ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Washington OV

...and once again the irony is totally lost. SMH.
BTW: What I posted was not a jab --- it was quite serious. I'm well aware of what's being talked about out there, including what's on premium. Perhaps you should confine yourself there --- well, at least until positive news shows up, in which event I'm sure you'll scurry somewhere to hunt for negatives that will, um, match your narrative.

Bottom line is this is big-time recruiting and I don't base my perceptions on what I want to believe. There are positive and negative ebbs and flows endemic in it. The key is to keep it in perspective. It does no good, and in fact harms the discussion when a couple of posters constantly accentuate a negative narrative as opposed to the entirety of the process. Just over the past couple of days I've come across something new that didn't look good about PJ's recruitment, and then something that did. And I seriously doubt Clint or Rob are aware of either. Neither are substantive at this point per se, so I haven't posted them. If either become substantive then I will --- positive or negative.

What irony? What irony is there here?

You've misunderstood me constantly. I'm not trying to be negative in the sense that I enjoy seeing all of this stuff happen. Whiffing on recruits, seeing our brand suffer, etc. I f**king hate it. But I'm also not going to stick my head in the sand either. That's where you and I have always differed. It's good to keep things in perspective, even if it's bad news.

I will concede that PJ is not a done deal anywhere just yet. Only that there are some indicators that he's a KY lean. That's all.

Yes you did call me stupid, don't run away from your insults now, just as you are on a insult dave roll! And there was your next one, calling me a jerk, can't wait to see the next insulting diddy you lob my way. Hey, if you start running low on dave insults, let me know, I will give you a few to test out! LOL
Where is the problem in calling a spades spade lol

Reactions: carolinablue34
If I called him what I call him in person on a message board I would be banned from the entire internet.Btw David I mean every nasty thing I say to you lol

That purely depends on the day Ken, some days you would be considered a hero! LOL

This from someone who constantly falls out a deer stand lol

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
joke.gif
joke.gif
joke.gif
joke.gif
joke.gif

I agree with Mike in that I don't think it's a given that PJ is a OAD, I think he's open to sticking around a little longer. Again, if he makes his decision in November, I like our chances. If he waits until Spring, our chances are lessened, IMO.

Pretty common knowledge that he's deciding in November / December, will not be a spring decisuon

Pretty common knowledge that he's deciding in November / December, will not be a spring decisuon

Not really. Its only been said that his dad wont let him decide until his OVs are done. The rest is up to him, and that might as well can be spring if he wants to wait.

Not really. Its only been said that his dad wont let him decide until his OVs are done. The rest is up to him, and that might as well can be spring if he wants to wait.

Well, idk if Im allowed to say anything but its pretty common knowledge on premium that he will be a novermber/December commit..so yeah theres that.

Well, idk if Im allowed to say anything but its pretty common knowledge on premium that he will be a novermber/December commit..so yeah theres that.

Don't really care. You or no else but PJ can say when he's deciding and act like its a fact. Theres that.

Reactions: gary-7
LMAO! This is premi info? You could have posted this first, instead of your i have premi so i know all post.

Do you always fly off the handle like a girl who just bled for the first time? Christ man, I hadn't even seen this article before until after you questioned the info I was giving, so I went looking for something online that might show PJ was deciding in December. Damn, all I was trying to do was tell you that he was deciding early, not to "show I know all because I have Premi". lighten up.

While I appreciate the defense of myself and Clint, I'm perfectly fine with folks posting not only what they know but what they think. That's part of what makes this board so good. Some people enjoy what the THI staff brings to the table and others prefer to do their own leg work. No harm either way.

I will say that even as a member of the staff, there are recruits that I don't have any contact/relationship with and the same with Clint (although it's rare for him). That being said, I do always find it incredible that some posters seem to have info on every single target on UNC's radar. That's a pretty difficult accomplishment and it's one that I'm envious of.

Another prediction for Kentucky by Corey Evans. Not liking this.

Who is Corey Evans? Don't ever recall that name.

Meanwhile, what has happened to the Wonder Kid Alex Kline? Use to see a lot of stuff and he was a pretty dern good source for info, but haven't seen anything in a while.

Who is Corey Evans? Don't ever recall that name.

Meanwhile, what has happened to the Wonder Kid Alex Kline? Use to see a lot of stuff and he was a pretty dern good source for info, but haven't seen anything in a while.

Corey Evans is a guy on 24/7. Don't know if he's affiliated with anyone. The one I worry about is Jerry Meyer. I think he predicted UK as well.

LMFAO...we all know who he is talkin' 'bout.
I'm actually not trying to play the game of calling anyone out. Just trying to help clear the waters a bit which can sometimes be hard to do online.

Of course I'm supposed to promote premium, it's kind of my job. But some posters thought I was doing too much so I respectfully have slowed it down. Whether on Four Corners or here in THR, I'm glad to have all posters. There are some great posters on each side that contribute great information and thoughts for the sake of discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT