ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Carolina football discussion thread

This board is going to get shut down within the next three days if y'all don't calm down over on Radar.

They ain't shutting this board down- its the 2nd most popular on the site and most of us have been on the OOTB for ages and some us even pay. Not a good idea to run off your long time customers in the Obama economy.

Reactions: BillyL
They ain't shutting this board down- its the 2nd most popular on the site and most of us have been on the OOTB for ages and some us even pay. Not a good idea to run off your long time customers in the Obama economy.

Is there any sort of refund policy if you're unhappy? I'm going to sign up for premium before the football season starts so I can get in on that survivor pool (and cuz I've been meaning to for awhile).

But if they ax OOTB a week after I make the payment - I'll be barking up trees for a refund and will take my gambling elsewhere.

Is there any sort of refund policy if you're unhappy? I'm going to sign up for premium before the football season starts so I can get in on that survivor pool (and cuz I've been meaning to for awhile).

But if they ax OOTB a week after I make the payment - I'll be barking up trees for a refund and will take my gambling elsewhere.

Pay monthly, Dawg.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Oh hi, OOTB, how was your day?

giphy.gif

I just don't see the point any more. No matter what is said, it's always going to be the fault of OOTB. When mods start taking sides then it's game over.
That's why I don't post over there. My "what a time to be alive" is my first post over there in a few weeks and I've posted there less than 15 times since the NCAA Tourney.

Reactions: tarheel0910
You know we can use Blitz , it's so lonely over there that THN11 and I argue some times just so we can stay sharp. I don't think the mods know it's there.

I visit daily.

And you've missed my invaluable contributions? I'm all aghast!

As far as the Mods not knowing it's there...wrong. The Recruiting thread got zapped last night by the Mod God because some one posted a link that was deemed to be a no-no. I think that someone may have been you but I'm not certain right now. I'm going to check to see if I can restore if I remove the link. I hope I'm allowed to retrieve it from the nether regions because it was actually a very good thread, IMO.

Last edited:
And you've missed my invaluable contributions? I'm all aghast!

As far as the Mods not knowing it's there...wrong. The Recruiting thread got zapped last night by the Mod God because some one posted a link that was deemed to be a no-no. I think that someone may have been you but I'm not certain right now. I'm going to check to see if I can restore if I remove the link. I hope I'm allowed to retrieve it from the nether regions because it was actually a very good thread, IMO.
uh-oh I may need to have my no-no pointed out to me so I can avoid it in the future. The remark about the mods not knowing about Blitz was in jest, It's just that very few heated arguments break out there.

Reactions: heelbent
Do more "checking" on Blitz than posting plus RH reports a lot of illegal spammers there and I go zap em.

Now let's get back to Football.

uh-oh I may need to have my no-no pointed out to me so I can avoid it in the future. The remark about the mods not knowing about Blitz was in jest, It's just that very few heated arguments break out there.

Simple, don't be linking the competition on any of the forums here, like say IC or 24/7.

Now how about some TAR HEEL FOOTBALL?

...Now let's get back to Football.

...Now how about some TAR HEEL FOOTBALL?
Mike is there anything in particular about football you want to discuss? Or are you trying to tell us we can no longer talk about what we want to talk about here? Feel free to discuss whatever it is about football you are itching to discuss. If it's interesting I'm sure you'll get replies. However, for whatever time is left, OOTB is still "the place to talk about anything you want!" Or has that changed already?

Let's face it, the only complaints you are likely getting is from your pets at radar that don't like it. I doubt radar would get shut down if every single person from OOTB complained about it. Rather, I'd bet we get the warning instead.

It's simple really, if folks don't like what they see then move along. If someone crosses the line here after being warned, they earn a ban for as long as appropriate. It's worked fine in the past. And honestly, if you were interested in ensuring the fairness I speak of, Dsouthr would have received a little time off himself for his single handed, unprovoked meltdown and attacking of another poaster.

If I'm wrong then show me where I'm wrong. Monitor radar and take appropriate action when they commit these same things that you claim go on here that you don't like. Hell, I'll even report them when I see them. If you did, you'd lose half that board and you know it.

Who y'all think will win out the backup QB job and when it's decided will someone transfer?

One more week! @BillyL time to get that "what you grilling" thread fired up for those of us unable to make it to Atlanta. Damn I really wanted to go. I'd like to thank the idiots I work with for deciding September/October is the best time to work on the weekends.

Reactions: BillyL
^^^ Good stuff, but once you whittle it down to 2 games that sample size can be misleading.

What might be equally interesting to see is how each team's QB fared against UGA vs. how they fared against the rest of their schedules. If tonight weren't the start of college football, I might pull together some stats for that. Heck, I might do it anyway.

^^^ Good stuff, but once you whittle it down to 2 games that sample size can be misleading.

What might be equally interesting to see is how each team's QB fared against UGA vs. how they fared against the rest of their schedules. If tonight weren't the start of college football, I might pull together some stats for that. Heck, I might do it anyway.
What's good stuff? :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT