ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

R.2d973884e5906a33f84ca091534ee166
Was that you on Jan. 4 when you "chickened out" on going with UNC71-00 to the January 6 rally, tough guy?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

How many folks are going to be in D.C. on Wednesday, @UNC71-00 ?
I'm planning on it. You riding shotgun?
I want to. I really do. But I already gave my reasoning for chickening out on the other site.

I want to. I really do. But I already gave my reasoning for chickening out on the other site.
What exactly was your reasoning for chickening out that day, poopslinger?

The other girls were going shopping and you didn't want to miss out?
You hadn't grown any nads yet?
Your mom wouldn't allow you out of the yard?
You just bought a new skirt and didn't want to spill anything on it?
Things may get violent and you didn't want to get injured?
All of the above?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I could live with a DeSantis presidency even if he’d take a similar albeit more measured approach as Trump. As long as he’s not casting doubt on election integrity or corrosively dividing the country, I’m set. The wheel of politics will continue to turn and maybe we can all step back from the ledge.

I could live with a DeSantis Presidency too. But I’d like him to get a bit more aggressive on shitting on liberals and their batshit crazy ideas. As I said last week, we need a President who is going to go scorched earth on wokeism and everything that encompasses - tranny and gay talk in schools, the myth of systemic racism, climate hysteria, defund the police, open borders, irrational spending, etc. The message needs to be sent loud and clear that those policies and those who support those policies are the enemy of America. If DeSantis can do that, then fine. Won’t be quite as fun as Trump doing it but as long as it gets done, I’m good.

Reactions: randman1
I could live with a DeSantis Presidency too. But I’d like him to get a bit more aggressive on shitting on liberals and their batshit crazy ideas. As I said last week, we need a President who is going to go scorched earth on wokeism and everything that encompasses - tranny and gay talk in schools, the myth of systemic racism, climate hysteria, defund the police, open borders, irrational spending, etc. The message needs to be sent loud and clear that those policies and those who support those policies are the enemy of America. If DeSantis can do that, then fine. Won’t be quite as fun as Trump doing it but as long as it gets done, I’m good.
That you, George Wallace?

I could live with a DeSantis presidency even if he’d take a similar albeit more measured approach as Trump. As long as he’s not casting doubt on election integrity or corrosively dividing the country, I’m set. The wheel of politics will continue to turn and maybe we can all step back from the ledge.
You sure? Knowing you over the years and the things you stand for, DeSantis is pretty much the polar opposite. Trump said things to get elected, I don't think he actually believed in any real policy. DeSantis actually believes the wild shit he says, and he's young, especially in relation to Trump.

If you're a liberal, DeSantis is a far greater danger to your values than Trump ever was.

You sure? Knowing you over the years and the things you stand for, DeSantis is pretty much the polar opposite. Trump said things to get elected, I don't think he actually believed in any real policy. DeSantis actually believes the wild shit he says, and he's young, especially in relation to Trump.

If you're a liberal, DeSantis is a far greater danger to your values than Trump ever was.
So the economy is better in New Jersey than in Florida? Who knew? I guess people are flooding into NJ as we speak.

So the economy is better in New Jersey than in Florida? Who knew? I guess people are flooding into NJ as we speak.
What? I said nothing about the economy, nor NJ, nor really even Florida except commenting on its Governor. What was your point of that poast?

You raise a good point.

I just don’t know that this country would survive another election like 2020. If Trump wins the nomination for 2024 we are looking at a potential disaster.

Not for mom. She still complains about the two boys from Nebraska and Virginia who only had two inches of penis . . . combined.
Reading your inane poasts is the best argument I’ve seen for abortion. Too bad your mom couldn’t foresee what that “mass of human cells” was going to become, else I’m sure she would have aborted it.

Pretty sure I was behind her that particular night. @gunslingerdick was manning the front entrance so he would be better suited to tell you about her oral skills.
I suppose this is what you guys do quite frequently: get together and talk about the sex you’re only pretending you’ve had.

is there a circle jerk afterwards?

Liberals would blame America. They tried to do that in 2001 but society had not completely lost its mind yet and those morons were shouted down. But now the America hate is so much stronger thanks to Obama and the recent liberals. It's taken a foothold and there would legit be a fairly large number of people that would blame America for an attack on America.
You do know that after 9/11 there were a large contingent of rw’ers that claimed the us govt was responsible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT