ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Funny, could just as easily say the same about you.

I don’t subscribe to outdated good ole boy notions of what’s weak and what isn’t.

I do subscribe to those good ole boy notions. And since I’m the one using them, I will continue to think of you as such. So you can just sit there, STFU and take what I’m dishing out.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I do subscribe to those good ole boy notions. And since I’m the one using them, I will continue to think of you as such. So you can just sit there, STFU and take what I’m dishing out.

As if that dopey southern shit means a goddamn thing.

I can just as easily think of you in classic Yankee notions- that you are an idiotic, backwards, rigid, uneducated, hayseed. And since I'm the one using them, I will think of you as such.

STFU and take what I'm dishing out.

It wasn't stolen you idiot. That's the point. Your whole beef is based on an outright lie. It's actually kind of funny seeing people like you fall for it.

So it's funny to see people question an election.. but you dont see the humor in people freaking out over a Trump tweet. 10-4

So it's funny to see people question an election.. but you dont see the humor in people freaking out over a Trump tweet. 10-4

Trump's usually all bluster. If someone gets triggered by that, not my problem.

And yes, it's funny to see how easily manipulated some people in this country are.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”- Isaac Asimov.

What side was tore all out of the frame because of some Trump tweets?
Which tweet(s) in particular are we talking about?

For example:

maxresdefault.jpg

I can think of a lot of people who decided that treason and violent sedition was a good idea after this one.

Reactions: carolinablue34
Once knew a feller named Haywood. Played Jesus in a church play and had Beech-Nut chew hanging out his back pocket the entire play.
I started reading this... and was totally expecting a limerick. I have the sad, now.

There once was a man from Nantucket...

Which tweet(s) in particular are we talking about?

For example:

maxresdefault.jpg

I can think of a lot of people who decided that treason and violent sedition was a good idea after this one.

Well I'm not on twitter.. I am just relaying what several on this board have stated in disliking Trump. So you would have to get those tweets from them.

Well I'm not on twitter.. I am just relaying what several on this board have stated in disliking Trump. So you would have to get those tweets from them.
I'm not worried about his mean tweets. A demagogue is dangerous. And, DJT is a case study in demagoguery.

ETA: @UNC '92 is the board's stenographer and biographer. He's probably got the comments from the most egregious perpetrators.

Salmon Rushdie was stabbed today. It was almost certainly another lunatic radical from the ‘religion of peace’ that wants him dead for daring to criticize Islam.

Hopefully he will survive and make a full recovery.

Salmon Rushdie was stabbed today. It was almost certainly another lunatic radical from the ‘religion of peace’ that wants him dead for daring to criticize Islam.

Hopefully he will survive and make a full recovery.

Iran has had a fatwah on the guy for years.

Seriously though, Islam is the most dangerous political religion in the world.

I'm not worried about his mean tweets. A demagogue is dangerous. And, DJT is a case study in demagoguery.

ETA: @UNC '92 is the board's stenographer and biographer. He's probably got the comments from the most egregious perpetrators.
I can probably dig them up for you. Which ones were you in need of? Or I could just teach you how to use rivals message board controls. I'm pretty easy.

Iran has had a fatwah on the guy for years.

Seriously though, Islam is the most dangerous political religion in the world.

Decades. I think it was originally issued in 1989 if I remember correctly.

There isn’t really even a close second at this point. Christian nationalism is problematic and antithetical to the ideals of western democracy but it’s nowhere near as dangerous as Islam.

typical charge;

"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building"

lol, acting out in the Capital, loitering on fed property, displaying an attitude. Gimme a break. Parading, demonstrating, or picketing...oh, the horror, I'm sure that's never been done before. Sedition and treason sure ain't what it used to be. Must be the new woke kind.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: uncfootball-
typical charge;

"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building"

lol, acting out in the Capital, loitering on fed property, displaying an attitude. Gimme a break. Parading, demonstrating, or picketing...oh, the horror, I'm sure that's never been done before. Sedition and treason sure ain't what it used to be. Must be the new woke kind.

Thanks for sharing.
Loitering ain't what it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Desantis just threw down the gauntlet. He ain’t listening to that extremist horse shyt about the fbi being pushed by trump faux news and the cult. Sends hannity to commercial. Love it. A repub that thinks for himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT