ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Who has questioned anyone's service but mine, asking people if they served or not is not questioning ones service? Fool
well, let's see....
You people seem so well versed in military matters yet I doubt any of you have served a day.
Let me see, people who have never served a day putting down people who have.

I'm having a hard time seeing where you asked about anyone's service here. But I'm having no trouble seeing how moronic you are.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
Flex Seal Tape is the answer to every question. In addition to being every answer, it also works on PVC, acrylic, metal, steel, copper, aluminum, wood, ceramic, porcelain, tile, glass, rubber, fiberglass, stucco, plaster, stone, cement, concrete, dry wall, EPDM roofs, some plastics, fabrics, vinyl and more.
how's it on stains?

• Love
Reactions: pooponduke
You have the misunderstanding that I cared enough to have a back and forth about it.
My bad, but I at least thought you would be interested in defending the article you shared with us. I guess nothing dampens the desire for debate quicker than egg on the face, huh.

I wouldn’t know but I’ll take your word for it being that you have vast experience in this arena.
So we agree that the article you shared in fact indicates that Vladimir Putin is rooting for Donald Trump and only insinuated his favor for Kamala Harris in order to deceptively fool the MAGA folks. It's nice when we can mutually reach such an understanding, wouldn't you say?

I find that a little hard to believe. Trump's behavior towards Putin has always been utterly predictable -- bow down to him followed by a good boot licking. Either this is some sort of reverse psychology or ol' Vlad isn't so smart after all.
let's see here. The dems create a narrative designed to defame a political opponent. Dem sheep willingly accept and promote said narrative, because sheep just brainlessly follow the herd. I'm thinking it isn't 'ol' Vlad who isn't so smart here.

So we agree that the article you shared in fact indicates that Vladimir Putin is rooting for Donald Trump and only insinuated his favor for Kamala Harris in order to deceptively fool the MAGA folks. It's nice when we can mutually reach such an understanding, wouldn't you say?

We don’t agree. That’s your bad again. You’re on the struggle bus today. There’s always tomorrow for you to try to prove yourself. I’m rooting for you, sport!

I have no idea whether this is a ploy to deflect criticism, and it very well could be. But I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a backtrack. What you say leads pretty neatly into what he now says.

I say this not knowing who Tim Pool is or if this is even real, but that's beside the point. The point is that once again, you seek to slander.
Did you see both posts? The orig sounds like a script from KGB, the other an "oops i'm an idiot, i should've known $100k per video was too good to be true".

The point isn't only that maga and yourself are useful idiots. The other point is that Russia thinks it is worth 10 million usd to have this info pumped across the internet.

And it certainly got out there:

I'm not only on the bus but I'm driving the damn thing. Is that you standing in the middle of the road dead ahead?

a2012c4564744b94585c490c62a98160.gif

Reactions: Heels Noir
Did you see both posts? The orig sounds like a script from KGB, the other an "oops i'm an idiot, i should've known $100k per video was too good to be true".

The point isn't only that maga and yourself are useful idiots. The other point is that Russia thinks it is worth 10 million usd to have this info pumped across the internet.

giphy.gif

“When it comes to preference, Putin and his regime prefer Kamala to deal with as a future U.S. president," Koffler told Fox News Digital. "Putin believes that he can manipulate Harris easily, unlike Trump, whom the Russians profiled as unpredictable and difficult to read.”

😂
Don't forget this little jewel.

I saw what you posted and that's what I responded to. If you needed to have provided more to back up your assertion, that's what you should have done. Maybe don't get ahead of yourself in your zeal to paint everything not liberal n a bad light.

"In response to a question about making childcare more affordable, former President Donald Trump provided what can best be described as a largely unintelligible word salad.

Trump on Tuesday fielded questions at the Economic Club of New York. During this Q&A session, he was asked to “commit to prioritizing legislation to make childcare affordable.” As a follow-up to that question, he was asked to elaborate on the legislation he would put in place.

Almost immediately, the former president skirted around that question to talk about “taxing foreign nations” and his promise to “no deficits within a fairly short period of time”:

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, somebody — we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because the childcare is childcare — there’s something, you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to — but they’ll get used to it very quickly — and it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us; but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take care — we’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about — including growth — but growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just told you about. We’re going to be taking in trillions of dollars. And as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people, but we’re going to take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about “Make America Great Again.” We have to do it because right now we’re a failing nation, so we’ll take care of it. Thank you."
Watch above via RSBN

Last edited:
In response to a question about making childcare more affordable, former President Donald Trump provided what can best be described as a largely unintelligible word salad.
🤣
I just finished watching this on MeidasTouch.

It amazes me how the MAGA crowd puts all of their trust in this clown and his three-ring circus.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is if parents realize they won't be able to afford childcare and the condom breaks, do the taxpayers a favor and simply abort the fetus. It's a win-win for everyone, especially the fetus.
Or, the sperm donor was just looking for a one night stand.

The very next two paragraphs in that article:
"Despite Putin’s comments of apparent support for the democratic candidates over Trump, the U.S. intelligence community continues to assess that Putin would prefer a second Trump presidency, according to reports earlier this year."

In other words, Putin is using reverse psychology. On some us, that shit works. 😝
Is this the same “intelligence” community that had 51 signatories stating that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? Yeah, I really trust that group.

Is this the same “intelligence” community that had 51 signatories stating that Hunter’s laptop was Russian disinformation? Yeah, I really trust that group.
Why are you asking me? I didn't find or poast the article. All I did was read it. It's a FOX News story so I'm with you. I don't trust it, either.

The dept of homeland security is in charge of the border. That authority was never transferred to Harris as claiming she was “in charge of the border” would entail. She was tasked with some specefic responsibilities to “get at the root” of the problem and she failed. But she was never “in charge of the border in its entirety” as was claimed earlier. That’s all I’m saying.
She was placed in charge of finding out the root causes of immigration. Have her findings been published yet? That was her explanation of what she was in charge of at the border.

I would post the link but its a waste of time.

Even worse is how they drove their eight-cylinder gas guzzlers around the reservation and burned coal in their tomahawk assembly plants. Damned Indians! Damned liberals!

@pooponduke: Why are you always sharing these dumb, irrelevant tweets posted by equally dumb and irrelevant morons on our sacred message board?
You think they are "dumb, irrelevant tweets" because they don't agree with your inaccurate beliefs. That's part of the reason they get shared for your benefit because, sadly, Disney as a historical reference simply is misplaced. Of course, you'd have to actually watch them versus the headline.

Gun culture is part of the reason this kid took his AR-15 and wasted some folks.

A pissed off 14 yr old (undeveloped pre-frontal cortex) with an AR-15 is NOT a well-regulated militia
This is the issue with just following an agenda. Besides them looking big, bad, and super scary to you, an AR-15 is literally nothing more than a semi-automatic firearm with a detachable magazine. We've had these types of weapons for decades and decades. Misplace your ignorance and hate all you want, but AR-15's are not the problem here.

We had them in the 50's, the 60's, the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's. Did we have mass or school shootings then? The "gun culture" and the "gun problem" existed then, but these shootings didn't. So, you are missing the point and missing the target of the problem every single time you do this.

Btw, everything about this was already illegal, including a 14 year old with an AR-15. Period. No amount of pretending you have a Harry Potter wand to magically eliminate guns across the world changes these facts.

And since we are on this subject again, have you finally gotten rid of that super bad semi-automatic firearm with its detachable magazine that you claimed no one needed that you were gonna trade for that home defense shotgun yet? While it's been sitting there in your possession and control, how many schools have been shot up with it?

• Love
Reactions: Archer2
You think they are "dumb, irrelevant tweets" because they don't agree with your inaccurate beliefs. That's part of the reason they get shared for your benefit because, sadly, Disney as a historical reference simply is misplaced. Of course, you'd have to actually watch them versus the headline.
I watched the video and I believe this recent tweet you shared is dumb because it is disparaging Native Americans as well as school teachers for the simple purpose of taking a bumbling jab at liberals, and you're just as dumb for not seeing it as such.

To pile on, the claim that these "big forest fires" which "probably killed members of other tribes" is simply inventing a false history of America. I'm not saying NAs didn't murder each other, and apparently they sometimes did it by burning each other at the stake, but killing the enemy by way of out-of-control wildfires is about as preposterous as it gets. Even the "big forest fires" nonsense sounds completely made up. And to pile on further, how does this clown who titled his book Lies My Liberal Teacher Told Me know that his grade school teacher wasn't a conservative Republican?

We had them in the 50's, the 60's, the 70's, the 80's, the 90's, the 00's. Did we have mass or school shootings then? The "gun culture" and the "gun problem" existed then, but these shootings didn't. So, you are missing the point and missing the target of the problem every single time you do this.

Btw, everything about this was already illegal, including a 14 year old with an AR-15. Period. No amount of pretending you have a Harry Potter wand to magically eliminate guns across the world changes these facts.

And since we are on this subject again, have you finally gotten rid of that super bad semi-automatic firearm with its detachable magazine that you claimed no one needed that you were gonna trade for that home defense shotgun yet? While it's been sitting there in your possession and control, how many schools have been shot up with it?
pistol grips and detachable mags make these style weapons more effecient at killing people. That’s why they exist. It sure as fuk ain’t for huntin critters. There’s a reason every military on the planet chooses them. To ignore that fact in the gun debate is stupid. But guns and abortion bring out the stupids for sure. Having said that I still don’t believe they should be outlawed. Being able to kill people efficiently should the need arise is why I have guns. As for this case for the dad to introduce a killing machine into a family dynamic of ugly divorce and threats to shoot up the school is criminal and I’m glad to see him arrested.

pistol grips and detachable mags make these style weapons more effecient at killing people. That’s why they exist. It sure as fuk ain’t for huntin critters. There’s a reason every military on the planet chooses them. To ignore that fact in the gun debate is stupid. But guns and abortion bring out the stupids for sure. Having said that I still don’t believe they should be outlawed. Being able to kill people efficiently should the need arise is why I have guns. As for this case for the dad to introduce a killing machine into a family dynamic of ugly divorce and threats to shoot up the school is criminal and I’m glad to see him arrested.
Yeah, any parent giving a teenager a gun needs to be jailed.

This is the issue with just following an agenda. Besides them looking big, bad, and super scary to you, an AR-15 is literally nothing more than a semi-automatic firearm with a detachable magazine. We've had these types of weapons for decades and decades. Misplace your ignorance and hate all you want, but AR-15's are not the problem here.

No, gun culture of today didn't exist in those decades.

Oh, it's illegal! Was it also illegal in the 50s, 60s, 70s?
How bout mixing it up, trying something other than thoughts and prayers.

The kid was on some FBI list already... No way in Hades does him having a weapon equate to well-regulated or militia.

Goldman Sachs: Kamala Harris Victory Bodes Well For US Economy, Trump Tariffs Will Drive Up Inflation​

Goldman Sachs predicts stronger U.S. economic growth under a Democratic win, with job growth 10,000–30,000 higher per month.

A Trump victory could lead to higher tariffs, driving core inflation, and a potential -0.5pp hit to GDP growth by late 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT