ADVERTISEMENT

Pinson 2017-2018

superstar57

Junior
May 9, 2005
Theo is unique player. Athletically he could guard the 1-4 position in the college game. On offense he has the ability to get us set up on offense, make the correct pass, and can be really good when slashing towards rim. "Good at everything and a master of none".

What do we need Pinson to do this year?

Theo is unique player. Athletically he could guard the 1-4 position in the college game. On offense he has the ability to get us set up on offense, make the correct pass, and can be really good when slashing towards rim. "Good at everything and a master of none".

Definitely shoot the ball better from the outside..other than that maybe tighten up his handle just a little! He's gonna have to score more for us next year

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Score, D, rebound, distribute, shoot, wash the jerseys, clean the gym floor, help Wanda make the 'Nana puddin", and get Roy his cokes!

Reactions: JimmyinVA

grow 4-5 inches over the summer.

Been spoiled the last two years with players making a huge leap. Brice and then JJ.

Theo last off season before injury had a lot of people who claim to be insiders saying he looked very impressive.

Thinking with a healthy full season we really need him to average in the teens along with a strong rebounding effort.

Is Theo next to make a big leap? Who knows, but a 5 star prospect with two final fours already under belt, I would think he is likely the one to expect to make a big leap as far as his overall game goes.

I expect a serious leap from KW, 7th, and TP next season. If we get 2 out of these 3, we are looking good! All 3 have shown flashes of their potential already too. The wildcard is BRob! What happens if he makes the leap?

The wildcard is BRob! What happens if he makes the leap?

I agree 1,000% he plays so hard, and so many times last year I thought he was almost there. He starts hitting his jumpers which is what he was known for in HS, sky is the limit (I am sure he is gaining weight as we speak).

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Shoot the ball better for sure. Needs to become a scoring threat away from the rim. Doesn't necessarily have to knock down the 3's, though that would be nice, but he needs to at least have a mid-range game.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I am not expecting a huge leap in scoring from Theo, hope he can steady up that jumper but just not expecting a huge leap forward with it. Thing with Theo, IMO, I don't see him as a big time scorer, he helps us in other ways. He is a facilitator with length, he finds other guys in great spots to score, he is a defender that at times is a lock down guy, he can take the opponents best scorer and take him out of his game. Theo gives us solid rebounding and he is a guy that can switch off to guard their 2,3, or 4 guy.

I want him to work hard in the weight room to get stronger, of course work on that shooting stroke. But the leadership between both he and Joel, not just when the season begins but right now in this off season, vital for us!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT