ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Seems strange how the science changed all of a sudden.
Is that strange? That's exactly what "science" does... it proves itself wrong in order to adapt and realize when it was mistaken. That's how science, and the human species, have managed to advance and become "better than all the others." Remember when you insisted that humans were above the animals? Humans have a higher functioning brain- most of us. Putting leeches on people was an effective method of medical treatment, until it wasn't anymore.

People were encouraged to smoke cigarettes because it was good for their health... until it wasn't anymore.

It's only when humans become complacent and afraid does it get tricky. Some of us resist change. Some of us even demand that we "do it the way we USED TO do it." I don't think Science allows for superstitions to be the arbiter of behavior.

just because it's not 'the norm' does not make it abnormal

confused will ferrell GIF

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

He puts "the norm" in quotation marks. The "norm" is a fictional idea. It's a human construct, much like "Time." "Normal" is certainly not static. Normal is always, ALWAYS changing. So, if it's always changing, then there really is no "norm."

It makes perfect sense.

It doesnt matter what "you" want to claim as the definition of normal is.. if it is not normal then it is abnormal.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
I get super nervous during public speaking and giving presentations, so I suspect this guy just kinda brain-farted with a little stage-fright - but oooof

tenor.gif

50%?

R.a46ac8af378f6f696d928fc13efaa8d5

Yeah, I guess you're right. That's why there's been absolutely no pushback to the left's transgenderism indoctrination in schools. lol.

There really isn’t. I can assure you, people who aren’t transgender don’t end up that way, whether exposed to the concept or not. Just as many people ended up transgender not even knowing what the hell that was for years.

"Twisting the argument" is code for "I'm at a loss as to how to refute your comparison." Just like the phrase "I identify as" is akin to "I pretend to be".

No, it’s code for ‘I don’t accept false equivalencies or strawmans’ which is what you do constantly. Your form of argument is and always has been mercurial.

tenor.gif

50%?

R.a46ac8af378f6f696d928fc13efaa8d5

Yeah, I guess you're right. That's why there's been absolutely no pushback to the left's transgenderism indoctrination in schools. lol.

"Twisting the argument" is code for "I'm at a loss as to how to refute your comparison." Just like the phrase "I identify as" is akin to "I pretend to be".

Nah, you're mad. You get pretty mad about this subject. But I'm sure you feel good about being their champion. Or more importantly, you feel good about looking like their champion. I commend your commitment to your virtue signaling. It's impressive.

And for the record, I didn't spout any mistruths. Transgender people are sick and in need of treatment. They have been viewed as such from the beginning of man's exploration of the human psyche up until about 10 years ago. Seems strange how the science changed all of a sudden.

I’m challenging preconceived notions. You only gravitate towards someone like randman because it’s easier to go along with something that already confirms a preconceived notion than actually taking the time to learn more about it.

“Transgender people are sick and are in need of treatment.” There has never been a more vile and untrue statement than that. And you’re in no position to diagnose or say anything of the sort because as you stated:

Why would I step out of it? I have no desire to live as a heathen. I don't begrudge you or others doing it but it's not for me.

You don’t approach arguments from the standpoint of engagement or learning anything. You do it to shit on people and to voice opinions that might get you fired in real life. It’s an outlet.

And don’t pretend for one second you care about trans people. You hold the same patronizing, arrogant bullshit beliefs southerners have held for years. We aren’t people for you to fix or mold. Except that’s going to change too.

Tick tock. Hear that? It’s the sound of you becoming a relic.

You use one example of a 'lesbian activist' and it somehow proves homosexuality is wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt? Dude, other animals in the animal kingdom engage in homosexual behavior. There's a bird species where 50% of them are basically gay. It is absolutely inborn and just because it's not 'the norm' does not make it abnormal. And there is nothing inherently objectionable to it. It doesn't affect you in any way. And I can guarantee you the vast majority of gay and lesbian people do not view themselves in such a way. This isn't some work of academia but nature itself.

We're humans. Procreation is not the sole purpose of our existence and hasn't been for awhile.

Your 'pity' goes right out the window as soon as you're told it's refused. Because it isn't. We need to be treated like regular human beings, not shock therapy or whatever horrible thing you'd come up with. The fact of the matter is, you cannot force people to live or behave in a way that is counter to their inborn traits. This always seems to fly over your head. Not everyone can be twisted into your version of what's acceptable and what isn't.

There's this nasty habit you have of assuming your opinion speaks for everyone. I assure you, 'most' people do not view trans people the way you do. And the acceptance will continue as it should.

The example of your son is twisting the argument. We aren't physically capable of walking on our hands and feet. Evolution eliminated it as part of our ability. It's uncomfortable, it's impossible. What we're dealing with is not the silliness of children but something concrete, innate. That's not virtue signaling, it's stating the truth about what we are and how this all works. 'Transgender' is not an ism. It's simply a state of existence. Or to quote God in Exodus (ironically) 'I am that which I am.'

I'm really not upset. But I am going to push back any time you spout mistruths, falsehoods, and patronizing opinions when you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.

You don't entertain anything outside of that southern, Protestant, Christian bubble you live in. Get back to me when you dare to step out of it.
There's no evidence the traits you mention are in-born. As far as animals, some also eat their offspring or the males do and try to.

Bottom line is none of your beliefs appear to be empirically rooted and your arguments such as warning of shock therapy smack of hysteria.

As far as homosexuality, yes homosexuality has been around for a long time. Trying to push it and worse, gender dysphoria, on children hasn't. That's some sick, twisted stuff you guys are into.

Also, you are wrong on homosexuality. It's not a great topic to spend time on but there is the B, for example, in the alphabet community. That means at least a good portion of that community, if not the vast majority, are choosing to be gay. Hey, it's a free country but please spare us the tripe as if it's all in-born.

Did you know for decades every study, mostly done by pro-gay scholars, have found a rate of 5-12 times higher of out of wedlock births compared to heterosexuals. Gay men impregnate single women at a rate 5-12 times higher than heterosexual men.

How do you explain that? Clearly there are differences between homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Just take a look at a gay pride day and be honest.

But like I said, it's a free country. You are free to believe all sorts of nonsense unimpeded but don't pretend it's empirical because it's not.

Two things can exist at once.

Look at it like this. Poles were a minority in Danzig, Germany in the 19th century. But they weren’t ‘uncommon’. It was a normal thing to run into polish people in the city.

Normal is not a one size fits all. And even if something does deviate from it, why is it inherently wrong?

You use one example of a 'lesbian activist' and it somehow proves homosexuality is wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt? Dude, other animals in the animal kingdom engage in homosexual behavior. There's a bird species where 50% of them are basically gay. It is absolutely inborn and just because it's not 'the norm' does not make it abnormal. And there is nothing inherently objectionable to it. It doesn't affect you in any way. And I can guarantee you the vast majority of gay and lesbian people do not view themselves in such a way. This isn't some work of academia but nature itself.

We're humans. Procreation is not the sole purpose of our existence and hasn't been for awhile.

Your 'pity' goes right out the window as soon as you're told it's refused. Because it isn't. We need to be treated like regular human beings, not shock therapy or whatever horrible thing you'd come up with. The fact of the matter is, you cannot force people to live or behave in a way that is counter to their inborn traits. This always seems to fly over your head. Not everyone can be twisted into your version of what's acceptable and what isn't.

There's this nasty habit you have of assuming your opinion speaks for everyone. I assure you, 'most' people do not view trans people the way you do. And the acceptance will continue as it should.

The example of your son is twisting the argument. We aren't physically capable of walking on our hands and feet. Evolution eliminated it as part of our ability. It's uncomfortable, it's impossible. What we're dealing with is not the silliness of children but something concrete, innate. That's not virtue signaling, it's stating the truth about what we are and how this all works. 'Transgender' is not an ism. It's simply a state of existence. Or to quote God in Exodus (ironically) 'I am that which I am.'

I'm really not upset. But I am going to push back any time you spout mistruths, falsehoods, and patronizing opinions when you have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about.

You don't entertain anything outside of that southern, Protestant, Christian bubble you live in. Get back to me when you dare to step out of it.
Your the one with no idea what you are talking about.

Just to add to the last post, your stance and the typical stance of libs is so off the reservation science-wise, you actually laugh at the idea social conditioning can and does play a significant part in sexual attraction, and I can prove that.

Most straight men find just about any hot female as sexually attractive and would absent other things, want to have sex with her.

There are 3 primary reasons men choose not to.

1. They are married or have a partner/girlfriend and choose loyalty over sex.
2. They can't because the female either refuses or would refuse or they are afraid to try.
3. For religious and spiritual reasons, and that can grow into a mindset that just sees the beautiful woman as like a sister. Very rare but it can happen.

However, there is an exception to feeling sexual attraction to a female. If someone was adopted and didn't know he had a sister or didn't know someone was related, and met an attractive female who was a relative but without his knowing, he would likely feel sexual attraction.

However, if he grew up with her, he would most likely not. That's not due to biology. It's due to values and social conditioning, and that shows social conditioning of what is right and acceptable does play a role in how someone feels sexual attraction.

Are there some who just can't help be homosexual? That find it revolting to have sex with the opposite gender just like most straight people do with the same gender? Sure, but they are a minority among homosexuals as evidenced by the stats on out of wedlock pregnancies I mentioned in the prior post.

• Love
There really isn’t. I can assure you, people who aren’t transgender don’t end up that way, whether exposed to the concept or not. Just as many people ended up transgender not even knowing what the hell that was for years.

No, it’s code for ‘I don’t accept false equivalencies or strawmans’ which is what you do constantly. Your form of argument is and always has been mercurial.

I’m challenging preconceived notions. You only gravitate towards someone like randman because it’s easier to go along with something that already confirms a preconceived notion than actually taking the time to learn more about it.

“Transgender people are sick and are in need of treatment.” There has never been a more vile and untrue statement than that. And you’re in no position to diagnose or say anything of the sort because as you stated:

You don’t approach arguments from the standpoint of engagement or learning anything. You do it to shit on people and to voice opinions that might get you fired in real life. It’s an outlet.

And don’t pretend for one second you care about trans people. You hold the same patronizing, arrogant bullshit beliefs southerners have held for years. We aren’t people for you to fix or mold. Except that’s going to change too.

" I can assure you, people who aren’t transgender don’t end up that way, "

I can assure you that you are 100% wrong based on the data.

70-90% of "trans-people," those suffering from gender dysphoria, get over it and become comfortable with their biological identities. Many and there seems to be lacking of stats, that fully transitioned, regret it, and detransition.

They were led astray by either cruel or ignorant people taking advantage of them.

"Gender affirming care" in schools is worse than if the teachers gave kids a bump of cocaine each class to help them concentrate. It's insane. It also involves plying them with a ton of very powerful drugs.

Gay men impregnate single women at a rate 5-12 times higher than heterosexual men.
They must have found some unique "gay men" that are eagerly participating in studies to impregnate "single" women! What if the women are married? Are they less likely, or even more likely, to get pregnant from a gay man?

I thought being homosexual meant that you were only attracted to the same sex/gender as yourself. And, if you're attracted to both genders, you are bisexual.

They must have found some unique "gay men" that are eagerly participating in studies to impregnate "single" women! What if the women are married? Are they less likely, or even more likely, to get pregnant from a gay man?

I thought being homosexual meant that you were only attracted to the same sex/gender as yourself. And, if you're attracted to both genders, you are bisexual.
It's not some small studies, and it's been replicated over and over again. These are interviews by the way and sociological studies, not experimenting with participants having sex.

It appears most gay men and women are really bisexual and capable of enjoying sex with either gender. Not really shocking but the whole myth of people being born gay is just that, a myth,

Just to add to the last post, your stance and the typical stance of libs is so off the reservation science-wise, you actually laugh at the idea social conditioning can and does play a significant part in sexual attraction, and I can prove that.

Most straight men find just about any hot female as sexually attractive and would absent other things, want to have sex with her.

2. They can't because the female either refuses or would refuse or they are afraid to try.
3. For religious and spiritual reasons, and that can grow into a mindset that just sees the beautiful woman as like a sister. Very rare but it can happen.

However, there is an exception to feeling sexual attraction to a female. If someone was adopted and didn't know he had a sister or didn't know someone was related, and met an attractive female who was a relative but without his knowing, he would likely feel sexual attraction.

However, if he grew up with her, he would most likely not. That's not due to biology. It's due to values and social conditioning, and that shows social conditioning of what is right and acceptable does play a role in how someone feels sexual attraction.

Are there some who just can't help be homosexual? That find it revolting to have sex with the opposite gender just like most straight people do with the same gender? Sure, but they are a minority among homosexuals as evidenced by the stats on out of wedlock pregnancies I mentioned in the prior post.
giphy.gif

Do scientists say "Your" when they mean "You're?"

Last edited:
Is that strange? That's exactly what "science" does... it proves itself wrong in order to adapt and realize when it was mistaken. That's how science, and the human species, have managed to advance and become "better than all the others." Remember when you insisted that humans were above the animals? Humans have a higher functioning brain- most of us. Putting leeches on people was an effective method of medical treatment, until it wasn't anymore.

People were encouraged to smoke cigarettes because it was good for their health... until it wasn't anymore.

It's only when humans become complacent and afraid does it get tricky. Some of us resist change. Some of us even demand that we "do it the way we USED TO do it." I don't think Science allows for superstitions to be the arbiter of behavior.

Hmmm, you sound like you know what you're talking about. So I'll ask you, what is the exact science that has changed in the last 10 years that has prompted the change in how we classify transgenderism?

Reactions: randman1
Hmmm, you sound like you know what you're talking about. So I'll ask you, what is the exact science that has changed in the last 10 years that has prompted the change in how we classify transgenderism?
He knows there is no science for the change. Just politics.

It's not some small studies, and it's been replicated over and over again. These are interviews by the way and sociological studies, not experimenting with participants having sex.

It appears most gay men and women are really bisexual and capable of enjoying sex with either gender. Not really shocking but the whole myth of people being born gay is just that, a myth,
So, these gay men were just lying to get paid in the study!?!?!? Those bastards!

I tend to agree that no one is HOMOsexual or HETEROsexual. Those are just polarities. Everyone is some degree of bisexual, and even those predilections can vary throughout one's life. Societal norms and preferences play a huge role in affirming them. And, then the instinctive predisposition to procreate is in there. Not to mention, having an orgasm is just awesome. Everyone is different.

People are, aparently, born with their genetic codes and DNA. And, those can take you on all kinds of paths and journeys. So, yes, you are "born that way." And, now, the libs are forcing us to get vaccines that destroy our God-given uniqueness!!!

• Haha
I get super nervous during public speaking and giving presentations, so I suspect this guy just kinda brain-farted with a little stage-fright - but oooof
He has been severely injured and disabled by a stroke and probably has no business being a US senate candidate at this juncture, but for the democrats it's fine. They just want a rubber stamp anyway.

So, these gay men were just lying to get paid in the study!?!?!? Those bastards!

I tend to agree that no one is HOMOsexual or HETEROsexual. Those are just polarities. Everyone is some degree of bisexual, and even those predilections can vary throughout one's life. Societal norms and preferences play a huge role in affirming them. And, then the instinctive predisposition to procreate is in there. Not to mention, having an orgasm is just awesome. Everyone is different.

People are, aparently, born with their genetic codes and DNA. And, those can take you on all kinds of paths and journeys. So, yes, you are "born that way." And, now, the libs are forcing us to get vaccines that destroy our God-given uniqueness!!!
No, not lying at all. Men and women who are practicing homosexuals for some reason get pregnant and impregnate others of the opposite gender at rates 5-12 times higher than others.

Actually, more like 7-12 or a little higher but some are as low as 5 times, which is kind of incredible.

How do you explain that?

I don't know. I'm not a scientist. I just know that science changes, like everything else.

You won't find many scientists here. But, you'll find plenty of confirmation bias.

No, not lying at all. Men and women who are practicing homosexuals for some reason get pregnant and impregnate others of the opposite gender at rates 5-12 times higher than others.

Actually, more like 7-12 or a little higher but some are as low as 5 times, which is kind of incredible.

How do you explain that?
Why am I supposed to be the one that has to EXPLAIN the goofy shit that you randomly drag in to this discussion?

Isn't there a link from jesuswuzzaPhD.org.nuckingfuts

Why am I supposed to be the one that has to EXPLAIN the goofy shit that you randomly drag in to this discussion?

Isn't there a link from jesuswuzzaPhD.org.nuckingfuts
Typical. No empirical basis for your beliefs and yet you mock others more informed than you.

Typical. No empirical basis for your beliefs and yet you mock others more informed than you.
LOL... and you somehow manage to bullshit yourself into believing that you have/share "empirical" data?

It's more fun when you share links from the most extreme biased sources. Those are more fun to mock.

Holy shit I can't believe I wasted valuable time reading this.

You sound like one of those quack Christian ministers/doctors from the 1950s/60s...oh wait.

R.dc430c1408a86234b85b0e9f0e7afa6e

See, from where I sit, you're the vile one for not wanting people to get the help they deserve. Actually trying to prevent them from getting the therapy they need. I get it though. What I'm suggesting is actual real work to help improve an individual's life and society as a whole. Your way just gives the perception of you caring. It's the lazy way out, which is the hallmark of your generation.

Lol. I need you to teach me something like I need a hole in the head. Hahahaha. I'm sorry, that's hilarious. Give me a minute....

And yes, as stated above, I'm shitting on you and your disregard for the mental health of those suffering. Instead of trying to help them, you want to affirm their mental disorder. Why do you hate people with mental disorders? People are truly suffering and you are trying your hardest to keep them suffering. It's bizarre and if your generation was any smarter, they'd pick up on your phony virtue signaling and see it for what it is - you caring more about others' opinion of you than you do for those actually suffering from the mental disorders that you're virtue signaling about.

Ok, now I understand why this is such a hot button issue for you. You know, I never believed that story you told us all about your previous girlfriend. I always thought of it as one of those "asking for a friend" situations.

If that's true, which I don't believe, we will not go quietly. Truth matters and I and millions of others will not sit idly by while you prevent help for those suffering and attempt to redefine what humans have always known.

See you next time, Sport.

How do you explain that?

You made it up. Or got it from some bullshit, religious far right publication.

I suspect in the past many gay men were desperate to rid themselves of homosexuality and force themselves to have children in an attempt to be 'straight'. Nothing you say matches up to real life or actual evidence. Nothing.
" I can assure you, people who aren’t transgender don’t end up that way, "

I can assure you that you are 100% wrong based on the data.

70-90% of "trans-people," those suffering from gender dysphoria, get over it and become comfortable with their biological identities. Many and there seems to be lacking of stats, that fully transitioned, regret it, and detransition.

They were led astray by either cruel or ignorant people taking advantage of them.

"Gender affirming care" in schools is worse than if the teachers gave kids a bump of cocaine each class to help them concentrate. It's insane. It also involves plying them with a ton of very powerful drugs.

Yup, as I suspected. You don't know a damn thing about trans people. The only insane person here is you.

• Haha

That dude is a loon. But I may not call him that. He legit looks like the drunks that used to enter those toughman competitions that spurned MMA as a sport.

Think about this before you answer. Do you REALLY want religion taught to your children in school. Think about that and what it means…
no .. never said i did. that is the responsibility of parents and (if they so choose) their churches.

but i also dont want our kids taught BS like we came from monkeys or some random explosion ... or that they should celebrate a man marrying a man ... or that a 12 year old girl can go thru surgery and become a boy ... or that boys can identify as girls and trot into the ladies restroom ... or that whites are responsible for the black unemployment rate ... on and on and on.

for the record, our kids are homeschooled so i honestly dont care what the schools teach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT