ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

no but they care that somebody maybe lied about Joe setting Hunter up with a deal that gave unsavory elements access to Joe. You want to see stoopidity? Deny that possibility.
All of a sudden Hunter and his laptop is popping up everywhere. Wow I wonder why….lol

All of a sudden Hunter and his laptop is popping up everywhere. Wow I wonder why….lol

This must be what you're talking about @pooponduke . This has obviously been a story for quite some time but apparently Phillip here thinks this is all of a sudden because the MSM has hidden the story for as long as they possibly could.

You nailed it.

Reactions: uncfootball-
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This guy obviously loves some marijuana.

200.gif

"A new poll has revealed 78% of Americans say former President Donald Trump would have won the 2020 presidential election if voters had been given the truth about Hunter Biden's laptop, instead of being told it was merely "Russian disinformation."
"More than two-thirds of Democrats polled (71%) say they would have changed their vote if they had been told the truth on the laptop before the election."

@uncfootball- if you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you.

"More than two-thirds of Democrats polled (71%) say they would have changed their vote if they had been told the truth on the laptop before the election."

Ok. Let's see your biased source that will say "100% democrats surveyed said knowing the Hunter Biden laptop truth would not have changed their vote."

Then I think we can average the two and get a fairly legit number. And that number would have easily been enough for Trump to have overcome the Dems' cheating tactics they had in place.

I think many poasters are seriously underestimating how many people recognize Joe’s incompetence. If those people had known the truth from day 1, there is a good chance they go with the guy they hate over a bumbling moron who would struggle being President of the old folks home pinochle club.
From well before election day voters knew he seemed like a 100 yr old with a bad stutter.

Despite him looking/sounding ready to die his administration has been churning out mostly good BIPARTISAN policy recently. Biden Admin is fulfilling quite a few of the things they campaigned on. He's making decisions and actions that his voters are happy with.

Ok. Let's see your biased source that will say "100% democrats surveyed said knowing the Hunter Biden laptop truth would not have changed their vote."

Then I think we can average the two and get a fairly legit number. And that number would have easily been enough for Trump to have overcome the Dems' cheating tactics they had in place.
Can you even summarize what you think the NYPost listed with credibility in Oct 2020 which would make never-trumpers and dems raise an eyebrow?

Are you 100 years old? You sound like you’d be more comfortable in the Middle East under theocratic dictatorship.

Nothing on that laptop would be enough to sway anyone voting for Biden back to Trump. I think Trump supporters seriously misunderstand how much he is hated and how corrupt he is.
I don't think anyone misunderstands how insanely despised Trump is. What puzzles many of us is how sheltered Biden (and other noteable dems) can be in spite of the fact that he looks like a porcupine with all the red flags sticking out of him.

It is incredible. That's the power of a ego-maniac, mobster, entitled wanna be autocrat fascist like Trump.
Just to be clear, that's not voting for Joe (and the far, far, far galaxy of leftness his handlers have advanced), that's voting against orange. You are playing a game of delusion when you claim that equated to "He's making decisions and actions that his voters are happy with."

I don't think anyone misunderstands how insanely despised Trump is. What puzzles many of us is how sheltered Biden (and other noteable dems) can be in spite of the fact that he looks like a porcupine with all the red flags sticking out of him.
Hunter isn’t Joe. If there’s corruption take Joe down.

From well before election day voters knew he seemed like a 100 yr old with a bad stutter.

Despite him looking/sounding ready to die his administration has been churning out mostly good BIPARTISAN policy recently. Biden Admin is fulfilling quite a few of the things they campaigned on. He's making decisions and actions that his voters are happy with.

Not sure if serious.

Of course we know Trump is despised. That was the exact objective by the MSM. Many were told to hate him, lied to about why they should hate him and of course, like the brainless sheep they are, they complied.

Of course we know Trump is despised. That was the exact objective by the MSM. Many were told to hate him, lied to about why they should hate him and of course, like the brainless sheep they are, they complied.
Trump is the stupid person’s idea of a smart person.

He's always the victim. The man's entire life has been one, long grift. But... the media has brainwashed people into hating him? lol

He's just misunderstood, is that it?

Well I already own two but based on location and condition I might be interested.

Newsmax?🤣🤣

Trump is the stupid person’s idea of a smart person.
Actually, this is only evidence of your personal issues with Trump. A person can be all kinds of things, mean, insensitive, etc., but still be very smart. Smart does not mean being nice, polite, or your ideal candidate for president.

Why is it on the NY Post to enlighten everyone. There was a time when all media outlets would have reported on it.
Rupert Murdoch owns WSJ and NYPost. The NYPost is more tabloid and they are the only one of his two that wanted to touch the story with a ten foot pole. Even the authors took their names off the article, that is how much the initial rumors around the "story" stank.

Eventually MSM did report on it, but it took quite awhile to vet it out. Tabloids don't need to vet as much.

Today we know the hard-drive is partly legit. The pics are real, many of the emails are real. Of course we also know the files on the drive were tampered with AFTER the repairman gave the data to Bannon/Guiliana and who knows who else. The origin around the hard-drive is still super shady.

Not sure if serious.
Ask the repubs in congress who voted for those things.
Oh, he's serious. He's made a couple recent posts with lists about all the great things Biden has recently accomplished regarding his agenda and how it's all bipartisan (little things like Kamel breaking a Senate tie be damned). This even included a claim about sleepy getting us out of the war in Afghanistan. Ironically, the one year anniversary of that debacle occurred almost immediately after that and not a single peep was uttered.

Just to be clear, that's not voting for Joe (and the far, far, far galaxy of leftness his handlers have advanced), that's voting against orange. You are playing a game of delusion when you claim that equated to "He's making decisions and actions that his voters are happy with."
Ding-ding, you're paying attention. This is exactly my point. NOBODY loved the idea of Biden as POTUS (partly because of age and everything else, we knew what we were getting though), rather they hated the idea of Trump round 2. Similar situation regarding HRC - plenty of indy/moderate voters were simply anti-HRC rather than pro-Trump.

Oh, he's serious. He's made a couple recent posts with lists about all the great things Biden has recently accomplished regarding his agenda and how it's all bipartisan (little things like Kamel breaking a Senate tie be damned). This even included a claim about sleepy getting us out of the war in Afghanistan. Ironically, the one year anniversary of that debacle occurred almost immediately after that and not a single peep was uttered.
Ending costly wars with that have no end-game is a good thing. Tons of presidents have talked about getting us out of that horrific, costly war. One finally made it happen.

He's made a couple recent posts with lists about all the great things Biden has recently accomplished regarding his agenda and how it's all bipartisan (little things like Kamel breaking a Senate tie be damned).
Hey Siri, what is filibuster?

(I didn't say ALL bipartisan, but most of it has been)

A person can be all kinds of things, mean, insensitive, etc., but still be very smart. Smart does not mean being nice, polite, or your ideal candidate for president.
Oh, I agree 100% with this but I don’t think Trump is a very smart person.

He's always the victim. The man's entire life has been one, long grift. But... the media has brainwashed people into hating him? lol

He's just misunderstood, is that it?
ever look up the word oblivious? That's what you'd have to be to suggest that people would hate him without the media being complicit in the dem demonization campaign, in light of his having beaten the unbeatable Hillary.

I happen to think this one particular comment tipped the scales. How do you come to hate a guy like that without massive unrelenting character assassination?

Ending costly wars with that have no end-game is a good thing. Tons of presidents have talked about getting us out of that horrific, costly war. One finally made it happen.
one happened to be in office when the scheduled, Trump-designated end came up, and he farked it up royally and cost lives unnecessarily. Are we talking about the same guy?

Are some of you people really that out of touch you can’t understand why someone would despise Trump? Lol good lord.
au contraire. We know exactly why some people feel unbridled hatred for all sorts of things, and we pray that they will seek professional help in pursuit of some happiness in their lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT