ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Lol. Jones was a right-wing-extremist back when Trump was still a registered Dem
Thanks for proving my actual assertion that it had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. And, to you and many others on this board, "right-wing-extremist" is the equivalent for a trump supporter, worshipper, lapdog, etc. that zealously supports everything associated with the guy and vice versa because those must be groups of people that orange fully believes in and supports their values. Unfortunately, it's not that simple and this is not a binary yes or no box.

One can pick the "better" of two really shitty candidates and still have major objections with that individual person and their policies. It's not an all or nothing scenario. It's the ole lesser of two evils thing, but that person still has a level of evil even if they are less evil. But lumping everyone into the trump supporter bucket is all you can see on how to address these, for you, non-existent distinctions. orangemanisbad and you're either with us or your against us, that's the simpleton thought. Jones, just like those on the other side, are grifters and making huge bank over the zeal of buying into peoples' inability to make these observations.

I refuse to be that naïve and unless you run for office yourself, one never finds an officeholder or candidate that they fully support 100%. And, yes, trump has been many things, dem, rep, independent, reform and unaffiliated. None of which made him worse than the world's smartest woman or the train has left the station Joe.

Trump started yelling rigged election in 2016 during the RNC.
I honestly don't remember one way or the other, but it would be consistent with his behavior and personality, and I have no reason to doubt you, so I fully believe it happened. That doesn't mean he was wrong though as the establishment party has never wanted him. There could well have been some shenanigans. But, it wouldn't matter. It's part of his mentality and he could only ever accept or justify losing something he was behind if it wasn't "fair". Comes with the (in my best orange voice) huuuuuugggggge ego.

@UNC '92 for the kids, dumbass.
Lol. I'm guessing that he knew or assumed as much (maybe not), but it was still a funny observation that you used that as an example for your point. Glad to see you gave it a chuckle.

It made me think of something similar. How many of us (or spouse) have had to take one of our kids (or a group as chaperone) to a concert that we never would have gone to and it was the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard?

It made me think of something similar. How many of us (or spouse) have had to take one of our kids (or a group as chaperone) to a concert that we never would have gone to and it was the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard?
dude…i swam in those waters, was a monthly thing for me a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: pooponduke
Lol anyone who wishes they were Donald Trump clearly doesn't realize what a paranoid, delusional, insecure, miserable human being the man really is.

Do you realize just how hard it is for some people to get a loan in the first place? Never mind one that's one million dollars? People on this board worship this guy's fatass as if it were a shrine of Baal. It's the equivalent of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Trump's father was the real businessman and a stone cold, ruthless one at that. Was caught at a Klan meeting in the thirties lol.

But in reality, I don't really care about the loan. It's that Trump constantly parades around an image of being 'self made' when nothing could be further from the truth. He's not some rags to riches success story or this super competent executive. He's a showman, a crowd pleaser, and knows how to entertain. He was born rich, currently rich, and will die rich. The kind of person who lives to screw ordinary people over.

gteeitup said:
it’s like wearing a jersey.

i don’t hate it…they’re athletes and have to be on point or severe injuries occur.

gteeitup said:
do yourself a favor and watch “dark side of the ring”…you can stream it on vice tv, unsure of any other platform for it.

it’s phenomenal stuff.
@UNC '92 like i said, i don’t hate it…i’m glad you care so much.

Clinton was the last good President that was a democrat.

Only because he was handcuffed by a republican congress for most of his terms. But yeah, he was reasonable. He was tough on crime at least which is in stark contrast to the lawlessness the dems promote now. He also was into protecting our borders, which again is diametrically opposed to the open borders policies of the current democratic party.

Only because he was handcuffed by a republican congress for most of his terms. But yeah, he was reasonable. He was tough on crime at least which is in stark contrast to the lawlessness the dems promote now. He also was into protecting our borders, which again is diametrically opposed to the open borders policies of the current democratic party.

Well at least he had the sense to work with Republicans on common sense stuff. I would take a Bill over the current clusterduck we have now.

Thanks for proving my actual assertion that it had nothing to do with Sandy Hook. And, to you and many others on this board, "right-wing-extremist" is the equivalent for a trump supporter, worshipper, lapdog, etc. that zealously supports everything associated with the guy and vice versa because those must be groups of people that orange fully believes in and supports their values. Unfortunately, it's not that simple and this is not a binary yes or no box.

One can pick the "better" of two really shitty candidates and still have major objections with that individual person and their policies. It's not an all or nothing scenario. It's the ole lesser of two evils thing, but that person still has a level of evil even if they are less evil. But lumping everyone into the trump supporter bucket is all you can see on how to address these, for you, non-existent distinctions. orangemanisbad and you're either with us or your against us, that's the simpleton thought. Jones, just like those on the other side, are grifters and making huge bank over the zeal of buying into peoples' inability to make these observations.

I refuse to be that naïve and unless you run for office yourself, one never finds an officeholder or candidate that they fully support 100%. And, yes, trump has been many things, dem, rep, independent, reform and unaffiliated. None of which made him worse than the world's smartest woman or the train has left the station Joe.
For the record, you're the one who keeps bringing Trump into this. Right-wing extremists like Jones can have their own stand-alone discussion in a "Politics Thread" (and they can rot in hell).

If he ran today without an initial label, the media and dem party would in many ways consider him to be a moderate R. The shift or swing since that time has been profound.

Of course we'd take Bill Clinton over the current direction of the dems. But he could never win the dem's nomination these days. Hell, he probably wouldn't even be allowed to run. The dems have gone so remarkably radical that Bill Clinton would be chastised and stoned by his own party for sensible positions.

For the record, you're the one who keeps bringing Trump into this. Right-wing extremists like Jones can have their own stand-alone discussion in a "Politics Thread" (and they can rot in hell).
Lol. Sure. It's all anyone wants to ever talk about. I'll shift to our actual president. Saw your list of alleged "accomplishments" from Joe. Did you really mean to credit him with ending/getting us out of the war in Afghanistan? That's some high level interpretation of actual events (particularly since he has gotten us right back into a new conflict with everything except boots on the ground).

I honestly don't remember one way or the other, but it would be consistent with his behavior and personality, and I have no reason to doubt you, so I fully believe it happened. That doesn't mean he was wrong though as the establishment party has never wanted him.
Actually he was wrong, unless you think there was fraud around the counting for Cruz in Iowa.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.

He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

There could well have been some shenanigans.
Like what? You think maybe Trump didn't legally win the Repub nomination in 2016?

Lol. Sure. It's all anyone wants to ever talk about. I'll shift to our actual president. Saw your list of alleged "accomplishments" from Joe. Did you really mean to credit him with ending/getting us out of the war in Afghanistan? That's some high level interpretation of actual events (particularly since he has gotten us right back into a new conflict with everything except boots on the ground).
Since the end of Bush's days presidents have been trying to get us out of Afghanistan. We're no longer there, and that happened under Biden's admin, so yes, ending that horrific engagement is an accomplishment for America and the current whitehouse.

Well at least he had the sense to work with Republicans on common sense stuff. I would take a Bill over the current clusterduck we have now.
Have you seen the amount of Bipartisan legislation that just got passed in the last few weeks?

ETA - Also, in this env, any president of the opposite party is going to struggle with congress.

Of course we'd take Bill Clinton over the current direction of the dems. But he could never win the dem's nomination these days. Hell, he probably wouldn't even be allowed to run. The dems have gone so remarkably radical that Bill Clinton would be chastised and stoned by his own party for sensible positions.

The current dems would be mad that Monica wasn't trans.

Actually he was wrong, unless you think there was fraud around the counting for Cruz in Iowa.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.

He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

Like what? You think maybe Trump didn't legally win the Repub nomination in 2016?
I really have no idea, but what part of me saying that I fully believe you that trump whined accordingly was not clear? All I'm saying is that the R's as a party certainly did not want him in the beginning (and many still don't which is part of the huge fracture in the party) and we are kidding ourselves if we think that everything is always on the up and up. I'd like to believe that is the case, but there is too much self interest and money involved to think that it can't happen. Still with badman, he would have no other explanation. I think Trump "legally" won the nomination and the presidency, just like I believe Joe "legally" won the most recent one. That doesn't mean that things could not have happened in an effort to derail or promote those results. And, btw, you brought orange back into the conversation I had moved on from, so . . . . .

I occasionally watch Gutfeld on Fox as I enjoy the humor they offer. Last night they used a term that made me think of the board. Just like Covid has produced a very unfortunate group of individuals that have been afflicted with Long Term Covid or Long Covid, there is also a segment of our country that has Long TDS. I think I know a few who are infected.

Since the end of Bush's days presidents have been trying to get us out of Afghanistan. We're no longer there, and that happened under Biden's admin, so yes, ending that horrific engagement is an accomplishment for America and the current whitehouse.

image.jpg

image.jpg

afghanistanap306813331981.jpg

tali1.jpg

talibanhelicopters.png

taliban-parade-weapons-hp3.jpg

afghans-fall-off-plane-768x512.jpg

US_embassy_Kabul_helicopter_AP.jpg

This pretty much sums it up in terms of any attempts at objectivity regarding politics and actual events. Had orange not been elected, we are likely stilllllll there. That's like saying Clinton got us out of Vietnam because he was president in 1996 when the last F-4 Phantom II was retired from combat by our military.

Reactions: Archer2
Have you seen the amount of Bipartisan legislation that just got passed in the last few weeks?

ETA - Also, in this env, any president of the opposite party is going to struggle with congress.

I havent look at the whole list but mostly targets particular groups... some manure.. and also stuff that most don't worry about on a daily basis.

Donald Trump/Net worth (2022)
3 billion USD (2022)

Not bad from 1 million.

I sincerely hope you’re trolling because if actually believe he started with only a million dollars then you are a complete moron lol.

For a little bit of clarity, the growth of his wealth has barely kept up with the S&P 500 and dipped below that return rate during covid. So anyone who knows how to setup a brokerage account could have as much wealth as Trump if they’d also inherited the modern equivalent of over 400 million dollars. Not to mention an established brand that he has endlessly licensed out.

Some of you would suck a wet fart straight out of trump’s ass if he asked you to.

I sincerely hope you’re trolling because if actually believe he started with only a million dollars then you are a complete moron lol.

For a little bit of clarity, the growth of his wealth has barely kept up with the S&P 500 and dipped below that return rate during covid. So anyone who knows how to setup a brokerage account could have as much wealth as Trump if they’d also inherited the modern equivalent of over 400 million dollars. Not to mention an established brand that he has endlessly licensed out.

Some of you would suck a wet fart straight out of trump’s ass if he asked you to.
pushing donald trump GIF

Absolutely. I've never understood the appeal of the man... and, this goes back to when I first remember seeing the guy, which was probably late 80s, early 90s. I could never take anyone who looks like that, in public, seriously. The vanity was off-the-charts. It's all about the veneer, the exterior, the presentation. There's nothing underneath, or inside... it's all a cheaply-bought, faux exterior that gives the appearance of "grandiose."

He's like Paris Hilton, he made a living out of being famous. And, this alleged business genius he gets is skewed. He's famous for losing fortunes as much as he is making fortunes. He's a sideshow/carnival barker. Mike Lindell is a perfect crony for him. They're identical in many ways.
one has choices to make in life. Let me see...do I want to be 1) a filthy rich ex-president married to an absolutely stunning woman but have @strummingram the deranged virtue signaler and @prlyles the village idiot from some message board disparage me, or....you know what, never mind the other choices

Lol anyone who wishes they were Donald Trump clearly doesn't realize what a paranoid, delusional, insecure, miserable human being the man really is.

wow, looks like you're right

giphy.gif

Do you realize just how hard it is for some people to get a loan in the first place? Never mind one that's one million dollars? People on this board worship this guy's fatass as if it were a shrine of Baal. It's the equivalent of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth.

Trump's father was the real businessman and a stone cold, ruthless one at that. Was caught at a Klan meeting in the thirties lol.

But in reality, I don't really care about the loan. It's that Trump constantly parades around an image of being 'self made' when nothing could be further from the truth. He's not some rags to riches success story or this super competent executive. He's a showman, a crowd pleaser, and knows how to entertain. He was born rich, currently rich, and will die rich. The kind of person who lives to screw ordinary people over.
did you know that he had bankruptcies? It's true. All those people go to his rallies and probably don't know anything about his failure as a businessman, and they just worship him like there's no tomorrow...

IMG_7700.png

He and his brand have employed thousands of people and made them wealthy. He and his brand have partnered with hundreds of other businesses and made them a lot of money. Does dumping money in the S&P do that?

this is how i’ve voted since clinton, especially in national elections.
lol yet if someone votes for Trump, it's because they worship him like they're worshipping Beelzebub and you just don't get why anyone would support someone like that.

Actually, we probably should worship someone who could save us from such mindlessness.

Breaking news: Blue Wave spotted in..... Kansas

This may or may not mean anything. It may simply be cleaning to hope in a really isolated situation, or it could mean something everyone is missing on. It's one of the reasons I am so distrustful of polls and predictions. You just don't know until you know. I do know they've done a great job with the marketing efforts, but I still have to think that the people who matter, that swing back and forth, are gonna vote with their wallets/pocketbooks and that really shows no signs of improving prior to November. Time will tell.

yet if someone votes for Trump, agrees with a Trump policy, fails to assume that everything he did was wrong, fails to hate him for being mean, fails to hate him for being an egomaniac and narcissist, or failed to fully support the dem alternative, it's because they worship him like they're worshipping Beelzebub
FIFY

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT