ADVERTISEMENT

Our team last season...

Let's be realistic. Last year Duke beat us twice and they a 10x better this season. I love the Heels as much as anyone but this is really reaching.

And how'd those wins look on their record book at the END of the year compared to ours? Think anyone at dook is going to hang their hat on those wins when talking to anyone at UNC about their respective seasons?

Just sayin....

......Bagley might sit a game or two so K can throw Boldin a bone and placate him while Bagley is out. But that's our best bet. Word on the street is that Boldin didn't even want to come back after last year and someone talked him into it......
Yeah, someone “talked” him into returning! Bagley injured and Bolden was given a measly 10min of court time..... highest paid season ticket holder in college sports

30227037693_d966c03483_o.png

Got a feeling Theo might get some time on Bagley.

That would be interesting .. not sure Theo might not have a problem with that match up. Theo is surely stronger, quicker and more savvy but from what I've seen of Bagley he has the length and they may well be able to easily go over the top with Theo on him. Be interesting to see. Of course if defensive adjustments were made for help he might give him some trouble. We'll see ..

Call me crazy but Dook looked better without Bagley. Look I know it’s a small sample size last night but Dooks floor spacing is so much better when he’s off the floor. He’s also a black hole offensively. Duval is the key for them though. If he continues to play at the level he has shown thus far, he is the natural PG that they haven’t consistently had. He frees up a ton of shots on the perimeter for Tripp Whiplash.

Yes, they won it all but they were not the best team. They got lucky as hell. Sorry, but it is the truth. I'm not a troll. Gary-7 is flat out delusional.

Your koach is the greatest choker in college basketball history. Unbelievable talent year after year, best talent capel can buy, yet multiple early flameouts in the NCAAs. Enjoy those Nov-Dec "championship" dook teams skippy. ;)

Yes, they won it all but they were not the best team. They got lucky as hell. Sorry, but it is the truth. I'm not a troll. Gary-7 is flat out delusional.
Funny, I don't recall a single prognosticator saying anything about us being "lucky" or that this was some fluke. I also don't seem to recall the box score saying "W-L and Got Lucky" either, so I think you can kindly go back to your floor slapper board and find some circle jerk party to whine about how "unlucky" dook was last year, because, frankly, no one here gives a crap about you, your team or you opinions.

Oh yeah, and we STILL got the title, biotch!

Like, why would you come on a UNC board to argue that point? You know we are going to shit all over it and nothing you say will change our mind one little bit. What do you get out of doing this?

Also, going on a rival team's board and saying "they got lucky" to win a natty is pretty much the definition of a troll.

I'm guessing you won't be long for this site. Hope you enjoyed it.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Two points:

I think Duke played zone because they knew that MSU would struggle against zone...which they did. We'd all be applauding Roy if he did this.

Duval can't shoot...but man...he's crafty as shit.

He stinks like it too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT