ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

The job report is out.. those numbers don't make any sense. I realize it was for July but this week I have read several companies announcing layoffs. So you double what was expected for July but as soon as August arrives the layoffs start.

those numbers don't make any sense. I realize it was for July but this week I have read several companies announcing layoffs. So you double what was expected for July but as soon as August arrives the layoffs start.
Maybe the reason the math doesn't make any sense to you is because you only have 20 fingers and toes.

CPAC22 is currently taking place in the Lone Nut State.

Guest speakers over the next few days include Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ohio Representative Jim Jordan, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, loser of the 2020 election Donald Trump, Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert, numbnut Ben Carson, knucklehead Steve Bannon, winner-who-ironically-claimed-voter-fraud Arizona Governor candidate Keri Lake, moron Mike Lindell, milbf Sarah Palin, Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, and many other politically-corrupt and mentally-challenged Republicans.

Where are all the mass shooters when you need them?! 😀

Last edited:
Listen closely and you can hear Donald Trump shaking in his boots.

WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump's legal team has been in contact with Justice Department officials involved in the Capitol attack investigation in an apparent attempt to block access to conversations with his former top aides, two people familiar with the inquiry said Thursday.

The disclosure comes as the federal criminal inquiry appears to have ramped up in recent weeks as subpoenas have been issued to former Trump White House officials and aides to former Vice President Mike Pence.

Donald Trump's legal team in contact with Justice Dept. officials in Jan. 6 inquiry

Maga donated money in hopes of stopping the steal so that a supposed billionaire could buy his wife extremely over-priced clothing.

I have to agree, spending that kind of money to put clothes ON Melania is an obscenity and just a damn shame.

Listen closely and you can hear Donald Trump shaking in his boots.

WASHINGTON – Former President Donald Trump's legal team has been in contact with Justice Department officials involved in the Capitol attack investigation in an apparent attempt to block access to conversations with his former top aides, two people familiar with the inquiry said Thursday.

The disclosure comes as the federal criminal inquiry appears to have ramped up in recent weeks as subpoenas have been issued to former Trump White House officials and aides to former Vice President Mike Pence.

Donald Trump's legal team in contact with Justice Dept. officials in Jan. 6 inquiry
I've been listening closely and all I can hear are you and @blazers going into uncontrolled spasms and convulsions with the apparently incurable TDS. We pray for an eventual cure but we thoroughly enjoy your present suffering.

I've been thinking, maybe a TDS Telethon would help. No wait, never mind, we just had one of those.

The convictions and jail-time from Mueller report mean it wasn't a hoax. This same dude was cozy with Lev Parnas (who also just got 20 months jailtime.)
You don't mind playing in the gutter, do you? Those convictions did not dispel the notion that it was all a hoax. You take pages from the lib playbook; no factual evidence, but plenty of insinuation and innuendo. All those convictions did NOT point to collusion with Russia to interfere with the election. But Hillary and others sure as hell should be charged with that for drumming up the false narrative and bogus evidence. Because it was a fraudulent effort to skew the election (hoax is putting it too mildly).

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/

"Along with a team of experienced prosecutors and attorneys, the former FBI director has indicted, convicted or gotten guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies, including top advisers to President Trump, Russian spies and hackers with ties to the Kremlin. The charges, which Mueller referenced during his opening statement to the House Judiciary Committee on July 24, range from interfering with the 2016 election and hacking emails to lying to investigators and tampering with witnesses.

But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election."

Then why didn’t you write something more sensible and funnier like, I wonder what John Hinckley Jr is up to these days?
Hinkley failed, moron. And excuse me if I don't take lame comedy cues from a sophomoric twerp.

What makes you think Oswald succeeded?
here's a clue

2644066_custom-b46b65b422516203cb70d40a1e92076c912ee636.jpg

CPAC22 is currently taking place in the Lone Nut State.

Guest speakers over the next few days include Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Ohio Representative Jim Jordan, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, loser of the 2020 election Donald Trump, Colorado Representative Lauren Boebert, numbnut Ben Carson, knucklehead Steve Bannon, winner-who-ironically-claimed-voter-fraud Arizona Governor candidate Keri Lake, moron Mike Lindell, milbf Sarah Palin, Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, and many other politically-corrupt and mentally-challenged Republicans.

Where are all the mass shooters when you need them?! 😀

I know you’re joking but mass shootings really aren’t great for yuks.

here's a clue

2644066_custom-b46b65b422516203cb70d40a1e92076c912ee636.jpg
That’s really not the question. The clue can be found in the word “conspiracy.” Since you are so gullible, don’t you believe the second gunman was Sasquatch behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll??

lbj-oath-office-jfk.jpg

One of the most powerful photos in history in my opinion. Jacqueline Kennedy watching LBJ sworn in as President just a little over an hour after her husband was killed.

That’s really not the question. The clue can be found in the word “conspiracy.” Since you are so gullible, don’t you believe the second gunman was Sasquatch behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll??
You ask me if Oswald succeeded and you say I'M gullible?

idiot-sandwich-gordon-ramsay.gif

also, stop trying to be funny; it's embarrassingly dumb..

I hear ya. I see Biden and I wonder, where is Lee Harvey Oswald now that the country really needs him?
Don’t let him drag you down to his level, blue. @Heels Noir is a total POS.

“Where are all the mass shooters when you need them?! 😀”

“Tell that to the NRA. Maybe if a disturbed gunman with an AR-15 and extra ammunition shot up one of their conventions they may rethink their philosophy, eh?”

Anyone like heels noir who finds humor in joking about mass shootings is about as despicable as a person can be. He probably pulled the wings off butterflies when he was young, one sick puppy.

Reactions: uncfootball-
The job report is out.. those numbers don't make any sense. I realize it was for July but this week I have read several companies announcing layoffs. So you double what was expected for July but as soon as August arrives the layoffs start.

I'm surprised no one chimed in on my jobs report post. I figured it would get some action from both sides..lol

“Tell that to the NRA. Maybe if a disturbed gunman with an AR-15 and extra ammunition shot up one of their conventions they may rethink their philosophy, eh?”

Anyone like heels noir who finds humor in joking about mass shootings is about as despicable as a person can be. He probably pulled the wings off butterflies when he was young, one sick puppy.

I completely agree. I put him on ignore... tired of the trolling. He adds nothing to this board.

Reactions: Archer2
I'm surprised no one chimed in on my jobs report post. I figured it would get some action from both sides..lol
I think many people just expect to be lied to regularly by politicians. The MSM is simply a propaganda machine for the left, by and large. I take everything they say with as much scepticism as I take the Squad’s posts here.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I think many people just expect to be lied to regularly by politicians. The MSM is simply a propaganda machine for the left, by and large. I take everything they say with as much scepticism as I take the Squad’s posts here.

You should do the same with the far right and Fox News.

lol, I know, I spend enough time telling him. It's like a hobby at this point.

I agree on the mass shootings but TBH, I think it's been long enough for the LHO line. I've used it a number of times before and I don't think anyone was too offended. I originally saw it on a bumper sticker way back when I think Nixon was prez. It's just a way of saying what you think about whoever is in office at the time, and I doubt anyone takes it as wishing actual harm. On the other hand, if you think that puts me in Heels Noir territory, I'll desist. Thanks.

lol, I know, I spend enough time telling him. It's like a hobby at this point.

I agree on the mass shootings but TBH, I think it's been long enough for the LHO line. I've used it a number of times before and I don't think anyone was too offended. I originally saw it on a bumper sticker way back when I think Nixon was prez. It's just a way of saying what you think about whoever is in office at the time, and I doubt anyone takes it as wishing actual harm. On the other hand, if you think that puts me in Heels Noir territory, I'll desist. Thanks.
Another long-winded post by our resident numbskull. You should bottle it and sell it as a cure for insomnia.

Another long-winded post by our resident numbskull. You should bottle it and sell it as a cure for insomnia.
I don't think it would sell if you are the clinical study. Rather than putting one to sleep, he always seems to stimulate your "hard hitting" fact based response . . . if you consider personal insults as facts. I'll hang up and wait for the usual elementary school retort.

Tell that to the NRA. Maybe if a disturbed gunman with an AR-15 and extra ammunition shot up one of their conventions they may rethink their philosophy, eh?
Yeah I'd like to see that too. It would be hilarious seeing the videos of your disturbed friend getting his head blown off trying to get out of his car in the parking lot. You obviously don't know how this works.

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT