ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Already posted it. Perhaps clarification should help. Everyone pretty much got the first jab there. We're talking the boosters. They ordered no one under 50 can get it except in some rarer exceptions.
Dude some obscure rw website post isn’t proof of anything. Post something from the dutch govt

CB34 in this thread:

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

Jokes aside, good on ya. I’m surprised there hasn’t been more of a meltdown tbh

I’m good. I don’t feel there needs to be a big brouhaha over it. Just clarifying a few things.

Also I’ve seen the actual video of that gif. Pretty cringe.

That part me made me laugh. Social media made me trans? I guess I must have missed the millions of trans folk who existed before instagram and Facebook. Couldn’t have anything to do with the fact we lived up in an extremely homophobic society that tried its best to keep anything not straight or Leave It To Beaver themed.

The reality is, we’re just living in a more tolerant, open era. It allows more people to live as they are. We’re understanding and becoming more empathetic to things. It’s human evolution in action.

Sad part is, GSD isn’t wrong about too many adopting a victim complex. Social media enables that. But it affects every spectrum of our society, not the trans issue.
Yes, social media enables a whole lot of misguided and fearful behavior. It's like most innovations... it gives people a new platform to do what comes natural.

Already posted it. Perhaps clarification should help. Everyone pretty much got the first jab there. We're talking the boosters. They ordered no one under 50 can get it except in some rarer exceptions.
Lol you lose dumass

and btw moron the Dutch are from the Netherlands so you lose again. I’ll be messaging you the avatar to use.

Right... that's why you offered the detailed explanation... to show just how little you care what everyone else thinks about what we didn't have to know, or need to know, to begin with.

You desperately care what people think.

Okay, sure. Then let me rephrase:

I reckon I cared enough to let you know of my beliefs.

But you can’t possibly believe that I would give a shit about your opinion of it. Or anything for that matter. Do you? Lol.

But sure, if it helps you to think you pulled a “gotcha” on me, I’m happy to oblige. It’s the small things in life that makes us happy, huh? Good for you fella.

Fixed it for ya there 😉👍🏻

No, you fixed it for you. If that’s what you need, then you can fix all my poasts to make you feel better. I won’t care.

But I’ll never refer to you as anything but your biology, unless of course I’m mocking you, in which case, I don’t even know in what direction I’ll go, ma’am.

Okay, sure. Then let me rephrase:

I reckon I cared enough to let you know of my beliefs.

But you can’t possibly believe that I would give a shit about your opinion of it. Or anything for that matter. Do you? Lol.

But sure, if it helps you to think you pulled a “gotcha” on me, I’m happy to oblige. It’s the small things in life that makes us happy, huh? Good for you fella.
I think you caring enough is the epitome of less than a shit.

I love the cute back and forth with everyone joking about how I said social media created trans people. I mean, I don’t mind y’all completely making that up and attempting to change my valid and accurate message into something silly. Hey, it made @carolinablue34 feel good about his delusions and that’s what’s important.

You:

Also you:

Are you retarded? Do I need to spell it out? I kind of did in the poast from which you grabbed the one line and quoted. But for the slow kids, I'll give it another try.

90% of the people that claim to be trans aren't really. They just see that they can get pity on social media and people will pat them on the back for "being so courageous". They obviously have self-esteem issues and need validation and affirmation from people so badly that they're willing to try anything so people will comfort them. Hence, my statement that if social media wasn't around, these people wouldn't have that opportunity. Most likely, they're not really trans and would eventually mature to a point where they don't need that affirmation or they are really trans and they most likely live a more private life.

Most likely, they're not really trans and would eventually mature to a point where they don't need that affirmation or they are really trans and they most likely live a more private life.
And, that's what matters... that it remains out of your realm of perception. Once it interferes with your world view, it's immediately "wrong" or it's a mental illness that is plaguing our once-normal society.

Reactions: Heels Noir
I find it kind of funny everyone on here thinks they’re an expert on trans issues and yet no one bothers to ask the actual trans girl her perspective and knowledge on the issue lol.
So what’s your end goal here? Surgery? Hormones? Are you attracted to both sexes? im generally curious.

We just had (and lost) our first non-binary employee. They were an absolute mess emotionally and professionally. I’m not attributing/correlating that to their gender identity. For a lot of people, there’s been a huge tidal wave of terminology and gender related issues that have overwhelmed even traditionally very left leaning folks.

And, that's what matters... that it remains out of your realm of perception. Once it interferes with your world view, it's immediately "wrong" or it's a mental illness that is plaguing our once-normal society.

Well, yeah.

But for the record, it was considered a mental illness before I was born and up until about 10 years ago. Only recently has it changed and it was no new science that changed it. Only lobbying from the LGBTQ crowd.

And secondly, again, I don't care that trans people exist. I don't care that schizophrenic people exist. I don't care that people with multiple [personality disorder exist. I do care about validating mental disorders. That's damaging to any society.

Reactions: Archer2
They were an absolute mess emotionally and professionally. I’m not attributing/correlating that to their gender identity.

Do you believe it's just coincidental that the trans population seems to have substantially more mental health issues than the general population?

Trump is referring to the "fine people" who were amongst those that were there against the taking down of a statue and against renaming of a park on one side and those people that were there in favor of taking down a statue and in favor of renaming a park.
Amongst those? Are you talking about the news crews who seem to be the only ones there not taking sides and participating in the chaos? Surely you don't think Trump was talking about those on the left.

Here are some facts:

The Unite the Right rally was organized by white supremacists. Jason Kessler, a Proud Boys member, applied for and obtained the permit for the rally. Participants on the right included members of the alt-right, Neo-Confederates, Neo-fascists, white nationalists, Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and far-right militias.

Many chanted racists and antisemitic slogans, and many carried weapons, Neo-Nazi symbols including the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, and Deus vult crosses. The organizers listed as their goal the unification of the American white nationalist movement.

On the left there were equally bad people and Trump was correct when he stated both sides should be blamed.

So when Trump talks about the fine people in attendance are you suggesting he is talking about the ones not participating? If you can you point out anyone who was simply standing on the sideline with no dog in the fight, be my guest. Here is a plethora of photographs to thumb through:

Or you can watch any of these videos:

Good luck!
As you can plainly see, it's difficult if not impossible to spot any "fine people" in the photographs and videos. To go before the media and try and sugarcoat this rally was a big miscue by Trump which is all I originally was saying.

Last edited:
Amongst those? Are you talking about the news crews who seem to be the only ones there not taking sides and participating in the chaos? Surely you don't think Trump was talking about those on the left.

Here are some facts:

The Unite the Right rally was organized by white supremacists. Jason Kessler, a Proud Boys member, applied for and obtained the permit for the rally. Participants on the right included members of the alt-right, Neo-Confederates, Neo-fascists, white nationalists, Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and far-right militias.

Many chanted racists and antisemitic slogans, and many carried weapons, Neo-Nazi symbols including the Valknut, Confederate battle flags, and Deus vult crosses. The organizers listed as their goal the unification of the American white nationalist movement.

On the left there were equally bad people and Trump was correct when he stated both sides should be blamed.

So when Trump talks about the fine people in attendance are you suggesting he is talking about the ones not participating? If you can you point out anyone who was simply standing on the sideline with no dog in the fight, be my guess. Here is a plethora of photographs to thumb through:

Or you can watch any of these videos:

Good luck!
As you can plainly see, it's difficult if not impossible to spot any "fine people" in the photographs and videos. To go before the media and try and sugarcoat this rally was a big miscue by Trump which is all I originally was saying.

Ummm, there were hundreds of people there who just didn't want to see the statues come down. I know people who went. None of them are in those pictures and none have had any dealings with law enforcement based on that situation.

It is possible to be against the statue removal but also not subscribe to white supremacist views. I promise.

Ummm, there were hundreds of people there who just didn't want to see the statues come down. I know people who went. None of them are in those pictures and none have had any dealings with law enforcement based on that situation.

It is possible to be against the statue removal but also not subscribe to white supremacist views. I promise.
The point is, all the discussion about this rally from the media as well as Trump covers those participants who were in the thick of it, not those watching from afar. That's like commenting on a football game saying "they played a hard-fought game" and talking about the crowd in the stands rather than the players on the field. It makes no sense.

Well, yeah.

But for the record, it was considered a mental illness before I was born and up until about 10 years ago. Only recently has it changed and it was no new science that changed it. Only lobbying from the LGBTQ crowd.

And secondly, again, I don't care that trans people exist. I don't care that schizophrenic people exist. I don't care that people with multiple [personality disorder exist. I do care about validating mental disorders. That's damaging to any society.
You don't care about a lot of things that you actually REALLY care about a WHOLE lot.

No, you fixed it for you. If that’s what you need, then you can fix all my poasts to make you feel better. I won’t care.

But I’ll never refer to you as anything but your biology, unless of course I’m mocking you, in which case, I don’t even know in what direction I’ll go, ma’am.

Nah, it’s just funny to me to see you so wound up over my existence lol.

Reactions: strummingram
I agree with this 100%

The statues actually just needed some clarification, not removal. They just needed plaques or added inscriptions that explained and described who they truly were.

Something like:

"General _________ was a fervent racist who believed, like many of his contemporaries, that white people should be able to own black people. He was defeated and his army was defeated. The United States of America won the Civil War."

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
I wish you spoke English, it would make our correspondence go a little easier. Also, if you could attempt to explain things more thoroughly instead of one line quips that make little sense, that would be helpful too. Thanks.
I'm speaking very direct English. You're contradicting yourself, almost constantly, and then pretending you aren't when you're called-out on it.

Nah, it’s just funny to me to see you so wound up over my existence lol.

Lol. I know of your existence right now because we’re having this discussion. As soon I cut the computer off, I’ll forget about your existence. I’ll obviously be reminded from time to time of the mental health crisis we’re in the middle of when I see stories about delusional trans people and how our society is perpetuating the illnesses. But you specifically? You’re a number to me. A statistic.

I'm speaking very direct English. You're contradicting yourself, almost constantly, and then pretending you aren't when you're called-out on it.

So because I poast at this board, you’re making the leap to the notion that I care about your opinion of my beliefs and values? Do I have that right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT