ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Bacot is probably a dookie but Little to Arizona is certainly not a lock but I would say they are UNC main competition. Miller is gonna sell him on being a OAD similar to recent players they have had.

Reactions: TheGLOV
http://247sports.com/Article/Comple...With-Top-Ten-Nas-Little-Arizona-UNC-105950133

You haven't cut down your list at all, but who are some of the schools that are recruiting you pretty consistently?
Arizona, North Carolina, Kansas, Oregon, Ohio State, no, not Ohio State, but Arizona, North Carolina, Oregon, Kansas...those are the four newer schools. Those are the four new schools that are recruiting me the hardest right now.''

That de-list of Ohio State is pretty funny.

Where's Dook? :rolleyes:

http://247sports.com/Article/Comple...With-Top-Ten-Nas-Little-Arizona-UNC-105950133

You haven't cut down your list at all, but who are some of the schools that are recruiting you pretty consistently?
Arizona, North Carolina, Kansas, Oregon, Ohio State, no, not Ohio State, but Arizona, North Carolina, Oregon, Kansas...those are the four newer schools. Those are the four new schools that are recruiting me the hardest right now.''

That de-list of Ohio State is pretty funny.

Where's Dook? :rolleyes:

A quote like that says quite a lot.
All of a sudden we're in it...

A quote like that says quite a lot.
All of a sudden we're in it...

All credit goes to Roy. He's been pushing pretty hard for him as early as May. It was all a matter of just giving him the offer in late July.

I don't think it's a lock, but out of all the recent offers, I like our chances with him the most.

Not the first time I've seen this, but it does run counter to the popular consensus.

What leads you to think that'll happen?

Easy, just look at his username.

Guys schedule official visits even with their minds made up all the time. It doesn't prove/disprove anything.

No, but the fact that we have the first and (I believe) only OV scheduled + the quote you posted does raise some interest.

Little has scheduled an OV to UNC. If he was heading west like the dookie ITT says, why even schedule the OV?

Sarcasm I hope? I'd guess the same reason 90% of all other top recruits take their visit(s) to final listed schools? Because it's free and you get wined and dined. He will take an OV to other schools as well, in the end I'm going with AZ.

Bacot I understand.

No reason for Little and Carey. ****ing hilarious.

If you would have stopped at Little, I would have agreed with you. Vernon Carey is a top player in that class who Duke has been evaluating all summer......why wouldn't we offer?

If you would have stopped at Little, I would have agreed with you. Vernon Carey is a top player in that class who Duke has been evaluating all summer......why wouldn't we offer?

Little on the record saying that he prefers teams that make it past the first weekend...so that's probably one reason you shouldn't have offered.

Reactions: TheGLOV and Steat
Sarcasm I hope? I'd guess the same reason 90% of all other top recruits take their visit(s) to final listed schools? Because it's free and you get wined and dined. He will take an OV to other schools as well, in the end I'm going with AZ.

Good luck to you there. I hear Sean Miller is handsy.

Miller can only present what he hopes to accomplish-a final four then a championship..but seeing the trophy and the ring and the team photos--young man is not waiting to visit during the season during a possible title run..he already has a clear picture-just a persuasive confirmation..watch what they do!

It's simply that these offers have come within days and hours of ours. Obviously we recruit the same guys. But since the National Championship he's been doing this, just like I pointed out with Hamilton, who he's mysteriously lost interest in after we did the same.

It's simply that these offers have come within days and hours of ours. Obviously we recruit the same guys. But since the National Championship he's been doing this, just like I pointed out with Hamilton, who he's mysteriously lost interest in after we did the same.

They also came after a viewing period in which the players performed very weird. "Duke and UNC saw the same good things" is a perfectly reasonable explanation.

Up next for Johnson is a visit to North Carolina in September. "I like how Coach Williams (Roy Williams) has had plenty of people who could have went 1-and-done, but it's a family down there," he said. "That helps them win a lot."

Thanks.gif

Because Bolden will still be around after K promises that finally in his senior senior year he will not be coming off the bench if Carey goes to Duke. Carey wants no part of it! Plus, Bolden mom will be hiding in the bushes outside K's house with a AK 15 if Carey gets anywhere near Duke's campus. Think about it, Bolden will be the only 5-star player to come off the bench for his entire career in the history of the NCAA. Nope, Carey is not going to Duke.

I like that we are in on Johnson and what he said about OAD's was interesting, seems to like the "family". Nice read....on the kid from another article.

He could be he seems to be really high on you guys . Don't think Duke has much of a shot ! I know I spelled it wrong over here !! lol

He could be he seems to be really high on you guys . Don't think Duke has much of a shot ! I know I spelled it wrong over here !! lol

Maybe he doesn't like you guys because he saw the real lee high on you guys a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT