ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

One of the oddest things about Trump's level of narcissism is that he let's writers and reporters follow, observe and report on his actions.
GZXkRFEXwAEExT9

Outside of @nctransplant 's son, there are hundreds of reports, if not thousands, of local people saying the same thing. Why are you denying it and instead choosing to believe politicians that lie for a living?
Maybe so, but instead of listening to people who may be uninformed and/or out of touch with the modern world (through no fault of their own), I choose to believe the reports I'm reading from FEMA, North Carolina Department of Public Safety (NCDPS), NC.gov, North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI), Explore Asheville.com, the National Guard, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

My son has been working there for 15 days. He says the feds haven't done shit and they're no where to be found. I guess he's lying too.
Dang man I’m not calling him a liar. I’m m just saying I’ve seen on the news that local officials, not feds, are concerned about misinformation. What in particular I don’t know. But I’ve got over a hundred friends and ex classmates and family there as well.

I think this is just an example of both sides having a "truth" that aren't necessarily the same thing. All of the government mechanisms are rolling out with their numbers with which they measure a response. So, the politicians and officials are happy. The people up in the areas that have been reduced to third world countries only know that they haven't gotten jack shit. They both can be true.

I think this is just an example of both sides having a "truth" that aren't necessarily the same thing. All of the government mechanisms are rolling out with their numbers with which they measure a response. So, the politicians and officials are happy. The people up in the areas that have been reduced to third world countries only know that they haven't gotten jack shit. They both can be true.
My parents just got power back yesterday. Their neighbor had it back on three days ago. So they’re pissed. What do u say to them? I get it. It’s frustrating. Who knows what mechanisms are in place to handle this kind of stuff. I think blaming the govt is a little hasty though. And claiming it’s a land grab for lithium like I’ve seen claimed is…well….nut job shyt

Reactions: pooponduke
Dang man I’m not calling him a liar. I’m m just saying I’ve seen on the news that local officials, not feds, are concerned about misinformation. What in particular I don’t know. But I’ve got over a hundred friends and ex classmates and family there as well.
My son works with Duke Energy. He's been there since the Thursday when it started. Why would he lie to me?

My parents just got power back yesterday. Their neighbor had it back on three days ago. So they’re pissed. What do u say to them? I get it. It’s frustrating. Who knows what mechanisms are in place to handle this kind of stuff. I think blaming the govt is a little hasty though. And claiming it’s a land grab for lithium like I’ve seen claimed is…well….nut job shyt
My son said there are 2-3 weeks left of work for them at least and they are only on one side of the mountain. He worked 151 hrs just last week.

Was this KH's admission that she has actually been in charge of this administration? Why would a person whose only job is to stay alive and available if the head person goes down be making any phone calls?

Reactions: Archer2
I didn't watch but something was definitely missing. Namely, Donald Trump.
Why would he be included in an interview of KH? See that sums up the very issue. All you or anyone else can say in response to questions and requests for actual policy is, but Trump, Trump, Trump. Again, if he sucks so badly, this should have been easy. Why would she be the one who was anointed?

Reactions: nctransplant
My son said there are 2-3 weeks left of work for them at least and they are only on one side of the mountain. He worked 151 hrs just last week.
But seriously, is that uncommon for this type of disaster? Is he telling you about the bird's nest of power lines they are dealing with or is he saying they're sitting on their hands because there is no funding or resources to allow them to do their jobs?

Why would he be included in an interview of KH?
For 50 years, pretty much since 60 Minutes came on the air, every October before a presidential election they've hosted both candidates for a televised interview. It's become tradition. A couple of months ago both candidates accepted the invitation but last week Trump reneged and backed out when he learned that 60 Minutes would be fact-checking the interviews like they do all interviews on the show.

For 50 years, pretty much since 60 Minutes came on the air, every October before a presidential election they've hosted both candidates for a televised interview. It's become tradition. A couple of months ago both candidates accepted the invitation but last week Trump reneged and backed out when he learned that 60 Minutes would be fact-checking the interviews like they do all interviews on the show.

It seems someone's poast was misleading.

This has been all over the news for at least the last 24 hours.

Trump said he needed an apology for his interview in 2020. Trump claims correspondent Lesley Stahl said, in that interview, that Hunter Biden's controversial laptop came from Russia. She never said that.

I love my cult leader. He helped my finances and if you had any sense, he helped yours too.

I dont care if he lies, I dont care if he has affairs, I dont care if he didnt pay as much tax as yall wish he had, I dont care if his university when belly up, I dont care if he says things to hurt people. I dont care if he shits in an airport and leaves it there. I dont care what he did, does, or will do in his personal life. I care about my finances and thats it.

I love my cult leader. He helped my finances and if you had any sense, he helped yours too.

I dont care if he lies, I dont care if he has affairs, I dont care if he didnt pay as much tax as yall wish he had, I dont care if his university when belly up, I dont care if he says things to hurt people. I dont care if he shits in an airport and leaves it there. I dont care what he did, does, or will do in his personal life. I care about my finances and thats it.
If your finances went into the shitter the last three years, you're doing it wrong. You must not care about them as much as you think you do. Or ... Maybe you're just lying and your finances are just fine. All those things that you claimed you don't care about Trump, are actually things you like and admire.

So Kamala Harris has already sat down for interviews on 60 Minutes and that chick program The View, and now she's scheduled to appear with Howard Stern and on Late Night with Stephen Colbert. That's quite an itinerary for a woman who supposedly "hasn't done any interviews."

Meanwhile, where the hell is Trump hiding? He bailed on the 60 Minutes interview and he's apparently scared shitless over the idea of another debate with this woman. It's funny seeing the shoe on the other foot.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT