ADVERTISEMENT

Say something nice about this team

TarHeelNation11

Hall of Famer
Mar 9, 2007
Lowell, NC
I'm sorta annoyed that after EVERY win we've had since Illinois, the "Concerns" thread gets 2x, 3x, or 4x the amount of posts that the "Positives" thread gets. I have no problem with A.J.'s concerns thread because it's certainly good to note the positives and negatives of the teams' play. But at some point....the rest of us, we as fans....we aren't on the coaching staff. We don't need to worry about how to fix the run defense. We just beat our rival 66-31 in a game in which our QB set more than one school record, while not playing at all in the 4th quarter.

Sheesh people, be happy. I'm a cynical, negative nancy by nature, but y'all are making me look like a rah-rah guy with your constant fretting and concern. We are 8-1, and 5-0 in the ACC. Stop and enjoy it!!! Yes we have big-time run defense issues. Yes, we have things to correct. But who doesn't?! At least for one more day, let's just enjoy the win!!

Therefore: in this thread, say only positive things about this team. Can be about the Duke game, any other game, or just the season in general. 3...2...1... GO HEELS! BEAT EVERYONE! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News