ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

i love the new lib word for “got my ass handed to me again and have no intelligent response”

I'm not a lib. Just someone who thinks it's funny that if you say something about Trump that can't be defended (which is often) his base will just go "well what about..."

It's humorous. As you were.

Reactions: strummingram
lol

Keep repeating the ridiculousness the left keeps feeding you. I know, I know, you're fiscally conservative....

I'm not one of these sheep that cares one bit about what the left or right say, both sides are idiots. And I don't think Trump dislikes minorities, I think he knows it helps him get votes from his base if he appears to dislike minorities.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
What can't be defended?

I'm not in the mood to have a pissing match with his base...we can start with Grab em by the pussy and move forward. But again, you can defend it and I won't argue with you cuz I don't care enough to right now. Bye now.

Biden calls it a day at NOON for 36% of the month of Sept.... SO FAR!!! This guy simply cannot handle anything beyond his inability to simply READ a teleprompter. He takes NO questions, goes to no events and really just goes to sleep all during the campaign. But hey Soros and a few others left wing lunatic billionaires like Bloomberg are propping this senile puppet up with hundreds of millions of $$$ so he can run mindless TV commercials about how he will turn this country into a version of a Venezuelan hell hole

He doesn’t have to work but half a day, Trump is doing his work for him.

lolololol

Awwww, running from the blowback from the stupid shit you said? You're appearing more and more like a liberal. I know, I know, you're fiscally conservative. You've told us...repeatedly.

Dude we've argued the same shit for 4 years. It's the same people saying the same things on here since 2016. I know exactly what you'll say and you know exactly what I will. You only care about you, as you've told us...repeatedly. Anything negative toward Trump gets "oh, what a lib." Anything negative toward Biden gets "oh, what an idiot Trumper." from pryles and uncboy.

Call it running away, call it whatever the hell you want. The simple fact is that it's boring talking about the same shit all the time which is why I can only assume most of us outside of you and the new guy who has "graced" us with his relentless presence have poasted far less frequently this year in OOTB than we did last year.

Look forward to talking bball with you this winter.

Reactions: strummingram
I'm not one of these sheep that cares one bit about what the left or right say, both sides are idiots. And I don't think Trump dislikes minorities, I think he knows it helps him get votes from his base if he appears to dislike minorities.

Ohhh- you are one of those guys who likes to yap at everyone else but never take a stand on anything yourself. Good to know moving forward.

I don't think he's up for it- I have asked several times.

@prlyles wanna bet again? You can put up either your house or $100, whichever is worth more.
Last time was fun because I thought you couldn’t really believe this shit but I was wrong. Save your money for that double wide house payment. I don’t care to deal with trash like you.

amazing to me that while I watch this and think 'gosh dang, I'm glad I get to vote for this guy again', others see it and call it whining as if he's suffering some profound neurosis. He might be a crazy, lying son-of-a-bitch, but he's the down to Earth Prez I was hoping for...and he is NOT the two-faced polished, professional, lying, pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-the gullible, POS politician we came so close to getting.
He's definitely the crazy, lying sonofabitch you were hoping for.

Last time was fun because I thought you couldn’t really believe this shit but I was wrong. Save your money for that double wide house payment. I don’t care to deal with trash like you.

ok sure thing bud. I don’t like losing either.

just out of curiosity, what shit is it that I really believe?

Politics aside, if you think Donald Trump is ‘down to earth’ then you have officially gone full retard.
tenor.gif

Reactions: uncboy10
TB, to be honest , the first time I had no idea they were that many people out there who couldn’t see the man for what he is.

this is why you make less sense than Joe Biden without a teleprompter.

whatever he is, how is he in any way worse than Biden or Hillary?

I'm not in the mood to have a pissing match with his base...we can start with Grab em by the pussy and move forward. But again, you can defend it and I won't argue with you cuz I don't care enough to right now. Bye now.
Who here doesn’t like to grab em by the pussy? You’ll have to do better than that to find something I deep down disagree with him on and ignore just because I support him.

Reactions: UNC71-00
this is why you make less sense than Joe Biden without a teleprompter.

whatever he is, how is he in any way worse than Biden or Hillary?
I don't think Joe Biden is a clinical sociopath, in the most dangerous sense of the clinical definition.

If you want to know how the Kyle Rittenhouse situation really went down, this is a great 11 minute video.

Rittenhouse should be and will be found innocent of the charges.

yea I won’t be watching a video produced by his defense team to see what “really went down”. Lol. The other videos are clear enough. A dumbass 17 year old white boy armed himself and went to a blm riot to protect someone’s cars. While there Other dumbasses chased him and made him fear for his life so he shot them and killed a couple. So no he shouldnt go to jail and he won’t. But he’s still a fuking dumbass and if he had gotten himself killed being a dumbass I wouldn’t feel sorry for him.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Trump really isn't worth discussing. You either see him for what he is or you choose whatever reality best suits your feelings. When you have humans with limited life experiences or mental strain that live in a vacuum ..this is what you get.

The above is the best answer I have read about people like you.
yours is the stock response of the truly mindless. 'It isn't worth discussing' (in other words, I have nothing of value to contribute), followed by unsubstantiated claims and unfounded antagonism. A nothingburger of a post from a nothing poster. You are a mental midget of the first order, but still I'm glad to know you're there, if for nothing else but to remind me of what I hope to never become.

Ohhh- you are one of those guys who likes to yap at everyone else but never take a stand on anything yourself. Good to know moving forward.

And you're one of those idiots that think everything is black and white and incapable of seeing anything that isn't shouting at them directly in the face.

I'm old enough to remember when "well, I can see both sides of this" was something rational.

And you're one of those idiots that think everything is black and white and incapable of seeing anything that isn't shouting at them directly in the face.

I'm old enough to remember when "well, I can see both sides of this" was something rational.

Well, I might be one of those people. Or I might not. Do you have anything to substantiate your comment?

Because you see, my comment was made directly in response to your post where you said that you think all pols suck. And I stand by it. Whereas you are just making a trite insult and hoping it sticks.

down to earth...what’s your definition of that exactly?
you're seriously asking for a definition of 'down to Earth'?

I'll play. To me, DTE implies someone who is not pretentious (does not pretend to be other than he is) and who talks to you (you being those he doesn't count as hostile to him) in a straightforward manner and without unwarranted condescension. Somebody who is able to get a point across that you know he is sincere about. Someone who concerns himself more with substance than style (except in choice of wives, where he might indulge in substance and style).

Not someone who is careful to not tell lies while planning a sneak attack on your poopchute.

Last edited:
amazing to me that while I watch this and think 'gosh dang, I'm glad I get to vote for this guy again', others see it and call it whining as if he's suffering some profound neurosis. He might be a crazy, lying son-of-a-bitch, but he's the down to Earth Prez I was hoping for...and he is NOT the two-faced polished, professional, lying, pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-the gullible, POS politician we came so close to getting.
Hate to break this to you in an internet poast but Trump falls into the "pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-the gullible" camp.... and this makes you... gullible.

Last edited:
Reactions: gteeitup
you're seriously asking for a definition of 'down to Earth'?

I'll play. To me, DTE implies someone who is not pretentious (does not pretend to be other than he is) and who talks to you (you being those he doesn't count as hostile to him) in a straightforward manner and without unwarranted condescension. Somebody who is able to get a point across that you know he is sincere about. Someone who concerns himself more with substance than style (except in choice of wives, where he might indulge in substance and style).

Not someone who is careful to not tell lies while planning a sneak attack on your poopchute.
And, you actually believe Donald Trump fulfills those examples of what you think is "down to earth?"

And, you actually believe Donald Trump fulfills those examples of what you think is "down to earth?"
what I believe is that if you had examples of him NOT fulfilling those examples, you would have provided them instead of posing with a question. But my answer is yes, and that if one sees otherwise it's because they WANT to see otherwise.

Reactions: tazki
Hate to break this to you in an internet poast but Trump falls into the "pull-the-wool-over-the-eyes-of-the gullible" camp.... and this makes you... gullible.
hate to break this to you in an internet post but that would be your opinion, and I rate your opinion lower than whaleshit...and whaleshit's at the bottom of the ocean. So you could have saved the effort.

And I have no idea who you have voted, or will vote, for but if that happens to be Hillary and/or Biden, you fall into the category of disturbingly gullible leftist stooge. You're probably still scoping supermarket shelves for that bottle of Hillary's Hot Sauce, and thinking that Biden has great teeth and hair for an old man.

But he’s still a fuking dumbass and if he had gotten himself killed being a dumbass I wouldn’t feel sorry for him.
This is how I feel about him and anyone else that attends protests or counter protests looking for trouble. If they're dumbasses, and die, I certainly wouldn't feel sorry for them. Hell, I might be so inclined as to root for it.

Like those morons that sit in the middle of a highway as part of a protest, and fvck up thousands of people's days. Doesn't just a little bit of you want to see some guy who's had a rough day just say "fvck it" and steamroll all their asses?

what I believe is that if you had examples of him NOT fulfilling those examples, you would have provided them instead of posing with a question. But my answer is yes, and that if one sees otherwise it's because they WANT to see otherwise.
Soooo... what good are "examples of him not fulfilling those examples?" There is no objective truth. The old saying of "You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts" is no longer true. In the age of Trump, we have "alternative facts. So, I agree with you; If one sees otherwise, it's because they WANT to.

6CA37BDF1790B19BD13581F998C836B3506387E5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT