ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Here's the interview with Cooper. I FF'ed it to the Trump discussion. I actually remember the altercation mentioned between AJ Benza and Trump.

I do have first hand experience with people on the spectrum. That's how I know your rants are based on TDS instead of facts.

Of course you do. I'm sure that its harder to understand for those of us that don't have it.

You should also probably learn what a 'rant' is. Especially since you used one as your signature.

"TDS" is a moronic copout for people who can't handle hearing criticism of trump. Don't you get tired of using played out memes that started with a bunch of incels on 4chan?

Of course you do. I'm sure that its harder to understand for those of us that don't have it.

You should also probably learn what a 'rant' is. Especially since you used one as your signature.

"TDS" is a moronic copout for people who can't handle hearing criticism of trump. Don't you get tired of using played out memes that started with a bunch of incels on 4chan?

I didn't say that rants were bad, they're just rants. Just for the record, can you give me one instance of Trump doing good?

I didn't say that rants were bad, they're just rants. Just for the record, can you give me one instance of Trump doing good?

Are you seriously dumb enough to think that everyone who disagrees with you is “deranged?” For someone who whines about ad hominem attacks, you sure do like throwing them around.

Appointing Mathis to SOD was a good move. The fact that you thought this was some kind of “gotcha” is hilarious.

Now it’s your turn. Let’s hear about the good you think Bernie has done, to prove you aren’t going through some red scare derangement syndrome.

Are you seriously dumb enough to think that everyone who disagrees with you is “deranged?” For someone who whines about ad hominem attacks, you sure do like throwing them around.

Appointing Mathis to SOD was a good move. The fact that you thought this was some kind of “gotcha” is hilarious.

Now it’s your turn. Let’s hear about the good you think Bernie has done, to prove you aren’t going through some red scare derangement syndrome.

"Red scare derangement syndrome"? That's pretty funny considering what has gone on with the president.

As for Bernie Sanders, he's a nobody, so I'm not really sure. Is the fact that he sold out his constituents to Hillary Clinton a good thing?

Edit: I've got one! He was against the Iraq war.

Personally, I figured you would have mentioned Trump's prison reform bill, but maybe you're just racist.

"Red scare derangement syndrome"? That's pretty funny considering what has gone on with the president.

As for Bernie Sanders, he's a nobody, so I'm not really sure. Is the fact that he sold out his constituents to Hillary Clinton a good thing?

Edit: I've got one! He was against the Iraq war.

Personally, I figured you would have mentioned Trump's prison reform bill, but maybe you're just racist.

Bernie derangement syndrome.

Reactions: tarheel0910

Oh yeah? Calling someone a "good person" translates to being triggered by everything that person does?

iu

No. I wouldn't do it, but it doesn't bother me. War bothers me. Corporatism bothers me. People attacking the First and Second Amendment bothers me. Some random ship being hidden from view doesn't bother me.

Does it bother you that the most powerful person in the world has the emotional maturity of a twelve yr old girl?

Reactions: TarHeelMark

I think this is what will prevent him from winning this time around. I would assume a decent portion of his supporters have the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" mindset.

Either that or him actually being one of the "millionaires and billionaires" that he always rails on.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
I think this is what will prevent him from winning this time around. I would assume a decent portion of his supporters have the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" mindset.

Either that or him actually being one of the "millionaires and billionaires" that he always rails on.
Being an old white male is what will keep him from winning. No one cares that he wanted to help Hilary beat Trump.

Using hyperbole isn't helping your argument.
13 years old.

Here, let's try it this way. Trump's prison reform effort was great. Now that you've gotten a compliment, you can answer "No, I don't care about his emotional maturity. It's very similar to my own." That seems to be a common thread with his hardcore supporters. That, and the Schadenfreude factor. Whatever "liberal" is in their minds, Trump's mere presence impedes them, so it doesn't matter what he says or does. It's worth it because liberals are scary.

13 years old.

Here, let's try it this way. Trump's prison reform effort was great. Now that you've gotten a compliment, you can answer "No, I don't care about his emotional maturity. It's very similar to my own." That seems to be a common thread with his hardcore supporters. That, and the Schadenfreude factor. Whatever "liberal" is in their minds, Trump's mere presence impedes them, so it doesn't matter what he says or does. It's worth it because liberals are scary.

He's brash and confrontational. He isn't immature.

So, does confrontational = immature? Does holding grudges = immature? Does being brash = immature?
Brash and confrontational, out of context, aren't synonyms for immature.

Being immature = immature. Lacking self-awareness = lacking self-awareness. Lacking empathy = lacking empathy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT