ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

ALL THE WITNESSES: Ok we all agree. This is what happened.

REPUBLICANS: None of you were in the room!

BOLTON: *raises hand* Well I was in the...

REPUBLICANS: Who asked you?! Shut up! You’re a liberal pawn!

BOLTON: Um... I’m actually I’m a lifelong Republican and I was literally Trump’s national security advi...

REPUBLICANS: Shut your mustache! Somebody bring back the first national security advisor.

FLYNN: *in orange jumpsuit* Hey sorry guys I’m in jail lol.

REPUBLICANS: What? Why?

FLYNN: For lying to the FBI about the Russia investigation.

REPUBLICANS: Well what idiot told you to do that?!

FLYNN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! No one believes either of you!

KELLY: *raises hand* I believe them. And I was Trump’s Chief of sta...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! Let’s talk to the current chief of staff. Who is he?

MULVANEY: *raises hand* It’s me. Sort of. Well, I'm the act...

REPUBLICANS: Shit. Never mind.

PARNAS: *raises hand* I was also in the room. In fact, here’s a cell phone video of the President saying that...

REPUBLICANS: Wait, what?! How in hell did you sneak a cell phone into a meeting with the President?

PARNAS: It was easy I just walked right in and...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! You’re a criminal!

PARNAS: Correct. So I just walked right into...

TRUMP: I don’t know him.

PARNAS: And here’s 500 pictures of me with the President because we’re besties.

REPUBLICANS: Wait... What idiot introduced you to the President??

PARNAS: His personal lawyer.

REPUBLICANS: Cohen??

COHEN: *also in orange jumpsuit* Hey no sorry guys I’m in jail too. Oops.

REPUBLICANS: Why?

COHEN: For campaign finance violations.

REPUBLICANS: Whose campaign?

COHEN: The Pres...

REPUBLICANS: Shut up! Who was the campaign chair??

MANAFORT: *also in orange jumpsuit* Yeah. Me. Also in jail. Heyyyy.

REPUBLICANS: IS EVERYBODY IN JAIL?!?

PARNAS: It was Giuliani.

YOVANOVITCH: Giuliani! That’s the guy who had me fired from my job!

REPUBLICANS: Who are you??

YOVANOVITCH: I was the ambassador to Ukraine.

REPUBLICANS: Wait, you had her fired? Do you work for the government??

GIULIANI: Nope. But I figured no one really follows any rules around here so...

REPUBLICANS: Well who is the ambassador to the European Union??

SONDLAND: *raises hand* It's me. I was also in the roo...

REPUBLICANS: F@$&!!!

PUTIN: *rubs his bare chest*

And on the topic of the stock market. Trust me, some on this board know nothing about the market.

hahaha, yep ... suck it Trump Haters. enjoy the next 5 years.
You might be getting ahead of yourself. With the Pubes thumbing their noses at 75% of the American public, word has it there is a better chance than ever that the Democrats will take control of the Senate in 2020 just as they did the House in 2018. A year from now they could be in control of the House, Senate, and the White House. Suck on that.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

You might be getting ahead of yourself. With the Pubes thumbing their noses at 75% of the American public, word has it there is a better chance than ever that the Democrats will take control of the Senate in 2020 just as they did the House in 2018. A year from now they could be in control of the House, Senate, and the White House. Suck on that.
Up for another bet?

Want to put another $100 on a wager that this doesn't happen?

I think we’ll see unprecedented voter turnout this election due to how polarized everyone is. If the dems had someone moderate they would do well. But i dont see anyone like that except gabbard and i dont think the dem power structure would allow her to be nominated similar to how they treated bernie.

I think we’ll see unprecedented voter turnout this election due to how polarized everyone is. If the dems had someone moderate they would do well. But i dont see anyone like that except gabbard and i dont think the dem power structure would allow her to be nominated similar to how they treated bernie.
Why do you think there will be unprecedented turnout?

Turnout only matters in the swing states. If every voter in CA and NY showed up to vote for the dem nominee, it wouldn't matter. And unprecedented turnout can only happen if the youth vote shows up. Let me know when that happens.

Reactions: bleeduncblue

The same "word has it" that Trump had a snowball's chance in hell of becoming POTUS .... okay bro.

plus, the economy. even the biggest Trump haters know how good things are going and many of them hate hate hate him - but wont roll the dice on screwing things up just bc he's a douce bag.

I'm willing to give you 5 to 1 odds on a $20 bet .... are you down? worst case you lose $20 and i ridicule you for being such an ignorant emotional moron.

Tulsi isn’t even close to being a moderate. It’s funny how people keep calling her one even though her platform is almost identical to Bernie’s. Must be the hair

Turnout only matters in the swing states. If every voter in CA and NY showed up to vote for the dem nominee, it wouldn't matter. And unprecedented turnout can only happen if the youth vote shows up. Let me know when that happens.

If the dems that voted for obama had showed up to vote for hillary she would be pres right now. I have a feeling they’ll be back this go round.

Reactions: Heels Noir
Democrats just can't get out of their own way. They should easily win this election, but they are finding every way possible to make sure they lose.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/02/berniesanders-campaigniowa-results-110318

1) they shouldn’t easily win this election. Things are going great for almost all voters. Hell, even @uncboy10 has a job.

2) the Democrats have always been a party of special interests and even more so now.

3) their best candidate is an 80 year old heat attack surviving curmudgeon who is hated by every other Democrat who doesn’t support him.

other than that your analysis is spot on

1) they shouldn’t easily win this election. Things are going great for almost all voters. Hell, even @uncboy10 has a job.
Trump is an unpopular, impeached president who constantly puts his foot in his mouth. It should be an easy win, but...

2) the Democrats have always been a party of special interests and even more so now.

3) their best candidate is an 80 year old heat attack surviving curmudgeon who is hated by every other Democrat who doesn’t support him.

and you've only listed two of the unforced errors. There's many, many more.

Trump thinking the Chiefs played in Kansas is pretty comical.

(yes, we all know there is also a Kansas City, KS but the Chiefs don't play there and no one is ever referring to that city when talking about Kansas City sports teams, BBQ, etc.)

Trump thinking the Chiefs played in Kansas is pretty comical.

(yes, we all know there is also a Kansas City, KS but the Chiefs don't play there and no one is ever referring to that city when talking about Kansas City sports teams, BBQ, etc.)

Well he thought alabama was on the atlantic coast as well. He would do himself a great service to just stay the hell off twitter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT