! I'm pretty much right with you on Blue Heaven. :)
I was just messin' witcha bro!

Anyway, here's Jace Ruder's junior season film. Damn. Just damn. I encourage anyone doubting us recruiting him to watch the tape. Rivals writers are heaping praise upon us for this pickup.

Not sure if I'm going to be able to get up there this year. Going to try my best to make the GT game though. You going to be at that one?
Because I go to all or all but one of each season's home games, I sometimes skip the GT game -- even though it's only 30 minutes away -- to give myself an "off week" from being at a game. But I did go to the one two years ago where we came from behind, and in general, I love going to games at Bobby Dodd. To me it's a fantastic venue to watch a game.

So yeah I'd be in to get some cheapies in the UNC section and go. Two years ago, I decided spur of the moment on game day to buy tickets. I just googled where the away section was and then bought tix on stubhub. I think I got them for like $20 or $25. I'd definitely be down to go. I would just uber down from Marietta. I'm sure parking for GT games is a colossal nightmare in Midtown.

Because I go to all or all but one of each season's home games, I sometimes skip the GT game -- even though it's only 30 minutes away -- to give myself an "off week" from being at a game. But I did go to the one two years ago where we came from behind, and in general, I love going to games at Bobby Dodd. To me it's a fantastic venue to watch a game.

So yeah I'd be in to get some cheapies in the UNC section and go. Two years ago, I decided spur of the moment on game day to buy tickets. I just googled where the away section was and then bought tix on stubhub. I think I got them for like $20 or $25. I'd definitely be down to go. I would just uber down from Marietta. I'm sure parking for GT games is a colossal nightmare in Midtown.
I was just going to take Marta if I'm able to go. The train station isn't that far of a walk from the stadium.

Starting quarterback for Saturday:
3c77c84b-0f58-4d35-bbb5-15c74dffb732.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Glad we cleared that up.

Starting quarterback for Saturday:
3c77c84b-0f58-4d35-bbb5-15c74dffb732.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Glad we cleared that up.
I'm going to be surprised if it's not Harris. I can't imagine he would transfer here to sit on the bench for the first game. I feel like Fed will give him the start just out of respect for coming here. Of course I could see him playing multiple QB's this game as well.

I'm going to be surprised if it's not Harris. I can't imagine he would transfer here to sit on the bench for the first game. I feel like Fed will give him the start just out of respect for coming here. Of course I could see him playing multiple QB's this game as well.
Two QBs will definitely play.

I'm pulling for Surratt to separate himself. I think it will ultimately be best for the team moving forward. I don't like the idea of a stop-gap QB who hasn't been in the system coming in and delaying the development of a long term solution. But with that said, I agree with you. I think it will be Harris also.

What's the TV situation like for the game this weekend? I'll be up in Richmond, so I'm concerned with coverage. Maybe the northern Virginians on the board can fill me in...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT