ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

Was just wondering. I live 20 minutes from calabash

ah, I see. I live in Raleigh.

Do you play golf? If so, ever play Oyster Bay? I really like that area and have given some thought to retiring there. If I can ever see my way clear to do that.

Reactions: Grayhead
ah, I see. I live in Raleigh.

Do you play golf? If so, ever play Oyster Bay? I really like that area and have given some thought to retiring there. If I can ever see my way clear to do that.
No golf for me. I spend my money in fishing. Beautiful place to retire

^
25489_1a-EDL-Graphic_Horizontal-Imperial-01-web.jpg

Reactions: gteeitup
This is going to be there for 1 martian year which is almost 2 years. Hopefully can get some good info, although not sure exactly what it's analyzing. I thought I saw that they were going to try to have it return at some point, so I would assume it's gathering parts of the terrain.

This is going to be there for 1 martian year which is almost 2 years. Hopefully can get some good info, although not sure exactly what it's analyzing. I thought I saw that they were going to try to have it return at some point, so I would assume it's gathering parts of the terrain.
I read a while back they had planned to attach some materials that they planned to use for the mars mission to make sure they worked. Not sure if that was this rover or another one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT