ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Are they talking about Donald or Maga poasters on this board?
GV31mKbXAAAiF_y
Which is why Trump is going to lose. Again. More Americans know and believe this stuff than those who deny it.

Last edited:
They are portraying a scene based on what Project 25 wants, which is government to monitor pregnancy for fears over abortion. It is exaggeration, not bullshit.

On the topic of what Project 25 wants... ->
I don't know which is worse, your TDS or your obsession with P2025. Why don't you just explain to us Harris' policies that will benefit the US.

Reactions: Archer2
I don't know which is worse, your TDS or your obsession with P2025. Why don't you just explain to us Harris' policies that will benefit the US.

Amen, brother. The TDS wasn’t enough. The Pearl-clutches screaming how Trump is going to “EnD dEmOcRaCy” wasn’t having the effect they wanted. So the left sent a memo out to their NPCs like @blazers and told them to freak out and cry about P2025. And like a good little brainwashed soldier, here is Blaze doing as he’s commanded.

p2025 is political gold for the dems. It was a fuk up of gargantuan proportions for that to come out in an election year. Nooones gonna believe for one second trump doesn’t know about and isn’t supporting in some manner a “project” designed by his friends and staffers to give him more power as president. No matter how unlikely it is that any of it would happen, just the existence of it and what mind set of maga it reveals is enough to cost trump votes in an election thats prob gonna be decided by a few hundred thousand of them.

Last edited:
Amen, brother. The TDS wasn’t enough. The Pearl-clutches screaming how Trump is going to “EnD dEmOcRaCy” wasn’t having the effect they wanted. So the left sent a memo out to their NPCs like @blazers and told them to freak out and cry about P2025. And like a good little brainwashed soldier, here is Blaze doing as he’s commanded.
I heard the same shit from you people when people were concerned about Trump not accepting the 2020 election and we see how that turned out. MAGA is so much like Trump you can't believe a word they say.

So we can add the US freakin Army to the list of those lying, conspiring, and otherwise being unfair to trump. By the time this is done Sean hannity and some cat ladies in a trailer park in Montanna are gonnna be all that’s left of people not in on the conspiracy to eliminate trump and destroy america.

p2025 is political gold for the dems. It was a fuk up of gargantuan proportions for that to come out in an election year. Nooones gonna believe for one second trump doesn’t know about and isn’t supporting in some manner a “project” designed by his friends and staffers to give him more power as president. No matter how unlikely it is that any of it would happen, just the existence of it and what mind set of maga it reveals is enough to cost trump votes in an election thats prob gonna be decided by a few hundred thousand of them.

Jesus Christmas....you can have the dems actually doing batshit crazy things and no one cares. But as soon as Trump gets fake connected to something, liberals' heads explode.

Are you getting it yet? Are you understanding the difference yet? The difference in how each party is covered/discussed? Surely it's noticeable at this point to anyone with a modicum of honesty and half a brain.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
They are portraying a scene based on what Project 25 wants, which is government to monitor pregnancy for fears over abortion. It is exaggeration, not bullshit.

On the topic of what Project 25 wants... ->
Sheezus... these people are OBSESSED with the fetus! And, then when all these countless babies are here... good luck!

Reactions: blazers
@nctransplant Half of Trump's cabinet the first time around hates him. So we know he's going to put P25 people in place.
Trump doesn't have his own specific policies, so he's going to just align with the people kissing his ass the most which are P25 (Fox, christian nationalists, climate deniers, grifters seeking a useful idiot ,etc).

That's why people are afraid of P25.

I like typical "Dem/Left" policy regarding education, environment, healthcare and economy more than I like magas (i'd say Trump's but his policy isn't clear). These things plus the fact that Trump ruins everything he touches are reasons why I'm voting for Kamala.

No politician exists that I align with perfectly (Biden did some environmentally unfriendly things I didn't like, he failed to reform campaign finance, failed to protect voting rights better, could've done more regarding healthcare (i want single-payer) , didn't fix the tax code... a bunch of others).

All politicians flip-flop... is Harris going to do what I want regarding fracking? Is she going to give up on medicare-for-all?

There are tons of things that Americans still agree on. Politicians should campaign on their differences, but after election season they need to compromise and legislate, and drop the divisive crap that has led us here:

GWGcEfCX0AAezyg

Sheezus... these people are OBSESSED with the fetus! And, then when all these countless babies are here... good luck!

Hahahahaha. Who's obsessed? The ones that didn't put out a fake video and use fearmongering tactics?

LOL

I believe I just responded to @heelmanwilm regarding this phenomenon. I'll quote it for you.

Jesus Christmas....you can have the dems actually doing batshit crazy things and no one cares. But as soon as Trump gets fake connected to something, liberals' heads explode.

Are you getting it yet? Are you understanding the difference yet? The difference in how each party is covered/discussed? Surely it's noticeable at this point to anyone with a modicum of honesty and half a brain.

Reactions: nctransplant
@nctransplant Half of Trump's cabinet the first time around hates him. So we know he's going to put P25 people in place.
Trump doesn't have his own specific policies, so he's going to just align with the people kissing his ass the most which are P25 (Fox, christian nationalists, climate deniers, grifters seeking a useful idiot ,etc).

I like typical "Dem/Left" policy regarding education, environment, healthcare and economy more than I like magas (i'd say Trump's but his policy isn't clear). These things plus the fact that Trump ruins everything he touches are reasons why I'm voting for Kamala.

No politician exists that I align with perfectly (Biden did some environmentally unfriendly things I didn't like, he failed to reform campaign finance, failed to protect voting rights better, could've done more regarding healthcare (i want single-payer) , didn't fix the tax code... a bunch of others).

All politicians flip-flop... is Harris going to do what I want regarding fracking? Is she going to give up on medicare-for-all?

There are tons of things that Americans still agree on. Politicians should campaign on their differences, but after election season they need to compromise and legislate, and drop the divisive crap that has led us here:

R.fda4026f7bce2fc5c49207c7e56c2cb7

• Haha
Hahahahaha. Who's obsessed? The ones that didn't put out a fake video and use fearmongering tactics?

LOL

I believe I just responded to @heelmanwilm regarding this phenomenon. I'll quote it for you.
Well, Fox News say so... who can question the propaganda fountain that paid-out a billion dollars for lying.

I'm voting for Trump because I'm hoping he will NOT compromise. At this point, any compromise is a loss for the right and a loss for America. When the pendulum has swung back closer to center, then I'll entertain compromise. Until then, I want a President that's going to tell liberals to "get bent".

GWGcEfCX0AAezyg
So let me make sure I'm clear, you still don't know what she stands for.

• Haha
Yeah, that story was already linked. I reckon they don't speak for all active duty and/or veterans.
No one speaks for ALL of them. No one speaks for ANY of them, truth be told, except each individual. But, the US Army has rules and regulations.

The Trump campaign broke the law, but who cares about that law. I love how Trump makes hypocrites out of alleged conservatives. Once they're baptized in MAGA water, they forget, and even denounce, their previous adherence to ceremony and decorum that was so highly regarded as being necessary.

Trump is an asshole, so MAGA follows the asshole example no matter what the situation.

No one speaks for ALL of them. No one speaks for ANY of them, truth be told, except each individual. But, the US Army has rules and regulations.

The Trump campaign broke the law, but who cares about that law. I love how Trump makes hypocrites out of alleged conservatives. Once they're baptized in MAGA water, they forget, and even denounce, their previous adherence to ceremony and decorum that was so highly regarded as being necessary.

Trump is an asshole, so MAGA follows the asshole example no matter what the situation.

Ok. So he broke the law. I acknowledge that. Now what? Should he pay a fine? Go to jail? What are you suggesting as discipline for his transgressions?

Ok. So he broke the law. I acknowledge that. Now what? Should he pay a fine? Go to jail? What are you suggesting as discipline for his transgressions?
LOL... I don't really give a shit. I don't even think what he did was necessarily "wrong." Throw a damn bachelor party on the grounds of ANC, if you want. I just think it's funny how Trump breaks all kinds of hallowed rules and shits all over "American" traditions and he gets a pass from the cult when he gets reprimanded or criticized for any of it.

If you think you know what ANY politician actually stands for then you are a gullible.... never mind.
Reimagine police
Get rid of ICE
Single payer
Free healthcare for illegals
Price controls
Mandate EV's
No fracking
Tax on unrealized gains
Corporate 44.6% tax rate
What else am I missing?

Law and Order!

LOL... I don't really give a shit. I don't even think what he did was necessarily "wrong." Throw a damn bachelor party on the grounds of ANC, if you want. I just think it's funny how Trump breaks all kinds of hallowed rules and shits all over "American" traditions and he gets a pass from the cult when he gets reprimanded or criticized for any of it.

So no punishment?

But to clarify, I'm really beaten up about it. It made me question my support for his campaign. But after weighing the pros and cons, I've decided that I will still begrudgingly support his Presidential bid. But I'll tell you, I'm not happy about it.

• Haha
If you think you know what ANY politician actually stands for then you are a gullible.... never mind.

Does Kamala even want to pretend to have an idea on policies or is that old fashioned?

Never mind, let's get back to talking about how fake offended y'all are that Trump gave a thumbs up in a photo opp with a family that asked him to be there.

thank you for thoughtfully pointing out the obvious. Now that we both understand this, my new response is

giphy.webp

Try using words to 1) specify WHAT 'same thing you people were saying', and 2) explain how it might apply to the topic at hand.

• Haha

I love the "I don't really care" line. Yeah, I can tell how much you don't care from your repeated poasts on the matter and the back and forth we're having about it. It's obvious that you don't care so much.

So no punishment?

But to clarify, I'm really beaten up about it. It made me question my support for his campaign. But after weighing the pros and cons, I've decided that I will still begrudgingly support his Presidential bid. But I'll tell you, I'm not happy about it.
I don't want to "punish" him for him just doing what he does! As I said, I think it's amusing how he shits on these alleged American hallowed traditions and conformity. He does it blatantly, and MAGA cult loves it. 10 years ago they would have been screaming for their heads, if any politician showed disrespect at every turn like Trump does. But, in a short span of 9 years, they have totally abandoned that ad whatever indecency their leader does, they fervently back it. And, if they "begrudgingly" back it, they can GFT. You claim to not compromise and, yet, begrudgingly accepting asshole behavior is the epitome of compromise. You're actually not really compromising. You actually prefer the asshole and all of that "American exceptionalism" crap is just bullshit. It's just a front. It's a paper veneer.

I love the "I don't really care" line. Yeah, I can tell how much you don't care from your repeated poasts on the matter and the back and forth we're having about it. It's obvious that you don't care so much.
I don't care about what happened at ANC. He's a vessel for other people I actually interact with. Personally, I do not give a shit if they allow photo-ops like that. To me, that is perfectly American. I care about the hypocrisy that spills over the rim. And, by "care" I mean, I'll write a few lines and then basically forget about it. I enjoy the theater. Trump provides theater! He makes hypocrites out of people.

I don't want to "punish" him for him just doing what he does! As I said, I think it's amusing how he shits on these alleged American hallowed traditions and conformity. He does it blatantly, and MAGA cult loves it. 10 years ago they would have been screaming for their heads, if any politician showed disrespect at every turn like Trump does. But, in a short span of 9 years, they have totally abandoned that ad whatever indecency their leader does, they fervently back it. And, if they "begrudgingly" back it, they can GFT. You claim to not compromise and, yet, begrudgingly accepting asshole behavior is the epitome of compromise. You're actually not really compromising. You actually prefer the asshole and all of that "American exceptionalism" crap is just bullshit. It's just a front. It's a paper veneer.

You can thank the media for creating MAGA's skepticism. Many of us don't know when it's the Dems crying wolf again or if Trump really did shit on some tradition. I mean, they've told so many lies about him at this point and that's only the ones we know about. Why would I believe anything?

And as far as his "asshole-ness", you're damn right that's what I prefer. The people he's dealing with deserve that and much more. In fact, he's just barely enough the asshole for me. I advise him to crank up the asshole-ishness a bit. The people on the receiving end are getting off easy if you ask me.

I don't care about what happened at ANC. He's a vessel for other people I actually interact with. Personally, I do not give a shit if they allow photo-ops like that. To me, that is perfectly American. I care about the hypocrisy that spills over the rim. And, by "care" I mean, I'll write a few lines and then basically forget about it. I enjoy the theater. Trump provides theater! He makes hypocrites out of people.

Good for you? I'm not even sure how to respond to such a take. You spend more time here than pretty much any other poaster so I'm not sure when you have time to actually interact with other people. Maybe they're ones you share internet with. Who knows.? All I know is that I can count on you to be here daily railing against Trump for something while simultaneously declaring to be some deep, independent thinker that has a better understanding of American politics and human nature than the rest of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT