ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
^^^^^no. Stupid would be posting the above instead of attempting to offer some rebuttal.

I'll go ahead and warn you just in case you have a busy weekend planned: Boy Blunder will endlessly chase his tail in circles if you engage him in this debate and you're liable to get caught up in the spin cycle. I know because I've been there before.

If you bring up Clinton's investment in the private sector he'll call you a liar. If you mention economic growth and record job creation during the Clinton years he'll tell you the numbers you're looking at are skewed. And if you remind him about the Clinton presidency with several years of a balanced budget and ultimately eliminating the budget deficit he'll argue that credit belongs to Newt Gingrich and the Republicans.

But if nothing else, you'll at least get a hearty laugh from his foolishness. Laissez les bons temps rouler.
^^^^^a typical sour grapes post from one who has had his ass routinely kicked on this board, complete with the usual lies.

I don't believe I've ever denied the Clinton numbers. I have tried to reveal that the policies were in the long run highly detrimental. There's plenty of info out there to back that up.

I'll go ahead and warn you just in case you have a busy weekend planned: Boy Blunder will endlessly chase his tail in circles if you engage him in this debate and you're liable to get caught up in the spin cycle. I know because I've been there before.
how clueless can you be to keep responding in an argument that you've invited yourself into and then accuse the responded to of being the one arguing incessantly. Yes, you clueless clown, you've been there before doing exactly that.

If you bring up Clinton's investment in the private sector he'll call you a liar. If you mention economic growth and record job creation during the Clinton years he'll tell you the numbers you're looking at are skewed. And if you remind him about the Clinton presidency with several years of a balanced budget and ultimately eliminating the budget deficit he'll argue that credit belongs to Newt Gingrich and the Republicans.
you must be referring to;

main-qimg-84d4118a65cac1fd8b1daac5db71f8f5.webp

Ever heard of the housing bubble?

And pay special attention to that Community Reinvestment Act, which he had re-written and wherein he coerced mortgage lenders into making those shaky mortgages with reduced regulation of them that eventually led to the Great Recession. Oh, blah blah blah, many were to blame, yada yada. But Clinton started the ball rolling, and continued to pave the way..

And about that balanced budget...

Newt Gingrich says hi!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT