ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Forbes....

GACMAN

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2004
I think he is a good coach but.......He is the #1 coach in NCAA basketball that looks like he SHOULD NOT be a basketball coach! Dude looks like a retired detective who has eaten way to many doughnuts in his life! Mick Cronin is #2 in my book....he should be on one of them dumb Youtube video deals...maybe it is the bald heads....no offense against those that are hair challenged!

• Haha
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
I think he is a good coach but.......He is the #1 coach in NCAA basketball that looks like he SHOULD NOT be a basketball coach! Dude looks like a retired detective who has eaten way to many doughnuts in his life! Mick Cronin is #2 in my book....he should be on one of them dumb Youtube video deals...maybe it is the bald heads....no offense against those that are hair challenged!
Forbes devised a defense that allowed Pitt to set school record in 3 pt makes tonight.
Jk, I think he is a good coach, but there were times Pitt shooters took shots with nobody within 15' on the release.

Bald is in, baby! All you peeps looking like sasquatches will soon see!

What about the Dolphin's coach; he looks like an extra from the movie, Animal House!

• Haha
Reactions: GACMAN
Watch it.

The-Rock.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT