ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Trump kills everything, is it a surprise the CDC is dying too? Unfortunately now I don't trust the CDC.

He appointed Caputo (zero health background) to influence messaging/communications coming from HHS and CDC.

Caputo and his cohort were accused of halting, delaying and/or editing CDC reports (removing facts, adding factless snippets, politicizing them). Then Caputo meltsdown saying the CDC scientists want to undermine Trump while also claiming liberals are going to become gun-violent when Biden disputes election results. Then deletes his twitter account. Two days later, he resigns for mental reasons. Is it any surprise that Trump appointees either suck (are incompetent) or are assholes (like Stephen Miller who is competent at doing some pretty evil stuff)?

#totallynotacult

you're a good little clock watcher. I don't care whether or not she's gripping/grinning the ambushed cops. Graybeard was complaining that liberals weren't publicly denouncing this, I was simply correcting him by pointing out that ALL the major liberal CA-related officials were publicly denouncing it. Whether or not Kamala visits people injured during their dangerous jobs has nothing to do with the fact that liberal officials DID denounce the ambush.

" Whether or not Kamala visits people injured during their dangerous jobs... "

so it was just part of the job I guess, no reason to make a big deal out of it. Just another day at the office, kind of thing...

I don't continuously defend and excuse the cult leader- in this case Donald Trump. Being the opposition to a cult does not make the opposition, itself, a cult. So, if it bothers you that you're participating in a cult, and it eases your conscience by accusing your opposition of doing the same thing, then that's obviously what you've chosen. It's bullshit, but, then again, your cult leader is built on spreading bullshit. It's interesting that you own-up to your allegiance to Trump, but when it's called a "cult", then you recoil?

a Presidential candidate
Saying what we're all thinking. Biden is merely the figurehead in an attempt to win an election that Harris wouldn't have won herself. Then she'll get the reins.

Even Harris knows it. She recently unveiled some plan that would be put in place during the "Harris Administration". Quite the Freudian slip from her. The cat's out of the bag now I guess.

Jacob Blake was a career criminal. So could you argue that his "job" was criminality. And she went and visited him.

Look, there's no way to justify a Presidential candidate meeting with a criminal to console him for the purpose of a political agenda. Anyone that tries to explain it away, or make excuses is a piece of shit in my book.

I'm looking at you @blazers
Keep looking and keep arguing about points I nor grayhead w making.

" Whether or not Kamala visits people injured during their dangerous jobs... "

so it was just part of the job I guess, no reason to make a big deal out of it. Just another day at the office, kind of thing...
Gray head's point was about public denouncing, which was done.

If you want to talk about visiting people in dangerous jobs who are, hurt please talk about Trump visiting the soldiers with Russian bounties on their heads.

You have to be a goddam moron to not acknowledge how Harris has treated the two situations differently (Jacob Blake shooting versus Compton shooting).

Oh yea she’s pandering to her base no doubt. I’ll tell ya something else....between her and Biden and trump and pence....she’s the smartest in the room and it’s not close. It’s three blundering clowns trying to stay out of their own way and her. She scares me more than all of them.

Oh yea she’s pandering to her base no doubt. I’ll tell ya something else....between her and Biden and trump and pence....she’s the smartest in the room and it’s not close. It’s three blundering clowns trying to stay out of their own way and her. She scares me more than all of them.
If Biden wins she will be Prez in less than a year.

I guess that depends on how you define “smart”. She’s conniving in an evil genius way, sure. But she’s too dumb to realize that there aren’t enough radicals for her platform to be nothing more than supporting the dregs of society.

She’ll adjust her image and message to attract more independents as the situation warrants. Her career is marked with such. She’ll be the dem nominee in ‘24 and she will attract much more voters than Biden or Hillary did. Tbh I don’t see any repub on the horizon that’s a threat to her. But that’s a long way off.

No conspiracy, he can't mentally handle it. They are dreading the debates. That may do him in.
After that Town Hall last night, there's nothing to dread. I don't think there was ever anything to dread about the debates. People already know who they are voting for in this election.

Reactions: blazers
I don't continuously defend and excuse the cult leader- in this case Donald Trump. Being the opposition to a cult does not make the opposition, itself, a cult. So, if it bothers you that you're participating in a cult, and it eases your conscience by accusing your opposition of doing the same thing, then that's obviously what you've chosen. It's bullshit, but, then again, your cult leader is built on spreading bullshit. It's interesting that you own-up to your allegiance to Trump, but when it's called a "cult", then you recoil?

No, that's right you don't. You continuously and relentlessly and obsessively attack him.

It's beyond nonsensical that you've convinced yourself that your opponent belongs to a cult while deluding yourself that you don't. That's probably one of the warning signs of cultism. As a matter of fact, TB and myself, for example, merely support Trump's Presidency....while your opposition to anything Trump borders on the fanatical, making your cultishness far cultier than TB's.

You are teetering on the edge, IMO. I think a good breeze might push you on into madness.

Gray head's point was about public denouncing, which was done.

If you want to talk about visiting people in dangerous jobs who are, hurt please talk about Trump visiting the soldiers with Russian bounties on their heads.
if you don't want to talk about Harris's disgustingly obvious biases, don't insert lame apologies for them in your posts.

Jacob Blake was a career criminal. So could you argue that his "job" was criminality. And she went and visited him.

Look, there's no way to justify a Presidential candidate meeting with a criminal to console him for the purpose of a political agenda. Anyone that tries to explain it away, or make excuses is a piece of shit in my book.

I'm looking at you @blazers

is it just me, or is this (the bolded text) reminiscent of the approach of a certain very recent president? Do we need that again?

No, that's right you don't. You continuously and relentlessly and obsessively attack him.
yeah... continuously and relentlessly... two pages ago:

Now, I watch this and think "Why is this evidence that 'the President has no moral compass?'" He decided to withdraw American troops from South Korea, Syria and Afghanistan and that makes him a monster? This is probably why I see Bill Kristol piling-on with his Trump-hating tweets right next to Democrats and other establishment Republicans who love to send US troops everywhere. This kind of action endears me to Donald Trump!
You are teetering on the edge, IMO.
Your opinion is clouded and biased and as deluded as always.

if you don't want to talk about Harris's disgustingly obvious biases, don't insert lame apologies for them in your posts.
You are confused, i'm not apologizing for anything or anyone, just pointing out that all the Dems denounced the ambush. Someone else brought Kamala into this, obviously trying to make some tangential point about her.

Let me do some quick math here....

There have been 196K Covid deaths in the USA. The US population is 328M.

Subtracting the Republican state numbers that were given there in the tweet would leave Democrat states at 118K Covid deaths for a population of 178M.

That would be 663 deaths per million.
Are you posting these numbers to support trump's claim mentioned in the tweet? Or what's point?

You are confused, i'm not apologizing for anything or anyone, just pointing out that all the Dems denounced the ambush. Someone else brought Kamala into this, obviously trying to make some tangential point about her.
what difference does it make who brought her into it? YOU chose to point out that her failure to visit an ambushed cop while visiting a criminal was no big deal because the cop's job was a dangerous one, as if to say 'what do you expect?'. One was a criminal asking for trouble, the other was an ambushed cop who got shot in the face while doing serve and protect duty. Her failure to visit the cop while visiting the hoodlum demonstrates her disgusting bias and willingness to side with evil for the sake of a few votes, and no excuse you can dream up changes that.

In her position, her actions mean something. She had an opportunity to choose right over wrong for the benefit of the crowd she was pandering to, but instead she chose black over white and vote for me. Fvck that bitch, I don't want her anywhere near the helm. And you are bullshit and you can't argue your way out of what you posted.

yeah... continuously and relentlessly... two pages ago:

Your opinion is clouded and biased and as deluded as always.
^^^^^ sounds like the denial of a cultist.

ETA; BTW, how many posts per page are you set for? I have you on the attack on this page. Did you think I wouldn't check, you relentless cultist you?

Last edited:
what difference does it make who brought her into it? YOU chose to point out that her failure to visit an ambushed cop while visiting a criminal was no big deal because the cop's job was a dangerous one, as if to say 'what do you expect?'. One was a criminal asking for trouble, the other was an ambushed cop who got shot in the face while doing serve and protect duty. Her failure to visit the cop while visiting the hoodlum demonstrates her disgusting bias and willingness to side with evil for the sake of a few votes, and no excuse you can dream up changes that.

In her position, her actions mean something. She had an opportunity to choose right over wrong for the benefit of the crowd she was pandering to, but instead she chose black over white and vote for me. Fvck that bitch, I don't want her anywhere near the helm. And you are bullshit and you can't argue your way out of what you posted.
Re-read your post, and I think you'll realize this is more about your feelings on Kamala than my post.

Visiting one while not the other doesn't mean she is suddenly supporting cop-ambushing (which she actually denounced). The two things aren't related, it isn't "picking sides". This is like someone arguing that Trump supports Putin because Trump didn't go visit soldiers shot due to Putin's bounties even though Trump tried to visit hurricane-ridden families in Louisiana.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT