ADVERTISEMENT

SMH....

FlaTarHeel

Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
Bert Smith, Tony Henderson, Ted V.
The worst thing that Kay did to us before he left, and he did many, was make Bryan Kersey Head of Officials.
Kersey screwed us on the court and has continued off the court. He knows which us his henchman to send our way :(

Henderson gets a little pass. He made a few in our favor to even things up.
Bert Smith is a cheating P.O.S.

There was some incredibly bad calls in the game but over all .. considering the venue and crew, I thought the officiating was not overtly favorable to one or the other.

I thought is was okay until the point Flop got his 4th they let them both play physical and hard. But when he got 4 it was bad call.after bad call!

Reactions: Heelicious
I'm constantly appalled by the refs willingness to keep dook players on the floor, after committing 5+ fouls. Take your pick, Filopowski should have been assessed a flagrant fouls, with Teddy Valentine,not only witnessing and ignoring the act, but also attempting to intervene when Filopowski rose to get off the floor. Also, the collision under our basket with RJ, thus resulting in a shot click violation for us was as horrible as it gets.

Under normal circumstances, other players would have been tagged with a foul. This happens regularly in dook vs UNC games and it's downright shameful. It's almost rare that dook players in foul trouble, ever foul out. The officials should be subjected to sanctions for such aggreious efforts to help teams stay in games and win. Players, not officials should determine the outcomes of games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT