ADVERTISEMENT

Other games this week

sctarheel30

Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2004
Watching gameday and wow!! How can you not be fired up and ready to run through a wall listening to dull Dave talk. If his pregame speech is as enthusiastic as his interview clemsuck has no chance to win tonight. I’m so psyched I’m about to go do yard work.

you guys need to watch ole miss today and that offense…lane wouldn’t come to c-h, but the way he adapts from year to year, week to week, and series to series is impressive.

i can dream.

Reactions: tarheel0910
you guys need to watch ole miss today and that offense…lane wouldn’t come to c-h, but the way he adapts from year to year, week to week, and series to series is impressive.

i can dream.
I think we should have hired him, but his personality was too big for UNC to hire.

Reactions: gteeitup

i can dream.
Kensucky hanging around

Watching the amazing pregame fanfare... I must say that I am envious of the fervent support the Clemson program has and will always have as opposed to UNC.

This is a win win. Eithe NCeST loses or they win and we get the chance to beat them and ruin the best season in their program’s history.

Imagine if they rolled into CH undefeated and we beat them, then turn around and beat them again in Charlotte… 😆

i don’t understand these two things at this moment:
1) state’s fbs uniforms
2) the clemson qb…does he have info on someone, dabo maybe???

so leary is okay, but state’s o-line is freakin good…he’s got all damn night and they are opening holes for the rb.

i can dream.
He would have headed to Chapel Hill if we'd hired him before Ole Miss did. He did not demand an SEC school. What he most wanted was to be at a major school in a state with a coast. UNC would have given him that.

Moo RBs are not the pair they had last year. The lack of top RB talent is the great weakness of this Moo team.
Maybe as a duo Houston and Demi aren't as good, but Demi probably has a higher ceiling than either Bam or Person (certainly higher than Person). The kid is 210 - 215 lbs, runs with both power and speed and has nice hands for the pass game. He was banged up for the Clemson game so he was used sparingly, but when healthy he is a very good back and has a chance to be a Sunday guy. You guys just happen to have two of those kinds of talents in Hampton and Pettaway. I do think Allen who was the other top in state back last year with Hampton has a chance to be really good. He was behind coming in due to an injury but he finally got on the field two weeks ago and flashed some nice talent as well.

Bigger issue for us right now is at WR with no top end play makers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT