ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Two straight years of investigation isn't enough?

Absolutely not.

. . and BTW, Sir FSU scumbag, IIRC, those Benghazi investigations went 5 years in length and I believe there were a total of what, 7- 8 congressional invo's . .? All of which found HC in violation of nothing . .

Hold onto your hat, we just getting started here in this Russia collusion probe . . LOL

Absolutely not.

. . and BTW, Sir FSU scumbag, IIRC, those Benghazi investigations went 5 years in length and I believe there were a total of what, 7- 8 congressional invo's . .? All of which found HC in violation of nothing . .

Hold onto your hat, we just getting started here in this Russia collusion probe . . LOL

It wasn't a constant investigation. That's what ultimately hurt Clinton during the election. If they just would have allowed the initial investigation to complete, there wouldn't have been a need to keep rehashing it. You reap what you sow, I guess.

It wasn't a constant investigation. That's what ultimately hurt Clinton during the election. If they just would have allowed the initial investigation to complete, there wouldn't have been a need to keep rehashing it. You reap what you sow, I guess.

LOL . . thanks, Trey

Nobody is even bringing that up anymore. All you ever read about is, "trying to influence the election." Well, what f'ing politician isn't trying to influence their election? Dershowitz has already shot this nonsense down.
Don’t be obtuse. Politicians getting Russia to influence the election is the problem little Donnie faces.

You’re going to see how incompetent he is....lol

It's already been documented, buddy. Don't you know about his history? How he destroyed that innocent man's life and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars when the guy sued the U.S. over Mueller's actions? That's just one instance of Mueller's incompetence.

More Robert Mueller failures.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html

Face it, the guy is a hack.

Edit: An excerpt from the article:

"Richard B. Mazer, a defense lawyer at both trials, said the government was unable to prove the Hells Angels was a racketeering enterprise. Key prosecution witnesses, he said, seemed unreliable — especially those granted immunity to testify despite having committed violent crimes themselves."

Does that remind you of anything that might have happened in the last couple of years?

Last edited:
@prlyles @BillyL @uncboy10

Jean-Claude-Van-Damme.png

You’re going to see how incompetent he is....lol

I know a few incriminated folks and likely a few more to be, that could only wish 3-Sticks and those '17 angry Democrats' were incompetent.

smilielol5.gif

Again, they've already shifted the narrative of this accusation. It's no longer that Trump made the donation from his campaign, now it's that Comey made the payment for him. Dershowitz has already made the claim why this will probably amount to nothing. Unless something new comes out, I'll stick with what Dershowitz has been saying.

Reactions: heelbent
Again, they've already shifted the narrative of this accusation. It's no longer that Trump made the donation from his campaign, now it's that Comey made the payment for him. Dershowitz has already made the claim why this will probably amount to nothing. Unless something new comes out, I'll stick with what Dershowitz has been saying.
I dunno what they have shifted or haven't. It's never-ending and they aren't going to give up until he's nailed on something. He provides many options for that. It amazes me how Trump supporters, like yourself, look for cover and excuses no matter what happens.

Forgive me if I don't trust Alan Dershowitz. Anyone that was complicit in defending OJ is a shit-heel, I don't care what their political opinions may be. Talk to the hand for the rest of your life when you take sides like that.

I dunno what they have shifted or haven't. It's never-ending and they aren't going to give up until he's nailed on something. He provides many options for that. It amazes me how Trump supporters, like yourself, look for cover and excuses no matter what happens.

Forgive me if I don't trust Alan Dershowitz. Anyone that was complicit in defending OJ is a shit-heel, I don't care what their political opinions may be. Talk to the hand for the rest of your life when you take sides like that.

I'm not saying that he isn't guilty of anything. My point has been that there hasn't been a shred of proof offered so far. It's all been fearmongering. Hell, how did we even get to this point from an investigation that was supposed to be about Russian involvement? The whole thing just wreaks of a partisan sham. The whole of the prosecution team has huge ties to Hillary Clinton. It hasn't uncovered anything about Russian involvement. If you look at this whole thing objectively, you'll see that it is BS.

Hell, there's a lot of proof out there that the whole thing was an inside job, but nobody ever talks about that, do they? Instead, we're going off of recommendations of people in the FBI who were obviously never-Trumpers, and who have shown zero proof about anything. But keep propping up the establishment, dude. They're the real threats to this country.

I'm not saying that he isn't guilty of anything. My point has been that there hasn't been a shred of proof offered so far. It's all been fearmongering. Hell, how did we even get to this point from an investigation that was supposed to be about Russian involvement? The whole thing just wreaks of a partisan sham. The whole of the prosecution team has huge ties to Hillary Clinton. It hasn't uncovered anything about Russian involvement. If you look at this whole thing objectively, you'll see that it is BS.

Hell, there's a lot of proof out there that the whole thing was an inside job, but nobody ever talks about that, do they? Instead, we're going off of recommendations of people in the FBI who were obviously never-Trumpers, and who have shown zero proof about anything. But keep propping up the establishment, dude. They're the real threats to this country.
If you think "the establishment" let Donald Trump slip beyond their radar, that's your choice. And, even if he did slip by it... what a waste of an opportunity. He's a complete idiot. He backed into it at best. That's why I'm sure he DIDN'T slip by their radar! If anything, they let this shithead get this token position in order to churn-out so much turmoil and constant upheaval and disruption that it would be a century before the public considered a real "outsider" that posed any threat to the owners of this country.

I can't speak to the "proof" aspect because nothing has been made public... yet.

When all is is said and done it will come out that Russia has had a hand in American politics for years. I think they are behind the hate and obsession of Clinton. Not that she is anything more than shit but the hate for her is fueled by them. They are the ones doing the “winning” in this shitshow.

Reactions: BillyL
Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition . .

The Russian ambassador. A deputy prime minister. A pop star, a weightlifter, a lawyer, a Soviet army veteran with alleged intelligence ties.

Again and again and again, over the course of Donald Trump’s 18-month campaign for the presidency, Russian citizens made contact with his closest family and friends, as well as figures on the periphery of his orbit.

Some offered to help his campaign and his real estate business. Some offered dirt on his Democratic opponent. Repeatedly, Russian nationals suggested Trump should hold a peacemaking sit-down with Vladimir Putin — and offered to broker such a summit.

In all, Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and presidential transition, public records and interviews show. “It is extremely unusual,” said Michael McFaul, who served as ambassador to Russia under President Barack Obama. “Both the number of contacts and the nature of the contacts are extraordinary.”

Read more :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f80e6baefea1

Hasn't most of our recent POTUS's been accused of dealing with Russias, Chinese, Iranians, ect...

I guess I'm a bit confused on all of this. Seems the killing point against trump moves around a lot. It is obvious the left wants him brought down. No matter what the cost. I'm afraid if they do, fabricated evidence or the real deal stuff, it will set the country in a tail spin. This really has Clinton stench all over it. Why not focus of a good candidate for the next 2 years. This mess will bog everyone down for that long anyway. If they want him out, do it the voting way. Trump is fine with all of it. Remember my analogy of Obama and his birth certificate. It kept the right occupied for 4 years. That and the Muslim stance.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
More Robert Mueller failures.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-mueller-record-20171122-story.html

Face it, the guy is a hack.

Edit: An excerpt from the article:

"Richard B. Mazer, a defense lawyer at both trials, said the government was unable to prove the Hells Angels was a racketeering enterprise. Key prosecution witnesses, he said, seemed unreliable — especially those granted immunity to testify despite having committed violent crimes themselves."

Does that remind you of anything that might have happened in the last couple of years?

You’ve quoted this one opinion like eight different times on this board. Why are you so obsessed with trying to discredit mueller?

Hasn't most of our recent POTUS's been accused of dealing with Russias, Chinese, Iranians, ect...

I guess I'm a bit confused on all of this. Seems the killing point against trump moves around a lot. It is obvious the left wants him brought down. No matter what the cost. I'm afraid if they do, fabricated evidence or the real deal stuff, it will set the country in a tail spin. This really has Clinton stench all over it. Why not focus of a good candidate for the next 2 years. This mess will bog everyone down for that long anyway. If they want him out, do it the voting way. Trump is fine with all of it. Remember my analogy of Obama and his birth certificate. It kept the right occupied for 4 years. That and the Muslim stance.

It's because the Dems are in turmoil. Just like with Trump and the Republicans, the establishment people of the Dems are fighting against any kind of change, and all these people buy this garbage hook, line, and sinker. I'm not saying Trump is perfect, or even that he's good. I'm saying that he's the result of the people pushing back against the globalists and technocrats.

Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and transition . .

The Russian ambassador. A deputy prime minister. A pop star, a weightlifter, a lawyer, a Soviet army veteran with alleged intelligence ties.

Again and again and again, over the course of Donald Trump’s 18-month campaign for the presidency, Russian citizens made contact with his closest family and friends, as well as figures on the periphery of his orbit.

Some offered to help his campaign and his real estate business. Some offered dirt on his Democratic opponent. Repeatedly, Russian nationals suggested Trump should hold a peacemaking sit-down with Vladimir Putin — and offered to broker such a summit.

In all, Russians interacted with at least 14 Trump associates during the campaign and presidential transition, public records and interviews show. “It is extremely unusual,” said Michael McFaul, who served as ambassador to Russia under President Barack Obama. “Both the number of contacts and the nature of the contacts are extraordinary.”

Read more :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f80e6baefea1

I always love this. A multi-billionaire international businessman talks with people from other countries and it's a yuge deal. I understand that you guys aren't used to successful businessmen in D.C., but that's kind of what it looks like. Tell me exactly who benefitted from what and we can start to have a dialog. Don't just throw out useless facts that you think proves something.

If you think "the establishment" let Donald Trump slip beyond their radar, that's your choice. And, even if he did slip by it... what a waste of an opportunity. He's a complete idiot. He backed into it at best. That's why I'm sure he DIDN'T slip by their radar! If anything, they let this shithead get this token position in order to churn-out so much turmoil and constant upheaval and disruption that it would be a century before the public considered a real "outsider" that posed any threat to the owners of this country.

I can't speak to the "proof" aspect because nothing has been made public... yet.

I don't think there was anything they could do to stop him and not have it look like insane corruption. This isn't France or Belgium, the people have guns here and like Mark Blyth has said, "The Hamptons are not a defensible position."

Reagan's administration was loaded with criminal activity. It never ceases to amaze me how Republicans/Conservatives champion a guy who had an administration so packed with criminals and criminal activity. It's shameful. Iran-Contra is just one that comes to mind, but what a shit-show. Propping-up dictators and selling them arms to fight some enemy they dislike, and then bomb their country a decade later (Iraq).

I have no doubt that American presidents rub elbows with the sleaziest despots around if it serves their owner's bottom line. General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Oil companies, Drug companies, you name it.

We live in an Oligarchy/Plutocracy.

Trump's biggest problem is his big mouth and the idea that he's got everyone outsmarted. He's a dumbshit with a thin skin and an ego that gets him in more trouble than other presidents combined. He has a 14-year-old's disposition. He's so emotionally immature. He could have been SO MUCH more effective if he could have kept his unnecessary, stupid, childish comments to himself. His tweets alone are going to sink him, eventually.

It's obvious the sky is falling.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The media is setting the Dems up for another massive s***-fit when it comes out that there is nothing to this story. Just like with the 2016 election, the people have been spoon-fed this narrative that the Republicans are evil, and the benevolent Democrats will defeat them in political battle. So, when it doesn't happen everyone automatically points to collusion. I mean, they couldn't have lost because they were in the wrong, could they? It must have been evil somewhere in the world that kept them from their rightful place in American politics. It's f'ing ridiculous and completely hilarious at the same time. :D

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I always love this. A multi-billionaire international businessman talks with people from other countries and it's a yuge deal. I understand that you guys aren't used to successful businessmen in D.C., but that's kind of what it looks like. Tell me exactly who benefitted from what and we can start to have a dialog. Don't just throw out useless facts that you think proves something.

These were clearly not ordinary business dealings. But there's nothing any of us can say that will make you pull your head out of the sand. The first stage of grief is denial.

Reagan's administration was loaded with criminal activity. It never ceases to amaze me how Republicans/Conservatives champion a guy who had an administration so packed with criminals and criminal activity. It's shameful. Iran-Contra is just one that comes to mind, but what a shit-show. Propping-up dictators and selling them arms to fight some enemy they dislike, and then bomb their country a decade later (Iraq).

I have no doubt that American presidents rub elbows with the sleaziest despots around if it serves their owner's bottom line. General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Oil companies, Drug companies, you name it.

We live in an Oligarchy/Plutocracy.

Trump's biggest problem is his big mouth and the idea that he's got everyone outsmarted. He's a dumbshit with a thin skin and an ego that gets him in more trouble than other presidents combined. He has a 14-year-old's disposition. He's so emotionally immature. He could have been SO MUCH more effective if he could have kept his unnecessary, stupid, childish comments to himself. His tweets alone are going to sink him, eventually.

I didn't like Reagan's administration either, although at least he made it legal to own gold again. Who had made it illegal? Oh yeah, the Dems savior, FDR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT