ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

"idolize" ?? LOL ... dont let your butt-hurt make you say silly things. support is a longggg way from idolize.
They know this, their agenda just doesn’t allow acknowledgement of it.
We're all happy for you that life (and I don't discount the hard work you've undoubtedly done and the wise personal decisions you made) has allowed you to be insulated from the rest of the country and the impact of inflation and crime. But, even pontificating from your non-urban perch, you've got to correlate an impact between political policies of cities run by a singular ideology for decades upon decades and their associated problems. There has to be some connection. The problem is that it will eventually impact you and your loved ones in some respect. This is not the time to go into hibernation.
Even the aristocracy in their ivory towers will eventually be undone by the lawlessness they condone. It just takes a little longer to reach them.
FWB_WgFUUAA-eBd
Typical drivel from the Blaze.
I mean, look at these ultrasounds (30 weeks) and this artist rendering (36 weeks) . How does anyone think this clump of cells is a baby? There is no pacifier, diaper, stuffed animals or even a crib for them to sleep in. That's not a baby.

If these pics don't convince you that abortion should be allowed up to the moment a birth certificate is officially recorded in the Government log book, I don't know what will.

30-week-ultrasound-3.jpg

images

pregnancy-w36.jpg
Drop mic!

99% of people that don't want liver failure could have prevented it by not drinking, but we don't ban liver transplants.
What a ridiculous analogy. Liver failure will kill you, pregnancy won’t except in a very small percentage of cases. But for Dems and PP, birth control would be even easier to obtain by being available OTC. Maybe that should be addressed. Fact is, birth control is readily available. Way too many choose to roll the dice and not avail themselves of it. Sad, but true.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I made a specific point that I wasn't speaking for other people. And, you agreed... now, you're disagreeing with yourself. I'm impressed.
lol, you're so predictable. I knew you would try that. When I first said you weren't speaking for other people, it should have been obvious to any fairly intelligent person that I meant you weren't representing the view of other people by speaking in their place. So your argument becomes about semantics, as I knew it eventually would. It becomes the argument that losers choose out of desperation.

You try to speak FOR (in place of) other people all the time; you just don't speak honestly FOR them and their actual viewpoints...you would seldom have anything to argue if you didn't disingenuously misrepresent their POV's.

You have as much character as a maggot.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
I know I was being clever. That's the difference. I'm not trying to disown it, dumbass.

When you have to go out of your way to point out that you think you're winning? That just means you're losing.
being clever and thinking that you're being clever is not the same thing....dumbass. Get someone to read it to you. I said when you thought you were being clever.

Do you actually understand how sex and pregnancy works? If sexually active women were primarily relying on abortion as birth control then they’d end up needing them every couple of months. That isn’t a tenable solution physiologically or financially.

Shit happens. Women get pregnant even when they’re using birth control. Ectopic pregnancies happen. Miscarriages happen. Rape happens. There are countless reasons why women might elect or need to have an abortion and frankly it isn’t any of your business. And it certainly isn’t the government’s business.
do YOU?

First of all, you can shelve the irrelevant special cases that are usually covered in abortion laws even by States that might outright ban abortion. We are talking about abortions of convenience; certainly that was the topic when you stupidly jumped in. I suggest that a woman reset her priorities if the discarding of a human life conveniently allows her to continue an education. Is that education that important? Then do whatever it takes to avoid becoming pregnant, as the poster I was posting with had suggested, rather than relying on abortion.

So back to knowing how sex works, please explain how a woman can get pregnant by masturbating or giving and receiving oral sex. Sex does not have to be vaginal coitus. Maybe you weren't aware of that. If I was a woman and I wanted to avoid pregnancy at all costs while going to school, just plain forgoing sex altogether isn't the wildest idea ever. But complete abstinence isn't necessary. Regard for human life is, and when we routinely discard fetuses out of convenience and sorriness, we have degraded our society, . We in fact HAVE degraded our society by allowing abortion to become as routine as rearranging the furniture.

lol, you're so predictable. I knew you would try that. When I first said you weren't speaking for other people, it should have been obvious to any fairly intelligent person that I meant you weren't representing the view of other people by speaking in their place. So your argument becomes about semantics, as I knew it eventually would. It becomes the argument that losers choose out of desperation.

You try to speak FOR (in place of) other people all the time; you just don't speak honestly FOR them and their actual viewpoints...you would seldom have anything to argue if you didn't disingenuously misrepresent their POV's.

Hell yeah

Man, I love getting under your skin.

Talk about predictable LOL

Man, I love getting under your skin.

Talk about predictable LOL
getting under my skin and thinking you're getting under my skin is not the same thing. But we both know you don't even think you're getting under my skin. You're just doing what you always do, retreating into the inane because that's all you've got to offer.

“Regard for human life is, and when we routinely discard fetuses out of convenience and sorriness, we have degraded our society, . We in fact HAVE degraded our society by allowing abortion to become as routine as rearranging the furniture.”

Couldn’t agree more @bluetoe . And in a society where the taking of an innocent preborn’s life is done so carelessly, why is it so hard for people to understand how a person can go out and murder 20 innocent children? It’s all a reflection of our growing disregard for the sanctity of human life.

getting under my skin and thinking you're getting under my skin is not the same thing. But we both know you don't even think you're getting under my skin. You're just doing what you always do, retreating into the inane because that's all you've got to offer.
Exactly, you would never spend this much time for somebody that doesn't get under your skin.

This one was from the BLM burn it/ loot it tour. The driver of this car made a believer out of those in the road.

Yeah, that one is different. That driver seemed to be looking for protesters to hit as they said the road was closed. I can’t support that.

However, if the road is open and you approach my car yelling and screaming, I will take that as a threat and I will mash the gas peddle and not swerve. It is on those protesting to get the f*ck out of my way.

On a related note, I can’t think of too many things I dislike more than protesting. Anything. On either side. I mean, get a life. Or step in front of my truck and lose yours.

Reactions: bluetoe
Yeah, that one is different. That driver seemed to be looking for protesters to hit as they said the road was closed. I can’t support that.

However, if the road is open and you approach my car yelling and screaming, I will take that as a threat and I will mash the gas peddle and not swerve. It is on those protesting to get the f*ck out of my way.

On a related note, I can’t think of too many things I dislike more than protesting. Anything. On either side. I mean, get a life. Or step in front of my truck and lose yours.

Actually that was the ABC version. That is not what happened. Driver didnt know the road was closed... he entered the highway where it was not blocked off.

Follow up clip..

Last edited:
I have seen some strange reactions. Social media has really made it kind of funny and absurd. I see these famous, celebrity, hardcore pro-choice people sharing messages like "Let's all stand strong and stand together and we'll get through this hard time somehow." You'd think that everyone has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.

Exactly, you would never spend this much time for somebody that doesn't get under your skin.
Abortion has gotten under my skin, as has the fact that it underlies the disregard for human life that stupid people don't understand has pervaded our culture. Stupid people come out of the woodwork when controversy arises, such as the overturn of Roe v. Wade. SJW's like you get their dander up and have no idea what the issue really entails. As usual, you are just such a rebel without a clue and by posting nonsense you afford me the opportunity to express myself on the matter.

While I'm addressing your stupidity, might as well go ahead and get this out of the way. I am not against abortion in cases where termination is not for convenience or otherwise selfish reasons, as in the case of severe birth defects which would not just present a hardship for the parent(s) but for the child as well. Thought I'd mention that and get it out of the way and clarify that this doesn't mean I'm FOR abortion. It's the same as being for the death penalty but being against murder, a similar notion that your limited intellect has a hard time dealing with.

Last edited:
i don’t know wtf you’re talking about, but it does make sense you posting a title from a link you haven’t read.
it also makes sense that a comment is made on the headline alone, since the current trend is to sum up the point being desired to be made in the headline, with the body of the article sometimes bearing information almost seemingly unrelated. If you comment on the body of the article, 75% of those reading your comment will have also only read the headline and they will have no idea what you are referring to..

I always read the article and that is how I know this. True story.

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier in a post that I believe that some democrats are glad the dust up happened on Jan 6th.
I'm not so sure that some politicians not named Donald didn't practically grease the wheels for it. Otherwise it's a little hard to explain why a politician with the initials NP charged with security oversight didn't call for adequate security in spite of warnings that added security might very well be needed. It's also hard to explain capitol police practically shooing some protesters into the Capitol.

I haven't watched the J6 hearings, but I trust this has been thoroughly investigated and revealed.

I have to go ahead and say this. The guy was black and apparently a BLM guy himself. It does seem to be accidental, once the video is viewed with that in mind. He might get convicted of a careless and reckless kind of thing or maybe a lesser manslaughter kind of deal. But had the guy been white, that wouldn't matter. He would be charged with death by vehicle and buildings would still be burning from the peaceful protests over it.

It would be just another charge of driving while white.

“Regard for human life is, and when we routinely discard fetuses out of convenience and sorriness, we have degraded our society, . We in fact HAVE degraded our society by allowing abortion to become as routine as rearranging the furniture.”

Couldn’t agree more @bluetoe . And in a society where the taking of an innocent preborn’s life is done so carelessly, why is it so hard for people to understand how a person can go out and murder 20 innocent children? It’s all a reflection of our growing disregard for the sanctity of human life.
excellent

Abortion has gotten under my skin, as has the fact that it underlies the disregard for human life that stupid people don't understand has pervaded our culture. Stupid people come out of the woodwork when controversy arises, such as the overturn of Roe v. Wade. SJW's like you get their dander up and have no idea what the issue really entails. As usual, you are just such a rebel without a clue and by posting nonsense you afford me the opportunity to express myself on the matter.

While I'm addressing your stupidity, might as well go ahead and get this out of the way. I am not against abortion in cases where termination is not for convenience or otherwise selfish reasons, as in the case of severe birth defects which would not just present a hardship for the parent(s) but for the child as well. Thought I'd mention that and get it out of the way and clarify that this doesn't mean I'm FOR abortion. It's the same as being for the death penalty but being against murder, a similar notion that your limited intellect has a hard time dealing with.
Cool

iu

How can you look at this and say that’s not a baby?
I’m really interested in how any Pro Choicers out there could justify killing this baby unless it’s a case of rape or the woman’s physical life is in danger. Does that look like a ”bundle of insensate human tissue”, as someone on here described it? It’s inhumane to me. Even women should be able to understand that. Some states have attempted to make it legal for a woman to terminate the pregnancy right up to the moment of delivery, I think VA was one. So it’s a baby up until the mother decides to have an abortion, then it’s merely a bundle of human tissue? That makes no sense to me.

i don’t know wtf you’re talking about, but it does make sense you posting a title from a link you haven’t read.

I took at glance at WRAL site..mainly to check the local weather and to see how many were killed in Durham on Fri/Sat. Saw the headline, didn't see the connection but didn't care enough to click on the article talking about a queer rally.

Those supporting abortion are some quality folks.

Apparently, you can still get one within 15 weeks anywhere.
Not without having to cross state lines. Bunches of states you can't get one performed unless the host's life is threatened.

Raped: too bad
Condom leaked and you're single & poor with no baby-daddy: too bad
Infant has genetic problem which will lead to major deformation: too bad

Of course most of the states already have horrible baby, maternal and child wellness metrics, like high infant mortality.

I'm sure those states will start pumping money into the foster-case system to shore that too.

Abortion has gotten under my skin, ...

Tell me about it. Frankly, all liberal causes get under my skin and it's not just because they're liberal causes. Liberals just have a certain...je ne sais quoi that makes me loathe them and be more against their causes than I would be otherwise. And it's obviously not all liberals. Just the ones that are hysterical about causes. For example, I don't mind a liberal that just votes for liberals and liberal causes. I can't hate on them. I mean, I certainly don't like their choices but that's life. It's liberals that are loud and vocal about causes. It's the ones that protest. It's the ones that organize. Those are the loathsome liberals. I detest them so much that even in the rare occurrence I agree with them on a particular issue, the way they go about it pushes me farther from the cause and I almost change my own opinion because of how detestable they are.

I’m really interested in how any Pro Choicers out there could justify killing this baby unless it’s a case of rape or the woman’s physical life is in danger. Does that look like a ”bundle of insensate human tissue”, as someone on here described it? It’s inhumane to me. Even women should be able to understand that. Some states have attempted to make it legal for a woman to terminate the pregnancy right up to the moment of delivery, I think VA was one. So it’s a baby up until the mother decides to have an abortion, then it’s merely a bundle of human tissue? That makes no sense to me.
I doubt anywhere here is going to justify 4 months, unless it was rape, the mother's life is at risk due to conditions, or the baby's wellness is at risk due to genetic deformity.

But the typical abortion is at 6 weeks. The fetus is the size of a pea and looks like:
6wk_pregnant.jpeg

all that seems to matter to the women of the left is their 'right to choose'. There is little or no consideration for what exactly it is they are choosing. There is no consideration for legal process or the legality of what has been found to be a faulty action by a previous SCOTUS. There simply is no consideration period.

The mindlessness is staggering, especially when you consider that they have the right to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT