ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

What has the right been canceling for decades?

Looks like we're back to square 1.
Do hardcore religious groups fall into the "conservative with platform" category? Your definition seems so close to boycott, i'd have to say it's probably even right now. Maybe left goes after more individuals, while right goes after groups/companies?

Do hardcore religious groups fall into the "conservative with platform" category? Your definition seems so close to boycott, i'd have to say it's probably even right now. Maybe left goes after more individuals, while right goes after groups/companies?

Are all religious groups conservative? But fine, whatever. If you want to include them, then include them. But for the love of God, give me an example. Please.

Good. Get comfortable

To wait more? Am I to assume that at some point in the future you'll come around and want to provide an example of the claim you made? Or is that a smartalec reply as to say that you were just talking out of your ass and that you will not be substantiating your claim with any kind of proof?

To wait more? Am I to assume that at some point in the future you'll come around and want to provide an example of the claim you made? Or is that a smartalec reply as to say that you were just talking out of your ass and that you will not be substantiating your claim with any kind of proof?
It’s me showing my concern for your comfort as you wait

"I'm sure you will be able to find something"

remember the “smoking gun” video from the ga vote count station? “Omg they’re getting boxes from under a table!!!! They said a pipe busted to make everyone leave!!!” Bwahahahaha!!!!! never saw the light of day in court. Fuking idiots will believe anything.

i find this hilarious on many levels...mostly because the mascot looks as harmless as a slug...what could he possibly be doing, lololololol.

Reactions: bluetoe
I dont have twitter but saw this tweet attached to an article I was reading.

"Mass shooters in the news nearly every day. Police shooting unarmed people. Meanwhile states allow open carry. I don't feel safe in any business that allows firearms."

So this person believes that a nutjob willing to commit murder will not enter a store that says no firearms allowed?

Reactions: Heelicious

"Mass shooters in the news nearly every day. Police shooting unarmed people. Meanwhile states allow open carry. I don't feel safe in any business that allows firearms."

So this person believes that a nutjob willing to commit murder will not enter a store that says no firearms allowed?

Have seen this before. Open carry is incredibly stupid imo. It makes people nervous and you're immediately perceived as a threat. Be that as it may, someone's feelings are not more important than your rights.

Have seen this before. Open carry is incredibly stupid imo. It makes people nervous and you're immediately perceived as a threat. Be that as it may, someone's feelings are not more important than your rights.

I guess by the way that person thinks in the tweet if you post a bunch of signs in every state that said "No murders allowed in this state" then that would solve the problem with people shooting folks.

"So this person believes that a nutjob willing to commit murder will not enter a store that says no firearms allowed?"

they won't (enter a store that says no firearms allowed) if they make it a hate crime to do so, and put 'we really mean it' in the wording.

Reactions: uncfootball-
ADVERTISEMENT