ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

How many examples of Christians grooming and raping kids would you like? Republicans? Here’s some trivia for ya dipshit. Being a pedophile don’t have a goddamned thing to do with political party or religious affiliation. Your pathetic desperate attempts to politicize child abuse just shows how deluded and brain washed you are. But please keep praying for the children. Obviously it’s working right?
can you imagine how many more little girls Biden would have molested if @randman1 hadn't been praying for them? Attaboy, @randman1 .

Last edited:
How about not forcing your woke views down our throat and using government directed censorship to accomplish that?

Here's a groomer giving advice to democrats, btw, hero for them and well-respected guy.

"
Trimble was convicted in 1978 of viciously raping two 9-year-old girls. Trimble was convicted of using a rope to tie up the two girls after grooming them and gaining their trust. He raped them orally and vaginally in the woods while they were bound.

While incarcerated waiting a verdict on the child rape case, Trimble raped and murdered a developmentally-disabled inmate who he turned into his “slave” before ending his life.

A court document said Trimble “forced the victim to have both oral and anal intercourse with him, compelled him to wear a “bra” around the jail for the entertainment of the other inmates, and forced him at one point to display to the other inmates a rag that had been stuffed into his anus.”

After prostituting the victim out to other inmates and torturing him with burnt shampoo bottles, Trimble strangled him to death with towels. Trimble staged the scene, Jeffrey Epstein-style, in order to make it look like a suicide. Trimble’s plan did not convince authorities, and Trimble was convicted of murder and sentenced to death in 1980. Trimble’s death sentence was commuted in 1985 and reduced to a sentence of life in prison.

Now, thanks to the LGBT agenda, Trimble is considered a hero for equality and is influencing media figures and academics nationwide. "

That is some sick shit. But don’t fear, transgenderism isn’t a mental disorder. It’s totally normal, like this guy. Just ask @carolinablue34 .

Does anyone believe his keeping his job was really just due to miscommunication as if the school didn't know?

"
A convicted sex offender was able to work as a Northern Virginia school counselor for months after his conviction before he was fired.

Darren L. Thornton, 50, was arrested twice on charges of sex crimes, yet somehow managed to keep working at Fairfax County Public Schools for nearly two years after his first arrest. Court documents show that in November 2020, Thornton was indicted on charges of soliciting prostitution from a minor in Chesterfield County, Virginia. He was convicted in March 2022 and sentenced to five years suspended.

Just a few months later, in June, Thornton was arrested again for solicitation of prostitution."

I’d like to see a picture of Darren Thornton. I have a good guess as to why he was allowed to keep his job despite being a sex offender.

First they turn off your ac, then they come for the kids. All while cross dressing.
dude I'm serious. Biden comes for the little girls after they're groomed. All while trying to speak in some kind of pig Latin code he hasn't quite gotten the hang of yet. He doesn't give a damn about your a/c, but Homeland Security is upgrading the system in his beach house for security purposes.

Does anyone believe his keeping his job was really just due to miscommunication as if the school didn't know?

"
A convicted sex offender was able to work as a Northern Virginia school counselor for months after his conviction before he was fired.

Darren L. Thornton, 50, was arrested twice on charges of sex crimes, yet somehow managed to keep working at Fairfax County Public Schools for nearly two years after his first arrest. Court documents show that in November 2020, Thornton was indicted on charges of soliciting prostitution from a minor in Chesterfield County, Virginia. He was convicted in March 2022 and sentenced to five years suspended.

Just a few months later, in June, Thornton was arrested again for solicitation of prostitution."

I guess we should be thankful the first guy you linked is in prison, or he might be teaching Kindergarten.

Biden ordered the FBI to raid Maro-Lago, and the White House then lied about it as if they learned of it on the news.

" On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

How many examples of Christians grooming and raping kids would you like? Republicans? Here’s some trivia for ya dipshit. Being a pedophile don’t have a goddamned thing to do with political party or religious affiliation. Your pathetic desperate attempts to politicize child abuse just shows how deluded and brain washed you are. But please keep praying for the children. Obviously it’s working right?
Difference is your party embraces, supports and grooms children for the pedophiles, or as they are beginning to put it, MAPS, Minor Attracted People.

Difference is your party embraces, supports and grooms children for the pedophiles, or as they are beginning to put it, MAPS, Minor Attracted People.
I don’t have a party dumbass. I’m no sheep for either set of lying money grabbers. But I will point out that YOUR party has elected two pedos and sex traffickers currently serving. You’re a hypocrite.

I don’t have a party dumbass. I’m no sheep for either set of lying money grabbers. But I will point out that YOUR party has elected two pedos and sex traffickers currently serving. You’re a hypocrite.
People of your political and social views then. Wokeness, progressive or whatever you want to call it. Groomers.

Biden ordered the FBI to raid Maro-Lago, and the White House then lied about it as if they learned of it on the news.

" On May 10, 2022, NARA informed Plaintiff that it would proceed with “provid[ing] the FBI access to the records in question, as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022.”

Hahahaha that’s what led up to the subpoena not the “raid” (which was made necessary by your orange turd LYING about turning over the docs subject to the subpoena)

Hahahaha that’s what led up to the subpoena not the “raid” (which was made necessary by your orange turd LYING about turning over the docs subject to the subpoena)
So Biden was unaware, eh? Despite Biden ordering the FBI to seize the docs.

The democrat president is using the FBI to target his most likely opponent and you think that's funny?

Your ignorance knows no bounds. But I’ll say this. I would consider you and a Bible FAR more a threat to my kids than a cross dresser and a library book.
Of course you would and that proves my point. It's your belief system. Protecting and enabling pedos via grooming and trying to gender bender them is much safer and acceptable than giving kids a Bible.

So Biden was unaware, eh? Despite Biden ordering the FBI to seize the docs.

The democrat president is using the FBI to target his most likely opponent and you think that's funny?
You fuking moron your own link claims he ordered access be given to the docs. This was before they were subpoenaed. Is it painful to be so stupid?

You’re a groomer just as much as they are. You just cloak it in science fiction.
Uh huh? Fact-free accusations by you. You realize some of those cross dressers in those library readings to kids were convicted pedophiles. At least one flashed his junk at the young children.

But here's the thing. Millions of progressive parents are and will sacrifice their kids because you have to adhere to group-think to remain a progressive.

When even a highly loved and acclaimed liberal like JK Rowlings dared to point out the obvious, that it's unfair for biological males to compete in women's sports, she was subsequently cancelled, labelled a bigot, etc,....So what chance do regular libs have if they don't tow the line?

To be progressive means you must continue to abandon former beliefs and submit to the group and the party.

One could see this coming for miles. They should have listened toTrump.

"
In yet another truly astonishing announcement that demonstrates the desperation of this hour, German steelmaker ArcelorMittal, one of the largest steel production facilities in Europe, has shuttered operations due to high energy prices. (See their announcement here, in German.)

“With gas and electricity prices increasing tenfold within just a few months, we are no longer competitive in a market that is 25% supplied by imports,” said CEO Reiner Blaschek.

This comes after announced closures of aluminum smelters, copper smelters and ammonia production plants over the last few weeks. Ammonia — necessary for fertilizer — is now 70% offline in the EU."

Your ignorance knows no bounds. But I’ll say this. I would consider you and a Bible FAR more a threat to my kids than a cross dresser and a library book.

I just don't know what to say about that. I don't understand it. I'd ask for an explanation but most likely I wouldn't think much of it so I won't. It saddens me greatly and to compare the two at all is the biggest reason our society is deteriorating at the rate it is.

Reactions: Archer2
Uh huh? Fact-free accusations by you. You realize some of those cross dressers in those library readings to kids were convicted pedophiles. At least one flashed his junk at the young children.

But here's the thing. Millions of progressive parents are and will sacrifice their kids because you have to adhere to group-think to remain a progressive.

When even a highly loved and acclaimed liberal like JK Rowlings dared to point out the obvious, that it's unfair for biological males to compete in women's sports, she was subsequently cancelled, labelled a bigot, etc,....So what chance do regular libs have if they don't tow the line?

To be progressive means you must continue to abandon former beliefs and submit to the group and the party.

#allfacts

I just don't know what to say about that. I don't understand it. I'd ask for an explanation but most likely I wouldn't think much of it so I won't. It saddens me greatly and to compare the two at all is the biggest reason our society is deteriorating at the rate it is.
I thought it was Biden. Wasn't that the reason you gave when you were utterly shocked that someone was doing well while he is President? Now it's trannies and gay books?

Made the mistake of clicking on this thread, holy shit what a cesspool.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Come on man. How many hundreds of examples would you like of people using Christianity to groom kids for abuse.? But Just to clarify I’m referring to him specifically based on what I know from his posts. Not a generic person with a Bible. But are you Just as sad that he’s called several people in here groomers? Accusing them of supporting child abuse based on nothing more than that they call out his bullshit gateway pundit posts?

Last edited:
Why do you guys on the right, spend so much time talking about, and thinking about having sex with children?

forcing it on you? hilarious. slow down drama queen. how is your life different bc of organized religion?

I was speaking generally. It’s forced on a lot of people. And a lot of really confounding laws are influenced by it.

For example, you can believe homosexuality is wrong but the moment you try to make it a law that applies to everyone? That’s wrong.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
at last count there were over 1000 child victims of sexual abuse within the Christian church…just in Pennsylvania alone! Oh but it’s “sad” to compare that to cross dressers reading library books to kids. Lol. The true “deterioration of society” has come from turning a blind eye to people using religion and politics to justify hate and abuse.

I was speaking generally. It’s forced on a lot of people. And a lot of really confounding laws are influenced by it.

For example, you can believe homosexuality is wrong but the moment you try to make it a law that applies to everyone? That’s wrong.

What laws make it wrong? I’m unaware of any.

What I often cite are generally agreed upon social norms that have put some framework to civilizations since time began. Now those norms are under constant assault. And while I don’t wish persecution for those outside those norms, I respect and value those norms as they have worked for the masses for centuries. And I wish for those outside those norms to understand they are different. Not lesser, but different. And for them to approach life with that understanding and not to expect everyone else to all of a sudden alter the norms that have guided their lives.

thought it was Biden. Wasn't that the reason you gave when you were utterly shocked that someone was doing well while he is President? Now it's trannies and gay books?

Made the mistake of clicking on this thread, holy shit what a cesspool.

take-a-hike-you-bum-otto.gif

what homosexuality laws are you referring to? i want to figure out how organized religion is making life worse for people in our country.

what homosexuality laws are you referring to? i want to figure out how organized religion is making life worse for people in our country.

Well it used to be that gay marriage was banned everywhere nationally. Not the case anymore. That’s one example.

In rural areas, school boards are often run by pastors and those who share their views, allowing them to impose a non secular educational curriculum filled with conservative Christian ideas and talking points.

It’s teaching people an often arbitrary set of rules that conflict with empirical study, life experiences, and thought.

Don’t mistake me, I don’t think religious people are all horrible or that it doesn’t have any uses. It’s just one of many ways humans try to rationalize the world around them. Nothing about religion is inherently sacred. To treat it like it’s infallible sets the wrong precedent.

Reactions: strummingram
In rural areas, school boards are often run by pastors and those who share their views, allowing them to impose a non secular educational curriculum filled with conservative Christian ideas and talking points.
I'm pretty sure I live in an area more rural than most anyone here so let me be the first to say that you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about. Most of our board members are made up of farmers. I don't know of a preacher leading a school board or even on a school board anywhere close to us.

The purpose of school boards is finances and policy.

I'm pretty sure I live in an area more rural than most anyone here so let me be the first to say that you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about. Most of our board members are made up of farmers. I don't know of a preacher leading a school board or even on a school board anywhere close to us.

Clearly you’ve never been to the areas outside of Carbondale, Illinois. It could vary by county or state. I’m not saying it’s a general rule. More that it happens more often than people think.

And don’t mistake me. I’m not super thrilled with the anti racist, woke crap that’s been implemented in some inner city blue areas. It can go both ways.

well, there are the ones that make you bake a cake for a homosexual wedding even though you think your having a private cake-baking business would allow you to turn down that opportunity if you so desired, due to your organized-religious beliefs or just because you don't want to. So, that homosexuality law makes it worse for the organized religion-belonging cake-bakers or those who don't care to serve homo's.. Maybe that's what he means.

But then there might be a law or a ruling that DOES allow the cake-bakers to turn down such an opportunity based on religious beliefs, in which case the cake-baker suffers for his organized religion because of the business he loses. Maybe that's what he means.

Clearly, these homosexuality laws are tearing the country, and particularly the world of cake-baking, apart.

Clearly you’ve never been to the areas outside of Carbondale, Illinois. It could vary by county or state. I’m not saying it’s a general rule. More that it happens more often than people think.

And don’t mistake me. I’m not super thrilled with the anti racist, woke crap that’s been implemented in some inner city blue areas. It can go both ways.
You plainly stated that "in rural areas, school boards are often run by..." So which is it? Often doesn't equal as a general rule? You've read somewhere about one story so now it's a general rule.

You plainly stated that "in rural areas, school boards are often run by..." So which is it? Often doesn't equal as a general rule? You've read somewhere about one story so now it's a general rule.
To be precise, carolinablue stated, "In rural areas, school boards are often run by pastors and those who share their views." That opens it up to a whole lot of rural communities, and more than just "one story" as you put it. Plus, he never claimed it was a general rule. To the contrary, he wrote, "I’m not saying it’s a general rule."

Don't those rural schools in Nebraska teach reading and writing?

To be precise, carolinablue stated, "In rural areas, school boards are often run by pastors and those who share their views." That opens it up to a whole lot of rural communities, and more than just "one story" as you put it. Plus, he never claimed it was a general rule. To the contrary, he wrote, "I’m not saying it’s a general rule."

Don't those rural schools in Nebraska teach reading and writing?
So often is more or less than 50%?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT