ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Arch, you gotta read/watch something other than Fox News.

You actually have stances we can common ground on- insulin prices and abortion for example.

But all this shit about the evil Dems and trying to create a one party state and weaponizing the justice department against political opponents? That’s just raving mad.

If Trump were arrested without cause, if his house was raided without a warrant, if he were denied basic rights, I’d agree. But nothing about all this paranoia is rooted in reality.

The FBI needed to have an airtight reason for an independent judge to sign off on it. And these boxes may be nothing. If it’s just mishandling classified info, Trump likely won’t be prosecuted even though it’s a violation of the law.

People need to stop freaking out over everything. That goes for the far lefties who are chomping at the bit to throw Trump in the slammer.
Is it politically motivated? Maybe. Will nothing become of it? Probably. Am I loving every minute of watching trumpers lose their fuking minds? Absolutely

Reactions: blazers
But all this shit about the evil Dems and trying to create a one party state and weaponizing the justice department against political opponents? That’s just raving mad.
The DOJ knew the Steele Dossier was crap, yet they used it to obtain FISA warrants four times in order to spy on the Trump campaign. That is irrefutable. Even the DOJ has admitted that at least two of the four FISA warrants were invalid. Then all those emails between Strzok and Page discussing the plan to prevent Trump from winning the election miraculously disappeared, can't have any negative light cast upon the FBI/DOJ. Not to mention that the IRS targeted Conservatives. Again, that is a fact. So yes, the DOJ and the IRS have already been weaponized against the Republicans.

BTW, I watch a little CNN, MSNBC, PBS, Fox, and Newsmax. I suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
@randman1 the trannyman interviewed outside florida mans mansion

She sounds like she might be Slovakian.. maybe a Melania family member. And... that oversized hat is just... I dunno. I dunno how people expect to be taken seriously when they wear those hats.

turd-ferguson-sure-it-is-its-funny.gif

The DOJ knew the Steele Dossier was crap, yet they used it to obtain FISA warrants four times in order to spy on the Trump campaign. That is irrefutable. Even the DOJ has admitted that at least two of the four FISA warrants were invalid. Then all those emails between Strzok and Page discussing the plan to prevent Trump from winning the election miraculously disappeared, can't have any negative light cast upon the FBI/DOJ. Not to mention that the IRS targeted Conservatives. Again, that is a fact. So yes, the DOJ and the IRS have already been weaponized against the Republicans.

BTW, I watch a little CNN, MSNBC, PBS, Fox, and Newsmax. I suggest you do the same.
The ”news” on PBS is solid. Opinions on all of them is just that, opinions.

LOL - You conservatives are always playing the victim card. Your link says:

"The controversy began in 2013 when an IRS official admitted the agency had been aggressively scrutinizing groups with names such as "Tea Party" and "Patriots." It later emerged that liberal groups had been targeted, too, although in smaller numbers.
The IRS stepped up its scrutiny around 2010, as applications for tax-exempt status surged. Tea Party groups were organizing, and court decisions had eased the rules for tax-exempt groups to participate in politics"

Always playing the victim card, demanding better treatment when it isn't warranted, and throwing a hissyfit that you aren't getting the unwarranted treatment.

not what he said, but good try…do you even understand how it works?…it’s about a sixty month swing, and by october, hopefully, we’ll be through it.

also, the good news is on fox the hot girl that just tried to explain the raid is still hot.

Seems in the video Biden said there was 0% inflation in July.. was that not what he said?

i am serious about this

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/sto...vestors-brace-for-july-inflation-report-.html

and this

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stocks-up-cpi-inflation-2022-10-08/

personally, i haven’t been concerned much…another investor warned me about this two years ago…he also said by october we’d be a bull again, so it’s hopefully trending that way.

Nice deflect.. so you understand that you and Biden are unaware there still was inflation in July?

Trump floating the 'planted' theory means they found something interesting. But given the history of all this, wtf would he still be holding onto something of interest?

He's had a year to ditch anything he took.
This is the part that I don't get. All the comments about him taking stuff, flushing stuff down a toilet, tearing things up, etc. I'm sure they've got a couple fireplaces and firepits there at the mansion. Anything really damaging should be long destroyed and unrecoverable. Or, at the very least, why would they keep it there? He has so many properties and knows people with other properties that stuff could be located anywhere in the world, including in places the Feds have no reach. Who knows, his ego might have prevented all that. I still think this was a pretext to just conduct a search and dig accordingly.

Trump floating the 'planted' theory means they found something interesting. But given the history of all this, wtf would he still be holding onto something of interest?

Whatever is on them is something his gigantic ego is so proud of he was willing to risk letting them hang around. Plus he wasn’t counting on an insider evidently tipping off the doj that some of the docs they’re looking for were still there after they supposedly turned over everything in June. (Trump lied? No way!!!)

Whatever is on them is something his gigantic ego is so proud of he was willing to risk letting them hang around. Plus he wasn’t counting on an insider evidently tipping off the doj that some of the docs they’re looking for were still there after they supposedly turned over everything in June. (Trump lied? No way!!!)
The "insider" or "spy" is another issue that will be interesting to see what comes out in the end. As we know, the FBI and DOJ don't exactly have clean hands when it comes to presenting claims to a court about allegedly verified and secret information related to the orangeman. Plus, except for a very, very limited group of family and longtime people, you've got to think the trump people would be paranoid about everyone around him. How could someone who isn't absolutely devoted have had access to this stuff? Their representations to the court as to what the insider actual knows versus what they speculated could be significant.

i am serious about this

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/09/sto...vestors-brace-for-july-inflation-report-.html

and this

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stocks-up-cpi-inflation-2022-10-08/

personally, i haven’t been concerned much…another investor warned me about this two years ago…he also said by october we’d be a bull again, so it’s hopefully trending that way.

In that second link it points out that the inflation number for July was 8.5%. Yes, that's a reduction from the 40 year high posted in June at 9.1%, but it's still a very high number. And for Biden to say it was 0% in July is moronic. No one quotes inflation on a month over month basis. This guy is trying to rewrite definitions for all sorts of shit so things don't look as bad as they are. Recessions, inflation measurement, why not just change the definitions if it doesn't look good for us?

Unfortunately, there will be people that buy that without thinking twice... like this moron right here, who's asking if others are stupid for not believing the 0% number:
Are you putting us on or can you really be this stupid?

How stupid would it be for the DOJ to plant evidence? Planted evidence would be exposed in a matter of minutes. These records have documentation a mile long…

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
In that second link it points out that the inflation number for July was 8.5%. Yes, that's a reduction from the 40 year high posted in June at 9.1%, but it's still a very high number. And for Biden to say it was 0% in July is moronic.

Unfortunately, there will be people that buy that without thinking twice... like this moron right here, who's asking if others are stupid for not believing the 0% number:
It wasn't just Joe, it's their entire message of misrepresentation:

It wasn't just Joe, it's their entire message of misrepresentation:

I wish I could just change the definition of things whenever it suited me.

"You see officer, I actually wasn't going over the speed limit. The speed limit for me is the maximum speed of my car. Not the number posted on the sign that the rest of the world uses to define a speed limit".

The "insider" or "spy" is another issue that will be interesting to see what comes out in the end. As we know, the FBI and DOJ don't exactly have clean hands when it comes to presenting claims to a court about allegedly verified and secret information related to the orangeman. Plus, except for a very, very limited group of family and longtime people, you've got to think the trump people would be paranoid about everyone around him. How could someone who isn't absolutely devoted have had access to this stuff? Their representations to the court as to what the insider actual knows versus what they speculated could be significant.
Well it wouldn’t be the first time someone close turned on him. I agree it will be very interesting to know the specifics of how this all went down.

Fourteen years ago, I told a well-informed friend that Barack Obama was considering picking Joe Biden as his running mate in the 2008 election. “You’ve got to be kidding,” came the riposte. “Biden is way past it.”

Similar obituaries were being penned only two weeks ago as Biden’s poll numbers dropped below even Donald Trump’s nadir. Yet here we are. America’s oldest president can now boast of a stronger legislative record in less than two years than either Obama or Bill Clinton achieved in eight. It turns out that low expectations are Biden’s secret weapon.

None of this means Biden will be elected to a second term. But it is worth emphasising what he has done in less than half of one. In the coming days, Biden will sign America’s first serious attempt to tackle global warming. His predecessors tried it and failed. Clinton got nowhere close to persuading the Senate to ratify the Kyoto Treaty on climate change in 1999. Obama’s 2009 cap and trade bill also foundered. Trump, of course, scrapped the executive actions to which Obama resorted after failing on Capitol Hill. Trump also pulled the US out of the Paris agreement on climate change.

“Sleepy Joe” Biden may be almost past it. But he has a knack for outlasting his enemies
The unexpected triumph of Joe Biden

So while Joe Biden has been quietly triumphant the past several weeks, Donald Trump has been aggressively tainting his legacy even further.

Give ‘em hell, Joe! 😎

How stupid would it be for the DOJ to plant evidence? Planted evidence would be exposed in a matter of minutes. These records have documentation a mile long…
These are people @randman1 that believe satanic clones of biden and Harris are running a pedophile ring out of tunnels under the White House and that trump was sent by god to defeat them. So believing docs are being planted isn’t a big stretch for them.

In that second link it points out that the inflation number for July was 8.5%. Yes, that's a reduction from the 40 year high posted in June at 9.1%, but it's still a very high number. And for Biden to say it was 0% in July is moronic. No one quotes inflation on a month over month basis. This guy is trying to rewrite definitions for all sorts of shit so things don't look as bad as they are. Recessions, inflation measurement, why not just change the definitions if it doesn't look good for us?

I have read comments on other articles where people are saying there was no inflation in July. Just plain comical.

No idea on the post from Heels Nerd but Im sure it was a jewel.

It looks like you’re about as stupid as the football.

The topic is about the singular month of July, not inflation as a whole.

There will be many disappointed people when the dust settles from the raid. Anything short of Trump in prison will make the left so sad.

I'm more angry at the act of the raid than having concern of what they find.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT