ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

so you in for $100 then?
First of all, betting cash on an Internet message board with a complete stranger is pretty stupid. You may be pretty stupid but I'm not.

Second, I don't need your money. Third, if you were to lose the bet I'm all but sure you would welsh. Fourth, if I were to lose the bet I'm all but sure I would welsh, if for no other reason than to piss you off and watch you throw another tantrum here (e.g.: young daughter gets a tat and Tattoo Daddy logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; neighbor uses leaf blower around the clock and Irritable Bowels logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; et al.).

Last edited:
First of all, betting cash on an Internet message board with a complete stranger is pretty stupid. You may be pretty stupid but I'm not.

Second, I don't really need your money. Third, if you were to lose the bet I'm all but sure you would welsh. Fourth, if I were to lose the bet I'm all but sure I would welsh, if for no other reason than simply to watch you throw a tantrum here (e.g.: young daughter gets a tat and Tattoo Daddy logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; neighbor uses leaf blower around the clock and Irritable Bowels logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; et al.).
Did you just puss out of a chance to see @UNC71-00 throw the biggest fit you've ever seen after he loses to you? A paltry amount to risk for a "dude" with those big set of neuticles you claim to have. Maybe they are not that big?

Second, I don't need your money. Third, if you were to lose the bet I'm all but sure you would welsh. Fourth, if I were to lose the bet I'm all but sure I would welsh, if for no other reason than to piss you off and watch you throw another tantrum here (e.g.: young daughter gets a tat and Tattoo Daddy logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; neighbor uses leaf blower around the clock and Irritable Bowels logs on to OOTB and throws a tantrum in front of everyone; et al.).

We can get someone to escrow the money. Personally, I would never expect someone of your character pay anyways but that really wouldn't make any difference. The main thing is everyone here would get to be entertained by me rolling you for the next 10+ months, consummating with you losing your shit on election night.

But since you are too much of a pussy, how about an avatar bet? I'm sure we can get @heelbent to enforce the stakes.

(Also- it's welch, not welsh. You dont want to look like a complete moron unless you wish to be mistaken for a retired UPS driver.)

Third, if you were to lose the bet I'm all but sure you would welsh.
Considering his history of betting -- and honoring his bets -- in dozens of contests run on this site, you just made yourself look like a complete maroon.

Fourth, if I were to lose the bet I'm all but sure I would welsh....
That says a lot about your character. Spectacular self-own.

We can get someone to escrow the money. Personally, I would never expect someone of your character pay anyways but that really wouldn't make any difference. The main thing is everyone here would get to be entertained by me rolling you for the next 10+ months, consummating with you losing your shit on election night.

But since you are too much of a pussy, how about an avatar bet? I'm sure we can get @heelbent to enforce the stakes.

Hey, chin-nuts, I'm not making a bet with you or anyone else. I get no thrill from gambling. I've never been to Vegas or Atlantic City. I'm bored playing cards, even poker. I don't gamble on sports. I have bought and played exactly one lottery ticket in my entire life. I can get my entertainment in ways other than putting 100 bucks on an election nearly a year off; for example, watching you grovel at my feet like some ugly skank who just wants to get laid. If you want to "roll me" until November by pumping up Trump*, have at it.

As for an avatar bet, frankly I don't think I could come up with a new avatar for you that would be any more pathetic than the one you are currently flaunting.

(Also- it's welch, not welsh.)
Actually it's both, you stupid reject. Welsh and welch are both correct and either can be used properly in describing the act of someone not paying a debt. Of course I would never expect someone of your semiliteracy to know this. Next time, come correct when you come a-correctin', bitch.

welsh
/welSH/
verb
OFFENSIVE
verb: welsh; 3rd person present: welshes; past tense: welshed; past participle: welshed; gerund or present participle: welshing; verb: welch; 3rd person present: welches; past tense: welched; past participle: welched; gerund or present participle: welching
  1. fail to honor (a debt or obligation incurred through a promise or agreement).
    "banks began welshing on their agreement not to convert dollar reserves into gold"
Origin
ENGLISH
Welsh > welsh
mid 19th century: of uncertain origin; perhaps from Welsh, on account of the formerly alleged dishonesty of Welsh people.

. . . you just made yourself look like a complete maroon.
No, I only revealed the obvious fact that I don't spend an inordinate amount of time, day after day after day, on this message board getting to know everyone. 39,000 posts?!?! Man, you need to get out of the house.

That says a lot about your character. Spectacular self-own.
Again, not really. Before that remark I already made it clear I'm not going to bet the guy. If you want to base my actual integrity on that superficial comment, go for it.

Hey, chin-nuts, I'm not making a bet with you or anyone else. I get no thrill from gambling. I've never been to Vegas or Atlantic City. I'm bored playing cards, even poker. I don't gamble on sports. I have bought and played exactly one lottery ticket in my entire life. I can get my entertainment in ways other than putting 100 bucks on an election nearly a year off; for example, watching you grovel at my feet like some ugly skank who just wants to get laid. If you want to "roll me" until November by pumping up Trump*, have at it.

As for an avatar bet, frankly I don't think I could come up with a new avatar for you that would be any more pathetic than the one you are currently flaunting.

Actually it's both, you stupid reject. Welsh and welch are both correct and either can be used properly in describing the act of someone not paying a debt. Of course I would never expect someone of your semiliteracy to know this. Next time, come correct when you come a-correctin', bitch.

welsh
/welSH/
verb
OFFENSIVE
verb: welsh; 3rd person present: welshes; past tense: welshed; past participle: welshed; gerund or present participle: welshing; verb: welch; 3rd person present: welches; past tense: welched; past participle: welched; gerund or present participle: welching
  1. fail to honor (a debt or obligation incurred through a promise or agreement).
    "banks began welshing on their agreement not to convert dollar reserves into gold"
Origin
ENGLISH
Welsh > welsh
mid 19th century: of uncertain origin; perhaps from Welsh, on account of the formerly alleged dishonesty of Welsh people.

1) that’s a lot of words to just say “I’m a pussy and I run my mouth without an ounce of conviction or belief in what I am saying”

2) using Welsh instead of Welch is choosing the far more derogatory and racist term. I thought you libs were opposed to such things? Unless of course you don’t actually believe your own bullshit, which actually, come to think of it, we just established.

Either step up and prove you have the courage to back up your own drivel or take a hike, you pathetic little man.

ETA- and no one gives a flying fuk about your actual real life integrity- frankly, we are all thankful we don’t have to deal with you IRL. This is about message board integrity and right now you have about as much as the average Moo troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910
1 - It's a lot of words if you're a second-grader. In reality, it's only a few words -- 135 to be exact -- and I thought it would take at least that many to pound into your thick skull the fact that I do not want to take you up on your insipid bet.

2 - Again, numbnuts, the meaning is the same for both. One is just as offensive as the other. Think about it.

All of this pouting simply because I'm not going to bet you? Thank God I don't have to deal with your petulant personality in the real world, and good luck to the poor souls that do.

ETA:
ETA- and no one gives a flying fuk about your actual real life integrity
I do and that's all that really matters.

Last edited:
1 - It's a lot of words if you're a second-grader. In reality, it's only a few words -- 135 to be exact -- and I thought it would take at least that many to pound into your thick skull the fact that I do not want to take you up on your insipid bet.

2 - Again, numbnuts, the meaning is the same for both. One is just as offensive as the other. Think about it.

All of this pouting simply because I'm not going to bet you? Thank God I don't have to deal with your petulant personality in the real world, and good luck to the poor souls that do.

ETA: I do and that's all that really matters.

1) 135 words is far too many to try to prove you are not a pussy. Here’s a much shorter way: “I’ll take that bet.” Only 4 words. People who talk a lot are usually trying to cover for something.

2) Welsh is a nationality/race. Welch is a grape, you imbecile.

And you confuse pouting with mocking.

if you believe the shit you say about BDD, then suggest a wager and name the stakes. If not, shut up and scurry away.

2) Welsh is a nationality/race. Welch is a grape, you imbecile.
Unbelievable. I used to think you were only pretending to be an idiot. Not anymore.

A quick lesson in the overtly obvious, chin-nuts: Welch Foods Inc. is a co-op company based in Concord, Massachusetts, and named after its founder, Dr. Thomas Bramwell Welch, not a grape. The grape they prominently use in their products is the Concord grape. It says so right on the label.

Go get some sleep, old man. Your brain definitely needs a reboot.

Unbelievable. I used to think you were only pretending to be an idiot. Not anymore.

A quick lesson in the overtly obvious, chin-nuts: Welch Foods Inc. is a co-op company based in Concord, Massachusetts, and named after its founder, Dr. Thomas Bramwell Welch, not a grape. The grape they prominently use in their products is the Concord grape. It says so right on the label.

Go get some sleep, old man. Your brain definitely needs a reboot.

#fakenews

@Heels Noir Are you still too chickenshit to come up with an acceptable wager that won’t offend your delicate sensibilities?

No, I only revealed the obvious fact that I don't spend an inordinate amount of time, day after day after day, on this message board getting to know everyone. 39,000 posts?!?! Man, you need to get out of the house.
Joke's on you, I don't have a house. But that's a real zinger. You got me good.

Despite your proliferation of punctuation marks, you don't have to spend "an inordinate amount of time" on this message board to know that @UNC71-00, despite whatever disagreements he and I might have, is a man of his word. You, on the other hand, are a run-of-the-mill windbag who's universally disliked, and it took you less than 2,000 poasts to get there.

Again, not really. Before that remark I already made it clear I'm not going to bet the guy. If you want to base my actual integrity on that superficial comment, go for it.
Pitiful. You run your mouth incessantly, and when somebody called you on it, you manufactured a half dozen excuses to avoid standing behind your comments. You don't have to worry about anyone basing your integrity on that comment. You have enough history here for everyone to know exactly what you are.

no better use for grapes than this:

trump-winery.0.0.jpg

Reactions: heelmanwilm
no better use for grapes than this:

trump-winery.0.0.jpg

An overbearing orange bouquet with notes of arrogance and deceitfulness with a strong bullshit finish

I was gonna go with "Brut" but I like yours better.

ETA: I got drawn into the Popcorn thread again and now I hate all of you.

This debate can be easily resolved.

@prlyles, what does the Trump wine selections @UNC71-00 requires you to keep in stock taste like?

Reactions: nctransplant
This debate can be easily resolved.

@prlyles, what does the Trump wine selections @UNC71-00 requires you to keep in stock taste like?
Sorry but Trump’s wine business went belly up like so many of his other ones. Real stable genius..... Just done some checking and he never owned the winery he just told people he did....lol

Last edited:
Sorry but Trump’s wine business went belly up like so many of his other ones. Real stable genius..... Just done some checking and he never owned the winery he just told people he did....lol
Are you drunk on the stuff right now?

Reactions: UNC71-00

#fakenews

IMO all the others would have beaten her in the popular vote as well as the electoral vote.

and you (like most liberals / anti Trumpers) continue to underestimate Trump's influence on GOP voters. he was / is the perfect candidate at the perfect time. he will walk the dog again in 2020 and after 2 terms go down as one of the most effective and popular President's of all time (and yes, i know he's an arrogant prick much of the time).

he will walk the dog again in 2020 and after 2 terms go down as one of the most effective and popular President's of all time

tenor.gif

You might have a future in stand-up comedy, bleed.

41% of Germans consider Trump more of a threat to world peace than Kim Jong Un, Vladimir Putin, China's Xi Jinping, or Iran's Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Kim came in second with 17%, followed by Putin and Khamenei with 8%, and Xi at 7%. - Axios

55% of Americans support Trump's conviction by the Senate, while 40% are opposed. - Yahoo News

52% of voters approve of the House's vote to impeach Trump, while 43% disapprove, and 5% have no opinion. - Politico/Morning Consult

49% of Americans said Trump will be remembered as a "poor" or "below average" president. - Newsweek/YouGov

Trump* has a lot of ground to make up. And did you say "two terms"? You're a riot!! Cue the laugh track!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT