ADVERTISEMENT

The Condiment Tournament - Grater Region Round of 32

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
The Grater Region is wide open, with lower seeds winning half of the first round matchups. Can the higher seeds hold off our plucky underdogs? Voting begins now and runs through some random time this weekend that I'll decide later.

G32_vgdljt.png

Copy/Paste for easy voting:

1. Salsa
9. Jalapeños

12. Peanut Butter
4. Pepper

6. Heinz 57 Sauce
14. Mayonnaise

10. Franks Red Hot
2. Horseradish

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip

Last edited:
1. Salsa

12. Peanut Butter

6. Heinz 57 Sauce

2. Horseradish

1. Salsa
9. Jalapeños

12. Peanut Butter
4. Pepper

6. Heinz 57 Sauce
14. Mayonnaise

10. Franks Red Hot
2. Horseradish

1. Salsa

12. Peanut Butter

6. Heinz 57 Sauce - I don't even remember what this tastes like, but that mayo garbage should have been ousted first round if not for an officiating blunder

10. Franks Red Hot

1. Salsa -- jalapenos aren't a condiment. Salsa is. Plus... mmmmm, chips and salsa. My family has actually been on this sweet onion salsa kick, and I must say I'm not a fan. Give me the traditional, hot and spicy salsa please. Put jalapenos in it if you want, I like to live on the edge.

12. Peanut Butter -- you know what's NOT cheating...?

14. Mayonnaise -- Mayo 86's Heinz 57 then 69's 57's mom.

2. Horseradish -- pro tip, use raw horse radish as a condiment for your steak (but on the side). You're welcome.

By the way, I consider Heinz 57 sauce to be very underrated. I'm not voting for it over mayo because mayo is freaking delicious, but Heinz 57 deserves more love. It gets a bad rep for being a steak sauce, but I don't put it on steak. It's delicious on chicken though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raising Heel
By the way, I consider Heinz 57 sauce to be very underrated. I'm not voting for it over mayo because mayo is freaking delicious, but Heinz 57 deserves more love. It gets a bad rep for being a steak sauce, but I don't put it on steak. It's delicious on chicken though.
Yes! I loved H57 as a kid and have recently re-discovered its deliciousness. It's terrific on all sorts of meat like chicken and pork.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
The results are in.

All hell has broken loose in the Grater Region, where 3 double-digit seeds have advanced to the Sweet 16. It's madness. Meanwhile, #1 seed Salsa has had no problem with its first two opponents, winning by a combined vote of 30 to 3. Voting for the next round will begin early next week.

G16_aja20z.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT