ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

for real, re: biden...something is up with him and his speech...not sure if it’s age related or memory or some other brain function.

jokes aside, has anyone noticed this?...he’ll miss words in between words.

Reactions: Heelicious
for real, re: biden...something is up with him and his speech...not sure if it’s age related or memory or some other brain function.

Heck yeah it's been noticed and by tons of people. Half the time he doesn't know where he is. Appears to show signs of dementia.

Yeah - I'd bet it something dementia related, very sad.

Also, I'm sure this sounds shitty, but it's also why people 75+ shouldn't be running for President. It's a huge physical and mental ask.

dementia was my guess...should immediately disqualify him and the fact that it’s gotten worse since his hat’s been in the ring says a lot about healthcare...meaning, who is in charge?...what is jill doing/saying.?...it’s really sad.

dementia was my guess...should immediately disqualify him and the fact that it’s gotten worse since his hat’s been in the ring says a lot about healthcare...meaning, who is in charge?...what is jill doing/saying.?...it’s really sad.
A box of rocks would be an improvement over what we have now

LOL- if anything, it ended in modern times with Clinton. Can't have a POTUS getting head in the White House from a 21 year old intern and then lie about it. And pretty much everyone knows this, so kind of a pointless advertisement. But I guess if you have unlimited funds, you will try anything to buy an election.

Mini Mike just wasting cash, but it's his to waste so rock on, little man.

Who is Mike Bloomberg?
I found his official campaign photo:
mayor-michael-bloomberg.jpg

You're spending too much time on radar today.

I know they're trolling but this isn't even clever or remotely accurate.

Bloomberg has been a public figure for 30 years yet the troll comment is "who is Mike Bloomberg?" He's a Jew and the troll is to call him a Nazi? Be better.

Troll him about stop and frisk. Troll him for being a Republican for 6 years. Troll him for being another rich old white Democrat. Hell, the thing I think that's shittiest about him is that he's said he's both a Red Sox and a Yankee fan...which is basically treason.

Everything Trump says... those other presidents absolutely thought, about important issues of the time, if they weren't getting what they wanted. And, they said it emphatically, who knows how frequently, in certain company. So, if this slogan is, basically, "We all think it, but Trump actually says it!" then it may not have the effect you think it will.

I might even agree that there is a time and place for everything. However, a compilation of presidents speaking in platitudes and only showing Trump saying goofy shit (when the others said plenty of goofy shit), is also going to fall short. Status Quo isn't extremely popular at the moment.

Everything Trump says... those other presidents absolutely thought, about important issues of the time, if they weren't getting what they wanted. And, they said it emphatically, who knows how frequently, in certain company.
The difference of course is those other presidents who preceded Trump were rather tactful. Trump isn't and never will be.

"Nothing is more dangerous than a friend without discretion; even a prudent enemy is preferable."
- Jean de La Fontaine

Reactions: heelbent
The difference of course is those other presidents who preceded Trump were rather tactful. Trump isn't and never will be.

"Nothing is more dangerous than a friend without discretion; even a prudent enemy is preferable."
- Jean de La Fontaine
Okay... he definitely lacks tact, he lacks humility. I still don't see how pimping former presidents makes Bloomberg look good.

Okay... he definitely lacks tact, he lacks humility. I still don't see how pimping former presidents makes Bloomberg look good.

He wants to be known as the candidate that will attack Trump relentlessly. I’m sure once he’s in the debates he’ll play up that he’s the candidate not afraid of him.

Reactions: heelbent
“Anymore”? Using that word is insinuating that people once cared, rendering the second part of your poast as inaccurate.

And you obviously care enough about my poasts to reference them still today.

Every time I try to get out of your head, you pull me back in.

hey clown, you’re the one responding to me...looks like you can’t get enough.

I know far right-wing OOTB will come up with something negative to say about the video but I just like when Presidents leave office and can just be human beings and not the stress factories they were during the 4-8 years we saw them in office.

I've seen so many of these with W. Bush where you can see he just really seems happy and mucking it up with people.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I wonder what people would think of JFK if social media and cable news was around back then. Guy was a straight up player, but was able to keep it quiet for the most part.

thing is, i don’t care...those dudes will have to live with it...it was weird hearing trump say “grab em” but i wasn’t shocked...it was certainly new to the game because of the audio...the more surprising thing was the support he garnered after...it was almost like women appreciated the attention with the hats and the tattoos.

clinton was crushing it when his trial occurred and the allegations before the 92 race were shoved aside like oj being accused of speeding.

I wonder what people would think of JFK if social media and cable news was around back then. Guy was a straight up player, but was able to keep it quiet for the most part.

My bet would be that he wouldn't be able to do it nearly to the level that he did back then. He'd just have to settle for that Jackie poon.

Reactions: tarheel0910
The great Commonwealth of Virginia finally makes the right move and kills the “assault weapons” ban bill. Dems with egg on their face.

VA on the recovery. We’re steadily going to be moving from blue to red over the next few cycles. Northam has made this possible.
Red is a good color for you....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT