ADVERTISEMENT

Random games thread

sctarheel30

Hall of Famer
Feb 4, 2004
Man the pussycats (kensucky) getting schooled by yard chickens (lil Carolina).

Lead down to eight with 3 to go

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Those Michigan and Ohio state games are slowly becoming more and more irrelevant as they just keep losing game after game now.

Huge game for Dawson Garcia as Minnesota upsets Ohio State. 28 points and 9 rebounds on very efficient shooting.

Good for the young fella, he had a very trying year to bounce back from.

Purdue getting a friendly whistle, or should I say non whistle, on the road against Sparty. This one is a rock fight.

Watching our transfers Dawson is playing well the others are struggling. Well, Kessler is thriving as a rookie in the Association after a great transfer year.

Walton has lost time, and is a just a spot time 3 shooter as he was here. Platek has lost time at the lowest D1 level, still Siena's 3rd or 4th best player, but Siena's 3rd best guard. Morped into their 3 shooter or sit when off. I'm happy he found his level though, hoping they win their tourney and get to the dance.

Sometimes it's the player at this level and not the coach's usage, Garcia is a player at this level. He would of been really nice on this roster skill set wise.

Just turned to the Arkansas/Missouri game Arkansas has had four players foul out and are down by only one point

Ohio State and Michigan are both quickly spiraling to losing records. Both 10-8 now. So much for those wins looking good for us

Watching our transfers Dawson is playing well the others are struggling. Well, Kessler is thriving as a rookie in the Association after a great transfer year.

Walton has lost time, and is a just a spot time 3 shooter as he was here. Platek has lost time at the lowest D1 level, still Siena's 3rd or 4th best player, but Siena's 3rd best guard. Morped into their 3 shooter or sit when off. I'm happy he found his level though, hoping they win their tourney and get to the dance.

Sometimes it's the player at this level and not the coach's usage, Garcia is a player at this level. He would have been really nice on this roster skill set wise.
Kessler’s last five games for the Jazz:
(Points/rebounds/assists/blocks
6/11/2/1
13/9/0/7
15/12/0/2
20/21/4/2
13/11/3/2

You’re beginning to see why I was so high on Kessler. Many here said he was an average college player and wouldn’t play in the NBA. In 20 minutes, he’s averaging 8/7/1/2. He’s going to have a nice long NBA career. Interesting to note that he hasn’t attempted a three.

Last edited:
And Garcia had a total dud of a game tonight. Although his team was pretty heavily outmatched against Purdue.

And Garcia had a total dud of a game tonight. Although his team was pretty heavily outmatched against Purdue.
Purdue is very good.
Lunardi right now has us as a 8 seed in Kansas bracket lol.
Any bracket but Kansas’. We’re snakebit against them. We blew a great chance last year to exorcise that demon. Self is slimy but probably the best coach in college basketball. 😝

That was an entertaining 1st half of basketball by Miami and Dook. Both teams shot the 3 ball well.

Wong has struggled, he has been similar to Caleb for us in the handful of games I've watched the Canes. Will see if he can find his gear in the 2nd half.

Houston loses at home to Temple today 56 to 55, no player on Houston scored more than 13 points. Going to be a wild ride in college basketball this season, and it's only beginning.

Purdue stifled a Maryland comeback to win a close one Sunday. Zach Edey can practically score at will.
When we played UCLA last season, Purdue lost to St. Peter’s. I attended the games in Philly with my brothers
and we kept asking ourselves why the Boilermakers weren’t feeding him all night long. He was very
underwhelming in that defeat and Matt Painter seems to have learned that lesson.

In the nightcap, Caleb torched the Bruins in half two with 27 points. I would like to see that Caleb again soon.
Very soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT