ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I’m getting it that the Harris campaign is doing everything they can to connect trump to p2025. IMO he’s be better off acknowledging that he knows about it and condemnsome of the controversial issues directly instead of this bullshit about not knowing anything about it. But that’s me.
I believe he has done some of that. Now STFU.

Just kidding. I get a little slaphappy when I haven't fvcked with you in a while. Now GFY.

I'm assuming NPR is good for the leftists here.

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump wrote on his social media website Truth Social. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”
He knows nothing about it but he disagrees with it. Parts are abysmal but he wishes them luck with it. Lol. Okay. I remember him posting this. I still think he should admit he knows about it and should condemn specefic things it contains. He prob doesn’t want to embarrass his friends. Which I get.

I generally agree but in this case (as in many others), the shot in the foot wasn't self-inflicted.
Putting up a campaign commercial and taking public photos wasn't self-inflicted? I've never run a campaign before, but I could have told him he was going to get shit for doing that. He gains nothing by going there. Like I originally said, it's not a big issue, it's just one more small thing he should have just not done.

They don't always pay it.

When they can get pregnant, then they can bitch.
and pregnant women don't always bear a child. When they do, maybe THEY should be solely responsible for it if it's so unique to them. Again, your point is

giphy.webp

missing the board.

Putting up a campaign commercial and taking public photos wasn't self-inflicted? I've never run a campaign before, but I could have told him he was going to get shit for doing that. He gains nothing by going there. Like I originally said, it's not a big issue, it's just one more small thing he should have just not done.
It’s another “wtf were they thinking” event in his campaign. I think trump has surrounded himself with yes men that go along with any idiotic idea he comes up with and shooting campaign commercial footage (allegedly) at ANC is as idiotic as they come.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I guess he could lock himself in the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
Game of victimhood, anyone?
it's so tedious having to explain simple shit to the witless.

The 'game of victimhood', otherwise known as playing the victim card, refers to occasions when there really is no victim or when being a victim is played up beyond reason. Sometimes there really is a victim and pointing that out is not playing a game. As a matter of fact, there is no one on this board who hasn't been a victim at one time or another. Currently, we are ALL being victimized by the current moron-in-chief, whoever that actually is.

Reactions: nctransplant
it's so tedious having to explain simple shit to the witless.

The 'game of victimhood', otherwise known as playing the victim card, refers to occasions when there really is no victim or when being a victim is played up beyond reason. Sometimes there really is a victim and pointing that out is not playing a game. As a matter of fact, there is no one on this board who hasn't been a victim at one time or another. Currently, we are ALL being victimized by the current moron-in-chief, whoever that actually is.
Thanks for overexplaining your feelings. Are you sure you're not a woman?

The whole plan was to yell "Hey, why aren't Harris, Biden and Walz at this 'Merica memorial".

Shooting themselves in the foot for the sake of trolling, an unsurprising outcome from Trump & co.

Not as good as 4 season's landscaping instead of Four Season's Hotel, but working in the right direction.

6619645fbfb6078b53ca00cc6637f660e8-four-seasons-trump.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
I don't understand why Trump's team lets him continue to make stupid decisions. It's not a huge deal what happened at ANC, but it seems like you have to say that every week. Just stop shooting yourself in the foot from dumb shit that's easily avoided.
I'm missing something. He posed for a picture with some family members of a deceased service member. When doing so, he gave a thumbs up and some of the family also made hand gestures. What else did he do and why is this considered a political event that would violate a law? Again, what am I missing? Thanks in advance.

pregnant women don't always bear a child. When they do, maybe THEY should be solely responsible
It wasn't totally out-of-touch to just think that... you thought it was a good idea to write-it-out and hit "post reply." No woman got pregnant by herself.

The above take is exactly why men should have no say in the entire process. Unless they're doctors, and most of the doctors- especially obstetricians- understand the complexities of a pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancies, for example. And, that's just ONE of MANY.

The guy can drop his load and haul ass... no obligation at all. Take away all boys' baby-bullets until they can prove they're capable of raising a child, WITH THE MOTHER, and then give them their "mojo" back. If that's not an option, then STFU about who, why, and how an abortion should occur.

She's as FOS as all of them. She has no plan for anything. She was an ideal VP in candidate in 2020 because of her gender and ethnicity. Joe is too damn old for anything, so they threw the money machine at her candidacy. Now, she's a rock star like Obama.
I completely detest it when I agree with anything Strum says regarding politics, but the blind hog found an acorn when he said the above. If the American people are dumb enough to allow this charade to be perpetrated upon them, they deserve the dire consequences.

I'm missing something. He posed for a picture with some family members of a deceased service member. When doing so, he gave a thumbs up and some of the family also made hand gestures. What else did he do and why is this considered a political event that would violate a law? Again, what am I missing? Thanks in advance.
There was some kind of video made on truth social with him walking around in ANC talking about the election. That's definitely political. As for the picture, I'm not familiar with why they said it violated the policy. A rational person would just have stopped when the guy who works there told him not to. Again, not a huge deal. It's just another unforced error on his part.

There was some kind of video made on truth social with him walking around in ANC talking about the election. That's definitely political. As for the picture, I'm not familiar with why they said it violated the policy. A rational person would just have stopped when the guy who works there told him not to. Again, not a huge deal. It's just another unforced error on his part.
Then they personally insulted the worker which I think prompted the army’s public rebuke. Once again as you said not a big deal but trump manages to make it one by being a jackass or in this case his campaign staffers being jack asses.

He knows nothing about it but he disagrees with it. Parts are abysmal but he wishes them luck with it. Lol. Okay. I remember him posting this. I still think he should admit he knows about it and should condemn specefic things it contains. He prob doesn’t want to embarrass his friends. Which I get.

You said he should condemn it. He literally said, I disagree with it and find parts of it abysmal.

He’s absolutely doing the right thing by ignoring it. Don’t give it any traction whatsoever.

Reactions: Archer2
It wasn't totally out-of-touch to just think that... you thought it was a good idea to write-it-out and hit "post reply." No woman got pregnant by herself.

The above take is exactly why men should have no say in the entire process. Unless they're doctors, and most of the doctors- especially obstetricians- understand the complexities of a pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancies, for example. And, that's just ONE of MANY.

The guy can drop his load and haul ass... no obligation at all. Take away all boys' baby-bullets until they can prove they're capable of raising a child, WITH THE MOTHER, and then give them their "mojo" back. If that's not an option, then STFU about who, why, and how an abortion should occur.
so now it's 'no woman got pregnant by herself? I thought it was pregnancy is unique to a woman. You contradict yourself every other sentence. You can't even keep up with your own blather.

So I'm .out of touch? I'm not out of touch with common sense, but you are...and you're out of touch with reality as well. No woman got pregnant by herself? No shit, Sherlock, I know that and that's been my point. Men ARE involved, and for that reason they should NOT be excluded from making laws regarding pregnancy. YOU are the one saying pregnancy is unique to women and men should have no say. THAT is why I said maybe then they should be solely responsible. I was MOCKING your lack of common sense and your unrealistic POV. In the real world that you drift in and out of, men should have the same say regarding pregnancy that they do for other aspects of our lives.

So which is it? How many more times will you contradict yourself before you realize you don't even know what you're saying?

You said he should condemn it. He literally said, I disagree with it and find parts of it abysmal.

He’s absolutely doing the right thing by ignoring it. Don’t give it any traction whatsoever.
seems to me it’s already got traction and Lying about not knowing anything about it only gives it more. But he’s got bigger probs for sure. Hey I rhymed.

Trump claims he knew nothing about the ANC regulations, (liar) knew nothing about the videos being posted, (liar) doesn’t know who posted them, (liar) speculates it might have been the parents (my god how pitiful, his own campaign did it) and was “set up” by “people in the administration “ (idiotic fuk nut conspiracy theory #14,289). Also he claims to be “leading the internet” whatever the fuk that means. Here’s to you orange man, winning the internet!

Trump claims he knew nothing about the ANC regulations, (liar) knew nothing about the videos being posted, (liar) doesn’t know who posted them, (liar) speculates it might have been the parents (my god how pitiful, his own campaign did it) and was “set up” by “people in the administration “ (idiotic fuk nut conspiracy theory #14,289). Also he claims to be “leading the internet” whatever the fuk that means. Here’s to you orange man, winning the internet!

sounds like they'll stop at nothing to defame Trump.

so now it's 'no woman got pregnant by herself? I thought it was pregnancy is unique to a woman. You contradict yourself every other sentence. You can't even keep up with your own blather.

So I'm .out of touch? I'm not out of touch with common sense, but you are...and you're out of touch with reality as well. No woman got pregnant by herself? No shit, Sherlock, I know that and that's been my point. Men ARE involved, and for that reason they should NOT be excluded from making laws regarding pregnancy. YOU are the one saying pregnancy is unique to women and men should have no say. THAT is why I said maybe then they should be solely responsible. I was MOCKING your lack of common sense and your unrealistic POV. In the real world that you drift in and out of, men should have the same say regarding pregnancy that they do for other aspects of our lives.

So which is it? How many more times will you contradict yourself before you realize you don't even know what you're saying?
Drop mic. Just a complete smack down.

• Love
Reactions: bluetoe
Can we talk about what a great interview Kameltoe gave yesterday. She is who we thought she was.
Bunch of nothing. Canned answers to safe questions ftmp. I think what people other than maga will take note of is her refusal to get into a pissing match over trumps personal attacks of her. Other than that…mehhh

Reactions: bluetoe
Thanks again. I don't disagree with your comment about an unforced error (with a caveat). And I could address all of it including the "rational person" part as I think most could care less what some "guy who works there" thinks should happen. He has no idea what they've been instructed and he's the equivalent of the guy with the flashlight at the movie theater when I'm being given an exclusive showing by the owner of the theater because he's a personal friend.

The bottom line is that there are three sets of rules here. There is the normal version for the R's. Then there's a hyper set of R rules for He Who Must Not Be Re-elected. Then, there is the version for the D's. If this is Kackles (which is silly, because she probably can't even find Arlington on a map) this is not a story. Indeed, they'd run articles about what a patriot she is and how dignified a standard she set for everyone who ever sets foot in ANC (if anyone has never been there, go if you have the chance, but expect your "allergies" to act up).

I'd argue you are both right and wrong. Not only is it not a "huge deal", it's not even a "deal". But despite the rhetoric, Trump isn't stupid and neither are the people around him. They've got to know that this kind of thing is something the other side with their obliging media will exploit. So, why even give them the opportunity? Perhaps they think that the gain is worth the pain and that the people who matter in terms of the swing voters see the stupidity of whining about some rule when Trump is speaking to the bigger issue of our heroes dying for no real reason besides power and money.

Reactions: Archer2
Thanks again. I don't disagree with your comment about an unforced error (with a caveat). And I could address all of it including the "rational person" part as I think most could care less what some "guy who works there" thinks should happen. He has no idea what they've been instructed and he's the equivalent of the guy with the flashlight at the movie theater when I'm being given an exclusive showing by the owner of the theater because he's a personal friend.

The bottom line is that there are three sets of rules here. There is the normal version for the R's. Then there's a hyper set of R rules for He Who Must Not Be Re-elected. Then, there is the version for the D's. If this is Kackles (which is silly, because she probably can't even find Arlington on a map) this is not a story. Indeed, they'd run articles about what a patriot she is and how dignified a standard she set for everyone who ever sets foot in ANC (if anyone has never been there, go if you have the chance, but expect your "allergies" to act up).

I'd argue you are both right and wrong. Not only is it not a "huge deal", it's not even a "deal". But despite the rhetoric, Trump isn't stupid and neither are the people around him. They've got to know that this kind of thing is something the other side with their obliging media will exploit. So, why even give them the opportunity? Perhaps they think that the gain is worth the pain and that the people who matter in terms of the swing voters see the stupidity of whining about some rule when Trump is speaking to the bigger issue of our heroes dying for no real reason besides power and money.
What the actual fuk? You think the US army enforcing the rules of decorum at Arlington cemetery is “whining”?

I didn't watch it (Carolina was actually playing fb at the same time) and I haven't taken anytime to catch up with clips, highlights, lowlights, commentary, etc. except for the couple short things here.

Where o where are all the fans of Venn diagrams touting what a great interview it was? Where is it that I can find the information about how we now we have all the answers about all her policies, so the election is over? Why should we even vote? Let's just continue to anoint her.

This just seems strange that no one is crowing about how awesomely joyful and hope inspiring she was. Anyone?

seems to me it’s already got traction and Lying about not knowing anything about it only gives it more. But he’s got bigger probs for sure. Hey I rhymed.

He condemned it. His one line of “I don’t know anything about that” is being misconstrued and seemingly, on purpose by you and many others. This is the way Trump talks. It’s the way he’s always talked. The bottom line is that he condemned P2025. Flat out said he “disagreed with it” and that parts of it were “abysmal”. I’m not sure what you or anyone else is looking for. He did exactly what you initially said you’d like to hear him do.

What are the bigger problems you’re alluding to? Or maybe better asked, what has the left manufactured now?

I didn't watch it (Carolina was actually playing fb at the same time) and I haven't taken anytime to catch up with clips, highlights, lowlights, commentary, etc. except for the couple short things here.

Where o where are all the fans of Venn diagrams touting what a great interview it was? Where is it that I can find the information about how we now we have all the answers about all her policies, so the election is over? Why should we even vote? Let's just continue to anoint her.

This just seems strange that no one is crowing about how awesomely joyful and hope inspiring she was. Anyone?
she’s running an old school safe campaign predicated on manufacturing an image and marketing it and it’s working. She lies but her lies are more subtle than trumps. Lol.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

The obligation of the male is absolutely zero... AFTER he's gotten his rocks off. They're accountable for nothing.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
He condemned it. His one line of “I don’t know anything about that” is being misconstrued and seemingly, on purpose by you and many others. This is the way Trump talks. It’s the way he’s always talked. The bottom line is that he condemned P2025. Flat out said he “disagreed with it” and that parts of it were “abysmal”. I’m not sure what you or anyone else is looking for. He did exactly what you initially said you’d like to hear him do.

What are the bigger problems you’re alluding to? Or maybe better asked, what has the left manufactured now?
I’m not trying to argue with you. I’m just saying he shouldn’t lie about not knowing anything about it (I’m misconstruing nothing, those are his own exact words) and should attack the SPECEFICS of what it says. But that’s jmo. As for bigger problems I’m talking about the polling which is not a “left manufactured “ issue. I’m well aware of your stance on the polls but I guarantee you trumps is different. He’s obsessed with the polls and for good reason. They’re accurate ftmp.

Last edited:
What the actual fuk? You think the US army enforcing the rules of decorum at Arlington cemetery is “whining”?
Come on, don't let the TDS move you into the Noir category of idiocy. You think the release by the "US army" had anything to do with the rules????? Have you been rip van winkling for the last three and a half years? This is the type of leadership and goals they've been entrenching for all those in uniform throughout all branches of our government including the "US army" (and still pushing money for the pharm companies to boot). Forgive me if I don't exactly believe the specifics of anything they send out for a press release.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT