ADVERTISEMENT

Recruitng class of 2016

Craig Watts high 3* RB/S from Florida is visiting this weekend , was committed to Wisky , currently committed to Colorado but 2 picks for him to flip to us. Offers from all the big time programs. Several new DB's on the radar.

Last edited:
That would be a great finishing touch to our class. Or perhaps we'll add 2-3 more.

I'm Guessing they will take at least 2, but would stretch it to 4, if a late commitment comes from a 5 star or 4 star on top of their board.

Smith is a 2017 guy might need to start a 2017 thread this is our 2nd 4 star in the class.

Divine Deablo VT commit from Winston Salem to make an official visit this weekend. He was one of our top WR targets and I was surprised when he committed to VT

Reactions: Raising Heel
Andrew Fitzgerald has committed to Texas.
As the rumors continue to flourish that Strong may be ready to leave for SoCar and/or Miami, I have to wonder if Fitzgerald committing to Texas now is due in part to the possibility that Strong may not be there.

4 star Tyler Smith is a Tar Heel......WR out of Ga.....
From McEachern HS in Poweder Springs which has become a program that's starting to put out BIG TIME talent. In the 2015 class, highest-ranked 4* Chuma Edoga (OG) came from McEachern and went to Southern Cal.

Is there any chance we get Dorn from Vance and Osborne from Hough???
Osborne committed to Tennessee and we never seemed to get any traction from him. Dorn is a legacy and we show as the favorite on the crystal ball.

I really don't know a thing about this kid and have really not heard anything about us and him. Champ seems to have some info on him.

Okay cool...Just been looking at his highlights on Hudl and man this kid is a D1 RB IMO....Also heard he didn't camp anywhere over the summer thus the low ranking...I like the kid a lot....

Dowdle is the best athlete in North Carolina. Can play multiple positions. Qb, Rb, FS, CB just about anything. Hope we can close on him

Might have already been discussed but anyone know if WR Nate Craig is seriously considering us?

I heard he is intrigued by our offense. Probably a long shot. Rontavius Groves more likely a better shot.

He ought to be. I think a lot of 5-star recruits may take a second look at us. You look at how all of our guys right up and down the line are performing and their attitude, and I would think there's a ton of guys that would think, hey, I want to be part of those guys and their coaching staff.

I've never really seen a UNC team turn things around like this with such a positive attitude and frankly every player and every position on the field getting it done, getting better and better each game. It's a joy to watch.

I know I am homer for the Heels but right now, we are one of the best places for a talented HS football player to come and play.

If we get him. Wow. I wonder where are we recruiting for offense of defense?? If you haven't seen him play, think of Reggie Bush playinh Qb and DB. Dude is a beast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT