ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

do you have a measurable IQ? That's the number of votes he said he NEEDED, which doesn't mean the total he was cheated out of. And try to comprehend that I'm not defending Trump here or even pretending to know what he was doing in that particular situation....I'm simply countering your stupidly filling in blanks that aren't there in your translation. Jesus, you can't even keep up with your own nonsense.

I think what's most disturbing to me about this scenario is that Trump still won't let this go.

You might accuse some on here of hyper focusing on the guy nearly 2 years after the election. But how do you ignore a dog that constantly barks amplified by a bullhorn? Any chance he gets, it's always about how he was cheated and the Democrats this, MSM that, etc, etc.

It's time to move on. Hell I'd be fine with almost any other viable GOP candidate in 2024 at this point if they focused on winning in the next election instead of constantly airing grievances about the last one.

They changed it to include it as mandatory spending and not discretionary.

My understanding is it was always supposed to be mandatory and the procedural error was accidentally classifying it as discretionary. The adjustment was just returning it to the original classification.

All this hits at a much bigger issue. If you showed clear evidence that this was the democrats pulling a trick to strengthen their position in the midterms I wouldn’t be particularly surprised. If you showed clear evidence that it was republicans refusing to fund veteran healthcare to lash out about a climate change bill that wouldn’t surprise me either. Both parties are bought and paid for, and are full of compromised, corrupt scumbags. Maybe the citizens of this country should take a break from partisan bickering and focus on using the respective party primaries to take out the trash.

My understanding is it was always supposed to be mandatory and the procedural error was accidentally classifying it as discretionary. The adjustment was just returning it to the original classification.

All this hits at a much bigger issue. If you showed clear evidence that this was the democrats pulling a trick to strengthen their position in the midterms I wouldn’t be particularly surprised. If you showed clear evidence that it was republicans refusing to fund veteran healthcare to lash out about a climate change bill that wouldn’t surprise me either. Both parties are bought and paid for, and are full of compromised, corrupt scumbags. Maybe the citizens of this country should take a break from partisan bickering and focus on using the respective party primaries to take out the trash.

I definitely think the GOP didn't want to give Biden another win. They're mad as hell about the climate bill Manchin and Schumer just unveiled.

Ranked choice voting. Not a complete fix all, but it would prevent a huge portion of the whackjobs from getting on the ballot.

Ranked choice voting. Not a complete fix all, but it would prevent a huge portion of the whackjobs from getting on the ballot.
And, it would reveal the abundance of common ground that average Americans have with each other. That's a contingency that is covered by the oligarchy/plutocracy presence. You can't have rational representation.

Reactions: carolinablue34
I think what's most disturbing to me about this scenario is that Trump still won't let this go.

You might accuse some on here of hyper focusing on the guy nearly 2 years after the election. But how do you ignore a dog that constantly barks amplified by a bullhorn? Any chance he gets, it's always about how he was cheated and the Democrats this, MSM that, etc, etc.

It's time to move on. Hell I'd be fine with almost any other viable GOP candidate in 2024 at this point if they focused on winning in the next election instead of constantly airing grievances about the last one.
he has as much right as anyone to toot his horn. If you're honest, you know that it isn't him that can't let it go...hell, he's probably going to run for president, is he supposed to hide in the basement like Biden? The TDS sufferers are the ones that can't get him out of their hair, and I think it's funny as hell.

he has as much right as anyone to toot his horn.

It's not really tooting his own horn as it is the same toxic brand of revenge/grievance politics he's employed since the beginning. It's long past time to reject it.
The TDS sufferers are the ones that can't get him out of their hair, and I think it's funny as hell.

What if you replaced Trump with a Hillary Clinton or some other Democrat who couldn't stop bitching about their loss? Would you take the same opinion? Trump is like an annoying wasp buzzing in your ear. Pretty hard to ignore.

Reactions: strummingram
No, not because I say so. Because the facts say so.

The evidence against a fraudulent election, upheld by 60 different judges not to mention too many election officials to count and many of them Republicans who agree, trumps your limp-wristed argument to the contrary.

On the HR 3967 front, I copied and pasted the portion of the resolution that undeniably states it was always intended to be a mandatory rather than discretionary expense.

You love arguing even when you are blatantly wrong and defeated.
you love claiming others are wrong with no evidence to support the claim, while ignoring evidence that makes YOU wrong. Does that make you better? Are you just a better kind of liar in your mind?

It's not really tooting his own horn as it is the same toxic brand of revenge/grievance politics he's employed since the beginning. It's long past time to reject it.
Reject it??? THAT'S what they love the most about him! THAT'S the strongest pillar of his appeal and why he is so popular. It's all about the promise of pissing other people off... the ones who are oppressing them and taking "their country" away from them. Their country is a euphemism for "we like being assholes with no accountability. Don't take that away from us!"

Reject it??? THAT'S what they love the most about him! THAT'S the strongest pillar of his appeal and why he is so popular. It's all about the promise of pissing other people off... the ones who are oppressing them and taking "their country" away from them. Their country is a euphemism for "we like being assholes with no accountability. Don't take that away from us!"

In the beginning Trump really did hit on things that spoke to people who felt as though they were being ignored or left behind: farmers, blue collar workers, miners, those who didn't necessary fit in with Obama style big city elitism. Hillary didn't even campaign in Wisconsin or Michigan. So in that sense, I do understand where the appeal came from. On the surface Trump acts like a strongman who doesn't back down and tells it like it is.

In reality, he's a compulsive narcissistic liar who exists only to rile people up for his own benefit. I've said it before many times and I'll say it again, his brand of politics is not only toxic to his supporters but his detractors as well.

Last edited:
Are you just a better kind of liar in your mind?
The veneer cracks and the chink in the armor shines.

He lost all of those cases, or they were dismissed or thrown-out. These were Trump-appointed judges to boot. He lost, fair and square.

you love claiming others are wrong with no evidence to support the claim, while ignoring evidence that makes YOU wrong. Does that make you better? Are you just a better kind of liar in your mind?
Where is your evidence? You're the one who insists it is so because you say so.

There is a world of evidence out there that refutes the Big Lie about an unfair election. Do I really need to post more of it here? Are you too stupid to find it yourself, or are you too bitter to accept it as the obvious truth?

Regarding the house resolution, I have pasted the precise portion of it above that refutes your denial of mandatory spending. What more can I do outside of making you an appointment with a psychiatrist?

In the beginning Trump really did hit on things that spoke to people who felt as though they were being ignored or left behind: farmers, blue collar workers, miners, those who didn't necessary fit in with Obama style big city elitism. Hillary didn't even campaign in Wisconsin or Michigan. So in that sense, I do understand where the appeal came from. On the surface Trump acts like a strongman who doesn't back down and tells it like it is.

In reality, he's a compulsive narcissistic liar who exists only to rile people up for his own benefit. I've said before many times and I'll say it again, his brand of politics is not only toxic to his supporters but his detractors as well.
You cannot beat him at his game, either. There's a gigantic industry built on Trump Hate! It's a cash cow for probably "hundreds of thousands of people." The swag sellers, the haters with a thousand YT channels, the entire media industry... etc., etc..

So in that sense, I do understand where the appeal came from. On the surface Trump acts like a strongman who doesn't back down and tells it like it is.

In reality, he's a compulsive narcissistic liar who exists only to rile people up for his own benefit. I've said before many times and I'll say it again, his brand of politics is not only toxic to his supporters but his detractors as well.
Or in other words, a paper tiger. They even have the same orange skin tone.

I've said before many times and I'll say it again, his brand of politics is not only toxic to his supporters but his detractors as well.
I think you might have a touch of dyslexia there, but no matter I get what you're saying. I'm going to have to revise that a little for you though. If his brand of politics is toxic to his supporters, it's a howitzer shot up the wazoo for his detractors. Not that there's anything wrong with seeing that level of pain coming from his detractors 24/7.

You cannot beat him at his game, either. There's a gigantic industry built on Trump Hate! It's a cash cow for probably "hundreds of thousands of people." The swag sellers, the haters with a thousand YT channels, the entire media industry... etc., etc..

Hence why Democrats actually supported the more extreme GOP candidates for national races this year. They think they're more beatable. They know they can use the fear/hate of Trump to rally their own base. It's not healthy either way.

I think you might have a touch of dyslexia there, but no matter I get what you're saying. I'm going to have to revise that a little for you though. If his brand of politics is toxic to his supporters, it's a howitzer shot up the wazoo for his detractors. Not that there's anything wrong with seeing that level of pain coming from his detractors 24/7.

When it comes to politics I don't think it's a good idea to needlessly provoke people. Everyone in this country needs to take a very giant step back.

Where is your evidence? You're the one who insists it is so because you say so.

There is a world of evidence out there that refutes the Big Lie about an unfair election. Do I really need to post more of it here? Are you too stupid to find it yourself, or are you too bitter to accept it as the obvious truth?

Regarding the house resolution, I have pasted the precise portion of it above that refutes your denial of mandatory spending. What more can I do outside of making you an appointment with a psychiatrist?
yeah don't even try it. I posted it, you find it.

And your standard ploy is all you have, ignore what I'm contending and go back to your weakass strawman. So far as a shrink is concerned, I would in reality bet decent money that you are either seeing or have seen a shrink or therapist of some kind. I can't think of what else has kept you from killing yourself.

When it comes to politics I don't think it's a good idea to needlessly provoke people. Everyone in this country needs to take a very giant step back.
Needlessly provoke people? I actually believe that if the left doesn't get a grip and retreat from the lunacy is a very big way, the best thing is to just go ahead and pop the pimple and let the mung land wherever it lands..

In reality, he's a compulsive narcissistic liar who exists only to rile people up for his own benefit. I've said it before many times and I'll say it again, his brand of politics is not only toxic to his supporters but his detractors as well.
I agree, what I don’t understand is why so many still support him after knowing the man he is. The people here in the cesspool know what he is but don’t care. It’s like all lowlifes think he gives two shits about them.

lol, funny how you admit that it's the Trump haters that can't get over it out of one side of your mouth, and say just the opposite out of the other side. White man strum speak with forked tongue, it seems like. Maybe it's just me.

It isn't just me.

Needlessly provoke people? I actually believe that if the left doesn't get a grip and retreat from the lunacy is a very big way, the best thing is to just go ahead and pop the pimple and let the mung land wherever it lands..

The left has their flaws, chief among them arrogance, elitism, and incredible incompetency to accomplish anything of note when they have power.

But have you seen the right wing lately?

Reactions: blazers
Talk about a ploy.

All you have shared so far is your personal skewered opinion. No facts, no links to reputable websites, nothing other than lies.
He did share that we should kill all the lawyers, except Ted Cruz and the other senator from Texas who love the veterans and therefore it's the democrats using the oldest trick in the book.

The left has their flaws, chief among them arrogance, elitism, and incredible incompetency to accomplish anything of note when they have power.

Democrats have no balls, no teeth, no nothing. They're losing the whatever they ever had of the middle class, too... and, rightfully so. They emphasize and embrace/promote all of this PC language and policy and that pushes moderates even further away from them. They would rather change the names of buildings than legislate their alleged policies into law.

lol, funny how you admit that it's the Trump haters that can't get over it out of one side of your mouth, and say just the opposite out of the other side. White man strum speak with forked tongue, it seems like. Maybe it's just me.

It isn't just me.
Well... I know it's both. It's not one OR the other. Binary thinking is your strong suit.

Democrats have no balls, no teeth, no nothing. They're losing the whatever they ever had of the middle class, too... and, rightfully so. They emphasize and embrace/promote all of this PC language and policy and that pushes moderates even further away from them. They would rather change the names of buildings than legislate their alleged policies into law.

Couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: strummingram
you're just a common fvcking liar. No surprise there though.
I'm sorry, I must have missed it. I just don't feel like going on some diversionary wild goose chase, scrolling through and reading dozens and dozens of your previous posts, especially when I know it's not out there.

This is your big chance today to one-up me and repost it here, so why not go for it?!

You on Truth Social?

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

has its flaws? Ya think? The one saving grace of the right wing is that it isn't the left wing. The left wing brought us what we have now. What we have now is @prlyles idea of a good time but it isn't mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2
I'm sorry, I must have missed it. I just don't feel like going on some diversionary wild goose chase, scrolling through and reading dozens and dozens of your previous posts, especially when I know it's not out there.

This is your big chance today to one-up me and repost it here, so why not go for it?!
The examples are there, and you're just a common liar to deny that you don't know of them. What you care to do or not do is no concern to me. I'm content just knowing and pointing out what a lowlife you are. The funny thing is that the last such post addressed the futility of posting replies to you when you simply deny the posts.

I am LMAO at the suggestion that I need another opportunity to make an ass of you. To begin with, you usually do that on your own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT