ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF
^^^^^no. Stupid would be posting the above instead of attempting to offer some rebuttal.

I'll go ahead and warn you just in case you have a busy weekend planned: Boy Blunder will endlessly chase his tail in circles if you engage him in this debate and you're liable to get caught up in the spin cycle. I know because I've been there before.

If you bring up Clinton's investment in the private sector he'll call you a liar. If you mention economic growth and record job creation during the Clinton years he'll tell you the numbers you're looking at are skewed. And if you remind him about the Clinton presidency with several years of a balanced budget and ultimately eliminating the budget deficit he'll argue that credit belongs to Newt Gingrich and the Republicans.

But if nothing else, you'll at least get a hearty laugh from his foolishness. Laissez les bons temps rouler.
^^^^^a typical sour grapes post from one who has had his ass routinely kicked on this board, complete with the usual lies.

I don't believe I've ever denied the Clinton numbers. I have tried to reveal that the policies were in the long run highly detrimental. There's plenty of info out there to back that up.

I'll go ahead and warn you just in case you have a busy weekend planned: Boy Blunder will endlessly chase his tail in circles if you engage him in this debate and you're liable to get caught up in the spin cycle. I know because I've been there before.
how clueless can you be to keep responding in an argument that you've invited yourself into and then accuse the responded to of being the one arguing incessantly. Yes, you clueless clown, you've been there before doing exactly that.

If you bring up Clinton's investment in the private sector he'll call you a liar. If you mention economic growth and record job creation during the Clinton years he'll tell you the numbers you're looking at are skewed. And if you remind him about the Clinton presidency with several years of a balanced budget and ultimately eliminating the budget deficit he'll argue that credit belongs to Newt Gingrich and the Republicans.
you must be referring to;

main-qimg-84d4118a65cac1fd8b1daac5db71f8f5.webp

Ever heard of the housing bubble?

And pay special attention to that Community Reinvestment Act, which he had re-written and wherein he coerced mortgage lenders into making those shaky mortgages with reduced regulation of them that eventually led to the Great Recession. Oh, blah blah blah, many were to blame, yada yada. But Clinton started the ball rolling, and continued to pave the way..

And about that balanced budget...

Newt Gingrich says hi!

But if nothing else, you'll at least get a hearty laugh from his foolishness. Laissez les bons temps rouler.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

^^^^^no. Stupid would be posting the above instead of attempting to offer some rebuttal.

Thoughtful rebuttals based in reality and fact, do not compute in your brain. Somewhere along the way, you joined a cult and left reality, like everyone else who still supports this moron.

Let's try this again. Please provide any facts that contradict anything mentioned here.

Anyone who has watched him string incoherent words together already know the answer.

Well he’s 6’4”’225lbs and the healthiest president of all time. There’s never been a healthier president. Doctors come up to him all the time and say “your health is amazing”. No one knows more about health than
he does. Add his natural tan (cough) and naturally orange (cough, cough, gag) hair…quite the specimen.

bitch please judging you GIF

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
Well he’s 6’4”’225lbs and the healthiest president of all time. There’s never been a healthier president. Doctors come up to him all the time and say “your health is amazing”. No one knows more about health than
he does. Add his natural tan (cough) and naturally orange (cough, cough, gag) hair…quite the specimen.

bitch please judging you GIF

6'4"? When did he swap the 2 inch lifts in his shoes for 4 inch ones?

Like everything else, yes he's lying about his height.

Google "Trump Shoe Lifts". They were literally laying next to the stage in butler.

This isn't "some eating the dogs" conspiracy theory nonsense.

This is so meaningful. Thank you for sharing. Now that you have alerted me to this, I will not vote for him.

Thoughtful rebuttals based in reality and fact, do not compute in your brain. Somewhere along the way, you joined a cult and left reality, like everyone else who still supports this moron.

Let's try this again. Please provide any facts that contradict anything mentioned here.

my gawd you're such a goober. lib. The post you responded to with the Forest Gump gif was about Clinton and his effect on the economy. So when I challenge you to offer a rebuttal instead of idiocy, you try to rebut something else entirely. Is it your plan to confuse me as to which of your idiocies I should respond to? Well good plan because you've succeeded.

For now we'll shelve Clinton.

The video you supplied has me chuckling. I have already addressed the oil-related inflation theory and I am not going to repeat it. You can go back and revisit it all you care to though. Your video starts with Mark Cuban trying to explain something but then he is replaced with some non-entity who says Mark Cuban got it wrong but it went viral and then people seeing it got it even more wrong, so he's going to explain what REALLY happened. This is already a joke, but it gets better. It turns out, he says, that the production war that was hurting our domestic oil producer's market was actually a conspiracy between S.A and Russia to suck Trump into somehow convincing them to do what they could have done themselves. LMAO, yeah sure, that's highly believable.

To top it off, I thought you all were the ones who laugh at conspiracy theories. I guess they don't seem funny to you when you can make up a conspiracy theory of your own that serves your purposes.

So, back to the actual current issue, you have NOT managed to show that you're not an idiot for responding with the Forest Gump gif instead of countering what I've posited about Clinton.

That would explain why the Underground Railroad went bankrupt. No one wanted to ride...they were all happy on their plantations.
more avoidant silliness and misplaced ridicule which has become your trademark. With the added feature of your one-track obsession with slavery in America which permeates your thinking and that you can't deal with logically; whereas I have been talking about historical slavery starting with ancient times and going forward in time from there. You can't stop relating everything to slavery in the American South.

Remember your statement about emotion and logic and what I said about overly emotional responses getting in the way of logical considerations? You've got some bug up your ass about slavery in the South, and I imagine it's because of your emotional need to virtue-signal. It's humorous but also sad.

You can't stop relating everything to slavery in the American South.
Probably because that's the most pertinent to any discussion here. I'm not really concerned with Spartacus-era slaves. Although, they didn't seem to thrilled with their slave status, either.

Keep digging and outing your prejudice. I enjoy it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT