ADVERTISEMENT

Random games thread

UCLA was missing some key people and dominated them for 65% of the game. That’s crazy to me. The runs in this game were amazing.
I still can’t believe they came back from 7 down to take the lead at the end.
Individually, Tyger Campbell looks like the only player that could crack the starting lineup at UNC yet, they play so well as a team. Jacquez hustles and makes plays, but he clearly has trouble making open shots and finishing. Tyler Nichols should work hard, and could easily be that kind of player with the skills he already has.

UCLA and Gonzaga was a classic game, reminds me of the games which we had versus these teams in the NCAAT. Guess any of the teams remaining have a chance to win it all, but Gonzaga is my sentimental favorite. This could finally be their year to celebrate, after many years of disappointment of being so close.

I just haven't followed as much basketball this season with the Heels struggles but it does not seem there are many "star" players overall. Bama's Miller, Sasser at Houston maybe but it definitely is more about the team. The teams in final 8 just show so much chemistry and battle on every possession. I miss when those were the hallmarks of UNC. The tournament has been entertaining but also depressing at how far below those teams UNC played this year.

They should play every year, all their games are instand classics.
Was thinking the same. Maybe they should have regional championships every year after the conference tourneys (or if you could make it midseason somehow)? Seems like a missed opportunity that you don't have UCLA - Gonzaga, UNC - Kentucky type matchups every year with high stakes.

Reactions: tarwhiz
UCLA was missing some key people and dominated them for 65% of the game. That’s crazy to me. The runs in this game were amazing.
I still can’t believe they came back from 7 down to take the lead at the end.
Individually, Tyger Campbell looks like the only player that could crack the starting lineup at UNC yet, they play so well as a team. Jacquez hustles and makes plays, but he clearly has trouble making open shots and finishing. Tyler Nichols should work hard, and could easily be that kind of player with the skills he already has.

Wait, what? Jacquez would be the best player on our team as soon as he put on the uniform. Not sure if we were watching the same game. I wish Bacot could get to, and finish at the rim like Jacquez can.

Wait, what? Jacquez would be the best player on our team as soon as he put on the uniform. Not sure if we were watching the same game. I wish Bacot could get to, and finish at the rim like Jacquez can.
Jacquez was by far the MVP in that game for UCLA, had a ridiculous line. And I'd take him over any player on our current team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT