ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You guys brought all of this on yourselves. People tried to tell you in 2015 that sticking with Trump would end in a disaster. You were told the same in 2020. In 2023 you had a chance to drop him and have a lock on the WH but you would rather keep him and lose any chance of getting into the WH. How many people have told you the only person that Trump had a chance of beating was Biden and the only person Biden had a chance of beating was Trump? I know you people will not accept this but it's the truth none the less. You asked for this clusterfvck and along the way you have ruined the once great GOP. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

You guys brought all of this on yourselves. People tried to tell you in 2015 that sticking with Trump would end in a disaster. You were told the same in 2020. In 2023 you had a chance to drop him and have a lock on the WH but you would rather keep him and lose any chance of getting into the WH. How many people have told you the only person that Trump had a chance of beating was Biden and the only person Biden had a chance of beating was Trump? I know you people will not accept this but it's the truth none the less. You asked for this clusterfvck and along the way you have ruined the once great GOP. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
You seem to be assuming there are millions of people on this board. You voted Biden and now Harris, talking about a cluster fvck.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
You seem to be assuming there are millions of people on this board. You voted Biden and now Harris, talking about a cluster fvck.
If you had given me any other person other than Trump, Biden or Harris would never get my vote. vote.

Last edited:
I think that's parsing words. For all intents and purposes, claiming Kamala was "in charge' of the border crisis is accurate.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts to stem migration across the U.S.-Mexico border, as the administration faces growing political pressure to address a surge in undocumented migrant children unaccompanied by parents.
lol, good luck cracking into the hardhead. He wants it to be the way he wants it to be, and no amount of outright proof is going to change the perception of reality he's committed to. It's weird that he defends her this way. I think he must want one of her world class blowies. He could save himself the trouble, I'm sure she would get around to him anyway, sooner or later. That's what I'm counting on.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
lol, good luck cracking into the hardhead. He wants it to be the way he wants it to be, and no amount of outright proof is going to change the perception of reality he's committed to. It's weird that he defends her this way. I think he must want one of her world class blowies. He could save himself the trouble, I'm sure she would get around to him anyway, sooner or later. That's what I'm counting on.
What was Pence in charge of when he was VP? That's not a loaded question, I'm just asking.

what’s weird is getting all butt hurt over the dems saying trump wants to “destroy democracy” then you go make just as absurd of a claim with this. So I’m a reasonable guy, If you concede trump wants to destroy democracy I’ll concede Harris is in complete control of the border in its entirety. Deal?

what’s weird is getting all butt hurt over the dems saying trump wants to “destroy democracy” then you go make just as absurd of a claim with this. So I’m a reasonable guy, If you concede trump wants to destroy democracy I’ll concede Harris is in complete control of the border in its entirety. Deal?
I don't think she had total control. I think she was charged to suggest solutions. She must have sucked at that. It was highly recognized by her staff she wanted no part of it and was pissed about it. Of course she did suggest we send tons of $$$ down there and how did that work out.

he's a doubly clueless fvcker. Not only does he think the handful of us here made Trump the republican candidate, he's actually stupid enough to condescend to us and sarcastically say we should be proud for picking a candidate who might not succeed in replacing the cluster fvck he voted for and helped saddle us with.

And never one syllable about that cluster fvck.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
well, uh, duh ruh, sure....sounds alright to me. Ahyuk, ahyuk.

Actually, I've got a better deal for you. Get a grip. Accept the reality that's been presented to you and stop being a stooge for the people counting on you to give up your fleece. Or don't, it's good at least to have something to laugh at.

And BTW, no one is in control at the border. But Kamala is supposed to be. I'm honestly surprised you've been taken in this easily.

I don't think she had total control. I think she was charged to suggest solutions. She must have sucked at that. It was highly recognized by her staff she wanted no part of it and was pissed about it. Of course she did suggest we send tons of $$$ down there and how did that work out.
we'll just disagree here. It's my firm belief that Biden gave her the whole shebang, and she walked away from the part that was most unpleasant to her and she just diddled with the part that fit her and the dem's m.o.....see a problem, get in some travel, and throw a gob of money we don't have at it.

he's a doubly clueless fvcker. Not only does he think the handful of us here made Trump the republican candidate, he's actually stupid enough to condescend to us and sarcastically say we should be proud for picking a candidate who might not succeed in replacing the cluster fvck he voted for and helped saddle us with.

And never one syllable about that cluster fvck.
Still you support a person who you know is destroying the republican party. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
Still you support a person who you know is destroying the republican party. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
let's see...destroy the republican party or destroy our country. Woooweee, that's a tough one.

I hate wasting time talking to a deeply TDS afflicted cluesfvck, but I feel obligated to remind you for the 100th time that I support Trump because he's the chosen candidate. There's Harris and there's Trump, as far as I know. One or the other. But maybe there are other viable choices that I don't know about.. I'll look into it.

Not that it matters whatsoever at this point, but who I wanted was Haley or one of a handful of others that I thought would be more electable than Trump. Others here are thinking like me, I'm pretty sure. And just to be clear, electability is the only issue I had with Trump. I have no problem with him being president.

Why was it stupid? Be specific please.
Seriously? It's not the 1800's, nobody just buys a country (people live in countries, ya know) like that anymore.

Second, it's like asking england if you can buy Scotland without approaching Scotland at all.

Third, you don't low-ball a wealthy euro ally then halt diplomacy because your offer was "absurd". Unless you're an F-up.

Reactions: Heels Noir
accurate. What she was given control over she absolutely did suck at.

Seriously? It's not the 1800's, nobody just buys a country (people live in countries, ya know) like that anymore.

Second, it's like asking england if you can buy Scotland without approaching Scotland at all.

Third, you don't low-ball a wealthy euro ally then halt diplomacy because your offer was "absurd". Unless you're an F-up.
Well said. @gunslingerdick schooled again.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick

Ok. So there were no takers. Big deal. What’s the downside? If nothing else, it put others on notice that we’re in the market.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
countries? You mean countries with borders that keep them separate from other geopolitical entities such that people can't just freely cross over them and make permanent residence there and get free shit on us, and the benefits of actual citizens? So that's a country. What do you call what we have? Oops I said 'have'. What do you call the geopolitical entity that we live in?

If England doesn't want to sell it, what would be the point of approaching Scotland? If you're planning on adopting a child, do you approach a child before qualifying with the adoption agency? Would you put the cart before the horse? Of course you would if you thought it might somehow make Trump look bad. But it isn't Trump that's looking bad, is it, mr. cart-before-the-horse man?

halted diplomacy? I don't see no stinking halted diplomacy. Looks to me like the 'diplomacy' was just a meeting to discuss the purchase of Greenland. Seems to me the meeting was cancelled due to lack of Denmark's interest in that proposition. It was just a deal that didn't happen...yet. But I bet Denmark has been thinking about it. That's how it's done.

Stop acting like you know shit about international diplomacy and start learning about 'the deal'.

Better analogy for @prlyles because he's obviously working with a quarter of a deck. You can fart in a crowd or you can shit your pants in a crowd. What are you choosing? And i realize you shit your pants daily, but it's fine.

countries? You mean countries with borders that keep them separate from other geopolitical entities such that people can't just freely cross over them and make permanent residence there and get free shit on us, and the benefits of actual citizens? So that's a country. What do you call what we have? Oops I said 'have'. What do you call the geopolitical entity that we live in?

If England doesn't want to sell it, what would be the point of approaching Scotland? If you're planning on adopting a child, do you approach a child before qualifying with the adoption agency? Would you put the cart before the horse? Of course you would if you thought it might somehow make Trump look bad. But it isn't Trump that's looking bad, is it, mr. cart-before-the-horse man?

halted diplomacy? I don't see no stinking halted diplomacy. Looks to me like the 'diplomacy' was just a meeting to discuss the purchase of Greenland. Seems to me the meeting was cancelled due to lack of Denmark's interest in that proposition. It was just a deal that didn't happen...yet. But I bet Denmark has been thinking about it. That's how it's done.

Stop acting like you know shit about international diplomacy and start learning about 'the deal'.
Diplomacy under biden/harris=$$$$$$$$$$
Enjoy your tax dollars

Reactions: bluetoe
apparently she sucks at anything and everything.

retort GIF

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT